How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
64846929_10156340052291245_3656483956062158848_n.jpg

That's the dynamic Libs won't face: The costs of all these illegal kids that the average taxpayer has to foot. Can't believe people aren't in uproar over this.
This is perplexing to me too vhcat70. The common Joe goes to work, minds his own business and does not pay any attention to current events. I wish they would

Reactions: dezyDeco
So what's the feel that McGrath drops out or is primaried. Beto Jones is stupid to take this on.

I think the only way a dem would remotely have a chance would be if it was like a Manchin or whatever his name is from west Virginia. But even then it would be slim as hell.
I wish Beto Jones would join in the fray. Debates between the two would be classic. A phone call from the National Party would tell them if they want funding they better go to the left and the two of them would try to out left each other. That would be worth charging admission to see.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
That's the dynamic Libs won't face: The costs of all these illegal kids that the average taxpayer has to foot. Can't believe people aren't in uproar over this.

Yep. Our public schools are overcrowded, underfunded and we don't have enough good teachers. So let's fix that problem by letting millions of people into the country who don't pay taxes but will add millions of students to the school rosters.

Great plan.

You do know his Lawyers were Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz? Barr's father and Epstein were good friends, he hired Epstein to teach at Dalton, a K-12 prep school. Trump and Epstein were good friends, he rode on the "lolita" plane numerous times. His sex mansion is next door to Mar-A-Lago. Trump put the POS Acosta in charge of Labor that Epstein bribed to let him walk from Florida sex trafficking charges..
Billionaire sex offender Epstein once claimed he co-founded Clinton Foundation.

Please refrain from posting here again. TIA.

Mitch would ruin Jones' political aspirations. Especially considering how far left Jones would need to go. He'd be done in this state politically.

KSR's radio show would be done. It's unbearable without him. Not sure about the website......that might survive.

He'd have to go back to hookin' out his law talents and chasing ambulances.

Other than that, why not give a it a go?

Mr. Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative, which is described as a project 'bringing together a community of global leaders to devise and implement innovative solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges,” read the July 2007 letter to the U.S. Attorney’s office in the Southern District of Florida. “Focuses of this initiative include poverty, climate change, global health, and religious and ethnic conflicts.”

:grimace::scream:

Clinton foundation is obviously criminally sinister af, my question is how many more organizations are there like this? The Clinton initiative is exactly the same as every democrat in America, and all that crap over in Europe. It’s all one big orchestrated movement designed to 1) make a lot of criminals rich and 2) destroy western culture.

Mr. Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative, which is described as a project 'bringing together a community of global leaders to devise and implement innovative solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges,” read the July 2007 letter to the U.S. Attorney’s office in the Southern District of Florida. “Focuses of this initiative include poverty, climate change, global health, and religious and ethnic conflicts.”

Clinton foundation is obviously criminally sinister af, my question is how many more organizations are there like this? The Clinton initiative is exactly the same as every democrat in America, and all that crap over in Europe. It’s all one big orchestrated movement designed to 1) make a lot of criminals rich and 2) destroy western culture.
:scream:

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls

We said this for over 2 years now and were called conspiracy theorists. While the real conspiracy theorists made up some phony russian collusion case to try and save their ass. We knew all of this long ago and the rabbit hole is deep. Yet they continue to back the biggest crime cabal in history. Let the facts keep coming out. Lunatics.

Lesbian soccer players shitting on the fake blonde with the fake tan in the Oval Office = hilarious and awesome

Snowflakes in this thread who get butthurt about the opinions of lesbian soccer players = bros who certainly don’t party and probably have a thing for fake blondes with fake tans

Any questions, my brodies?

66296733_2319906854933972_3225656040003469312_n.jpg

"Paul Ryan reportedly blasts Trump in new book: "I'm telling you, he didn't know anything about government"

Translation: "Trump didn't know anything about the backhanded dealings and partisan politics that line our pockets and keep us all employed for doing a bunch of nothing."

Basically sounds like he's pissed Trump exposed the government for what it is.

"Ex-Trump aide Alva Johnson accused Trump of forcibly grabbing and kissing her during campaign stop in Aug. 2016"

Wait a dawgone minute...What's a racist, white supremicist, Nazi, facist doin kissin' on a woman of color? much less allowing her to work on his campaign. Don't he know that goes against the rules of the Aryan Nation he presides over?

The Clinton Foundation and the old UofL Foundation when run by Old Ramsey and Jurich had a lot of similarities.

Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Jeff Epstein on a plane across the globe...

o_O

"Paul Ryan reportedly blasts Trump in new book: "I'm telling you, he didn't know anything about government"

Translation: "Trump didn't know anything about the backhanded dealings and partisan politics that line our pockets and keep us all employed for doing a bunch of nothing."

Basically sounds like he's pissed Trump exposed the government for what it is.

That Ryan mfer was a snake, probably touched children with his pals. Why did he vanish, exactly? I don't remember.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT