POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the biggest problems that both parties face is when they appoint outspoken political saviors that come out of nowhere - especially when they are athletes or musicians. These people always end up screwing it up because they have no filter, aren't particularly smart, and have trouble understanding complex issues.

In this case, Rapinoe has been appointed the next savior. But just look at her - she's a train wreck. She can't give a speech without dropping a MF. Her brother is a Nazi felon. And she clearly loves to party. She's a couple years away from doing something really stupid.

One of the biggest problems that both parties face is when they appoint outspoken political saviors that come out of nowhere - especially when they are athletes or musicians. These people always end up screwing it up because they have no filter, aren't particularly smart, and have trouble understanding complex issues.

In this case, Rapinoe has been appointed the next savior. But just look at her - she's a train wreck. She can't give a speech without dropping a MF. Her brother is a Nazi felon. And she clearly loves to party. She's a couple years away from doing something really stupid.

Man, what a train wreck. Net worth north of $3 million and she is tethered to a girl worth north of $5 million. If only every white trash POS had that kind of life. You could combine the net worth of every Trump voter in the panhandle of Florida and they'd be $50 million behind.

66388111_2127112480914744_8711625193182724096_n.jpg

This is exactly why Trump has so many critics. Pretty sure he’s no musician, but he *did* claim to be “the best athlete,” so...

We've had numerous bad wrecks where I'm at where the drivers were from Mexico and did not have license nor insurance. But I'm sure the people on the left will tell you that did not happen. Apparently they did not understand how to pass, they think you can pass on a hill going around a curve.

But hey I was told that an illegal aliens never affect anybody.

If you want to know about the ills of social media, that dude at the bagel place is it. Twitter and facebook should absolutely shut video of that down. I don't condone his behavior, but I'd venture to guess that he's not happy at all about his life. There is no reason for that to get spread over social media.

At the start of the video i thought it was funny, but by the end of it i truly felt sorry for that guy.

"NEW: @AmyMcGrathKY, who is running against Mitch McConnell, says she believes Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's accusations against Brett Kavanaugh, but that she would have still voted to confirm Kavanaugh as an associate justice of the Supreme Court."

It's called pandering to both parties. She's really pandering hard.

"NEW: @AmyMcGrathKY, who is running against Mitch McConnell, says she believes Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's accusations against Brett Kavanaugh, but that she would have still voted to confirm Kavanaugh as an associate justice of the Supreme Court."

Changed her mind now lol

Funny how Democrat politicians just can't be honest about how they would vote if elected. . Miss Amy you and I know Charles Schumer would never allow you to vote against his wishes. Democrats don't vote for principle or for what is right, they vote the party line based on their need for power and control.. You will be just another party loyalist.

Baby killing democrats control the party and their fear of Kavanaugh was based on this. He was a threat. That is the bottom line and Miss Amy would fit that description. She will do what they tell her to do.

The best part is you know she spent weeks in her little echo chamber thinking up those responses with a team of people. Then as soon as she said it in public, everyone pointed out how goddam stupid it was.

Basically the left in a nutshell. As soon as they exit their echo chambers and spew their nonsense to someone who isn’t a goddam idiot, they get embarrassed. That’s why all the lefties on here have 5 different usernames a piece.

I don’t talk politics in real life because the left are lunatics, but I am not embarrassed by a single one of my positions. They’re well grounded in logic, fact and reason.

I drive across a bridge everyday that may collapse into the Ohio River, so I’m not going to throw stones about crumbling infrastructure.

Of the five bridges connecting nky to downtown, one is closed to vehicular traffic, one is closed period, one may collapse, one is fairly inconvenient, and one actually works for a large volume of traffic.

I drive across a bridge everyday that may collapse into the Ohio River, so I’m not going to throw stones about crumbling infrastructure.

Of the five bridges connecting nky to downtown, one is closed to vehicular traffic, one is closed period, one may collapse, one is fairly inconvenient, and one actually works for a large volume of traffic.

The less bridges connecting KY to OH the better.

We've had numerous bad wrecks where I'm at where the drivers were from Mexico and did not have license nor insurance. But I'm sure the people on the left will tell you that did not happen. Apparently they did not understand how to pass, they think you can pass on a hill going around a curve.

But hey I was told that an illegal aliens never affect anybody.

Several years ago, I was in LaGrange leaving Trader Baker's where I had a booth. I was driving down the parking lane when a big Buick or something similar, I don't recall the model of car, pulled out of a parking space into my driving lane into the bumper of my Sienna. The sienna was an older model, the damage was minor, nothing for me to worry about really, but the other car busted out the front grill and must have busted his radiator. There was a steady stream of green antifreeze running out from under his car. Well the dude was Mexican, and his "wife" was a morbidly obese, moomoo wearing redneck. I asked them to exchange information. They pleaded and pleaded that it was OK, they knew it was their fault, no need to get the police involved...etc. Obviously they were uninsured, and him possibly illegal. Honestly i ended up letting it go and leaving. the damage on my car was minimal and it was just a beater I used to haul stuff, so I really didn't care. But I had to wonder what they did from there after I left. Their car had already spilled half it's antifreeze.

So what's the feel that McGrath drops out or is primaried. Beto Jones is stupid to take this on.

I think the only way a dem would remotely have a chance would be if it was like a Manchin or whatever his name is from west Virginia. But even then it would be slim as hell.

The best part is you know she spent weeks in her little echo chamber thinking up those responses with a team of people. Then as soon as she said it in public, everyone pointed out how goddam stupid it was.

Basically the left in a nutshell. As soon as they exit their echo chambers and spew their nonsense to someone who isn’t a goddam idiot, they get embarrassed. That’s why all the lefties on here have 5 different usernames a piece.

I don’t talk politics in real life because the left are lunatics, but I am not embarrassed by a single one of my positions. They’re well grounded in logic, fact and reason.

I think they are working within logic as well, it's just that bastardized case in the truth table that you ignore because it has no value. That is that a not true premise implies unicorns, leprechauns, and whatever else you want to be true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT