POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They need to drop McGrath ASAP if they even want to make a dent. I don't think Jones will do well if he runs, but if they let it drag out to a primary and those two go against each other it will turn into something worse than a disaster.

I think Jones knows that. If he's not in the next few weeks he will probably (smartly) stay out.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
They need to drop McGrath ASAP if they even want to make a dent. I don't think Jones will do well if he runs, but if they let it drag out to a primary and those two go against each other it will turn into something worse than a disaster.

I think Jones knows that. If he's not in the next few weeks he will probably (smartly) stay out.

Who can they possibly get? The libs national brand is sooooo bad right now.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Dear Matt Jones,

Just STFU about politics and live a great life providing content about UK.

Signed,
Everybody

He's living the dream... and evidently too stupid to realize it.

EVERY SINGLE UK fan would trade places with him... and he continues to play with fire and potentially lose his customer base.

If he effs this up, it might go down as the greatest eff up since Tiger Woods.

Who can they possibly get? The libs national brand is sooooo bad right now.
Well they won't win under any circumstance, but dropping McGrath now and replacing her with Jones would be better than either sticking with her, or letting Jones into the race later on down the road.

Anyone with a brain and unbiased view of the Clintons knew long ago the Clinton Foundation was nothing more than a criminal enterprise.
The epicenter of our media complex is in the same area code and just gave them a wink and a nod.

Wonder if anyone is going to look into how Bill Clinton has been traveling to Haiti since the 70s and even participated in a literal Voodoo ceremony and wrote about it all in his own autobiography and how that's probably not at all related to visiting a pedophile island with a "temple" on it or setting up Haiti as the biggest focus of the Clinton Foundation?

I really wonder.

I find it interesting that the party who complains about not being able to speak their minds on college campuses get all bent out of shape when anyone who doesn't agree with them speaks their mind. And what conservatives complain about is not being able to express mostly bigoted and hateful speech.....

66692323_2595421063801827_7343725903802793984_n.jpg

That was/is the whole point of Trump: He doesn't know how government works & doesn't give an ish. Just wants to accomplish what he thinks is needed no matter if feathers are ruffled & things don't work smoothly. Who the hell cares how government works? It's the problem. Net, Ryan's comment isn't a blast but a compliment.

Wonder if anyone is going to look into how Bill Clinton has been traveling to Haiti since the 70s and even participated in a literal Voodoo ceremony and wrote about it all in his own autobiography and how that's probably not at all related to visiting a pedophile island with a "temple" on it or setting up Haiti as the biggest focus of the Clinton Foundation?

I really wonder.

Dang

Reactions: AustinTXCat
That was/is the whole point of Trump: He doesn't know how government works & doesn't give an ish. Just wants to accomplish what he thinks is needed no matter if feathers are ruffled & things don't work smoothly. Who the hell cares how government works? It's the problem. Net, Ryan's comment isn't a blast but a compliment.
These never Trumpers have been an eye opener for me. If nothing else I am thankful Trump exposed them for what they are. In reality they are not much different than the opposition party. It is amazing he has had to fight them, the entire Democrat Party and the MSM and still has been successful in leading this country. Think of where we would be as a nation if he had 1/4 the support Obama had from Republicans, Democrats and the MSM.

These never Trumpers have been an eye opener for me. If nothing else I am thankful Trump exposed them for what they are. In reality they are not much different than the opposition party. It is amazing he has had to fight them, the entire Democrat Party and the MSM and still has been successful in leading this country. Think of where we would be as a nation if he had 1/4 the support Obama had from Republicans, Democrats and the MSM.

And don't forget about the fed reserve. Just imagine what a Trump economy would do if it had zero-to-near-zero interest rates for 8 years like Obama had for his entire 8 years...

Dear Matt Jones,

Just STFU about politics and live a great life providing content about UK.

Signed,
Everybody

If you’re a bum ass snowflake who gets bothered by someone’s political views, that’s your problem. Most people either don’t give a damn (85%) or would offer up their own views in an attempt to have a decently-friendly back-and-forth (10%).

You’re part of the 5%. The cowards who obsess over “politics” but are only comfortable in an echo chamber of their own views and beliefs.

And remember, bro...people who complain about “sticking to sports” are usually, well...nevermind. You know how pathetic you are. Sad!!

LMAO!!

Imagine giving a damn about what Matt Jones thinks about Trump, Mitch, AOC, Pelosi, etc.

Couldn’t be me, bro. Couldn’t be me.

WTF was Trump ranting about on Twitter today? Is that what you guys call “owning the libs?”

Good grief. If Obama was spewing all that nonsense every single day on Twitter, @cat_chaser and his neighborhood gang would have driven up to DC faster than you can say “libtard.” They’d have their 25th Amendment signs (painted with love in the basement, of course) and their little guns on their waists, calling for a coup.

Where’s MY gun, by the way? Summer break is nearing its inevitable end, and I *still* haven’t heard anything about my teacher-approved firearm. Shame.

Mitch would ruin Jones' political aspirations. Especially considering how far left Jones would need to go. He'd be done in this state politically.

KSR's radio show would be done. It's unbearable without him. Not sure about the website......that might survive.

He'd have to go back to hookin' out his law talents and chasing ambulances.

Other than that, why not give a it a go?

I think he could run moderate left Democrat and do alright. He seems to resonate with sweet old people, and that's who votes. The trouble is i don't think he's moderate, and wouldn't be able to pretend. The left in general is ****ing themselves by being so out there.

I think he could run moderate left Democrat and do alright. He seems to resonate with sweet old people, and that's who votes. The trouble is i don't think he's moderate, and wouldn't be able to pretend. The left in general is ****ing themselves by being so out there.
A moderate would be a reasonable candidate in any election, but not MJ and not against Mitch.

Agreed; I have not seen a single one in NKy.

I was referring to the last congressional election, people don't take their stickers off I guess. I also see a lot of Andy Barr stickers. I'm not shocked that you don't see any up there since McGrath wasn't even running in your district, Einstein. I figured you guys would be smart enough to know what I was talking about.

I was referring to the last congressional election, people don't take their stickers off I guess. I also see a lot of Andy Barr stickers. I'm not shocked that you don't see any up there since McGrath wasn't even running in your district, Einstein. I figured you guys would be smart enough to know what I was talking about.
I'm not referencing your post Einstein since I quoted someone else. SMH...

You must live around Lib Lex or Lv. Wouldn't know what one looks like here in NKy.

Why would there be any McGrath stickers in Louisville? That isn't part of the district she ran for.

You should invest in a map, or learn what congressional districts are. Maybe you and 19978 could have a weekly meeting to brush up on your geography.

I'm not referencing your post Einstein since I quoted someone else. SMH...

Even still, why would not seeing a McGrath sticker in Northern KY be something to point out? That would be like me saying I haven't seen any Thomas Massie stickers in Lexington. Uhhhh, no shit.

Why would there be any McGrath stickers in Louisville? That isn't part of the district she ran for.

You should invest in a map, or learn what congressional districts are. Maybe you and 19978 could have a weekly meeting to brush up on your geography.
Your Canuckness is showing BT. She's running for US Senate. That's the whole state. So yea, I'd expect to see them everywhere, not just around Lex. Get it?

Your Canuckness is showing BT. She's running for US Senate. That's the whole state. So yea, I'd expect to see them everywhere, not just around Lex. Get it?

I’ve seen zero McGrath for senate stickers, idiot. When did I say I had seen one?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT