ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

Saw where Modi was meeting with Zelensky. In my mind that’s a good thing? Hopefully the incursion has opened Putin up to serious peace talks.

It's propagnda 101: any opposition to the cause is working for the enemy.

Demonization and emotional manipulation.

Its always hilarious when any debate on this topic inevitably goes there. As if there is only one side playing the propaganda game.

Thats why i maintain the position none of us really have any idea whats going on over there. Sadly thats exactly what is intended. That fact its intended is what should really make people question everything. Instead many people question nothing and just choose a side because its popular.

Doubtful. What could they do with it? They certainly can't take it back to Ukraine. The troubling thing is your parroting of Putin.

Zelensky has a much simpler reason for going into Kursk. Ukraine hopes to create a buffer zone.

Your response is going to be interesting.
No he wants to get a peace deal and use it as leverage, one that you're told he shouldn't do bc its putin propaganda or something to propose that.

The peace talks won't even take place with putin they'll be with intermediaries and allies of the country.

You wanted an example of such deals...look up Black Sea Grain deal

Its always hilarious when any debate on this topic inevitably goes there. As if there is only one side playing the propaganda game.

Thats why i maintain the position none of us really have any idea whats going on over there. Sadly thats exactly what is intended. That fact its intended is what should really make people question everything. Instead many people question nothing and just choose a side because its popular.
I'm not sure how you came up with that from my posts. Maybe you can show me

Ukraine is slightly smaller than Texas and Kiev is about 130 miles from the Russian border (that’s a little further than Louisville to the TN border)

Why can’t Russia take Kiev? You think the US couldn’t take something that close if they wanted to?

Putin absolutely looks weak AF and we should support that. He is a Bond-villain menace and hopefully his time on earth is short.

I just don’t get how some of you are pro-Putin.

I do think the effer might decide to use a low level nuke.

Ukraine is slightly smaller than Texas and Kiev is about 130 miles from the Russian border (that’s a little further than Louisville to the TN border)

Why can’t Russia take Kiev? You think the US couldn’t take something that close if they wanted to?
---
Taking something is one thing, holding it is another thing altogether. What has the US been able to "take & hold" since the Korean War? God knows we've had plenty of chances.

Putin absolutely looks weak AF and we should support that. He is a Bond-villain menace and hopefully his time on earth is short.

I just don’t get how some of you are pro-Putin.

I do think the effer might decide to use a low level nuke.

Here we go again. Putin puppets!

Just because some people like me want to pause until we get straight information doesn't mean we side with putin.

For example: if hes a bond worthy super villain - why can't he take what appears easily within his grasp? He either cant or doesn't want to. Either answer results in us no longer being involved.

Yes yes i know we gave them some equipment. But before we gave them the equipment putin had every opportunity to take kiev and either couldn't or wouldn't. So one way or the other he isnt nearly the threat we're told and we need not be involved.

Yes yes our old equipment made that much difference because even our old equipment ran circles around the russians older equipment. If thats the case, Putin and Russia are no threat at all.

Every single response in favor of our participation is circular back to Putin simultaneously being so evil and dangerous he is capable of world domination but also so incompetent and stupid and he cant defeat Ukraine.

In truth it doesn't matter how you slice it: either Putin is incompetent or has no desire to actually invade kiev. Either answer results in the same logical outcome: we should not be involved because there is no significant threat. Of course that upsets people because theyre so heavily invested in being right and their msm overlords rationalize their belief.

Your argument of he is either totally inept or totally the worst thing ever is spurious.

He is a dictator that invaded a sovereign country on made up pretenses.

The world will be better off when Putin is dead. It’s obvious you feel otherwise.

As to the other moron, we absolutely took control of Iraq and Pakistan. We held it as long as we wanted. In our country, the people have more of a voice. We don’t have a de facto dictator. If we had one, we could have held on to Iraq as long as we really wanted.

I dont understand how Russia could take on Nazi Germany and win 80 years ago but can't even take over Ukraine.

They either aren't putting enough cannon fodder bodies into the breach or something.

And I get they beat the Nazis in part due to the other Allies finally launching a western 2nd front in 1944 before anyone says that. They did have like 75 to 80% of the German army against them on the eastern front.

It's not like the US and allies actually have tons of soldiers in Ukraine holding the Russians back. Supplies and weapons only go so far.

---
Taking something is one thing, holding it is another thing altogether. What has the US been able to "take & hold" since the Korean War? God knows we've had plenty of chances.
You take is that we ever wanted to take & hold the places we took & gave up on. Trump has talked about buying Greenland. Putin is completely different on this.

Your argument of he is either totally inept or totally the worst thing ever is spurious.

He is a dictator that invaded a sovereign country on made up pretenses.

The world will be better off when Putin is dead. It’s obvious you feel otherwise.

As to the other moron, we absolutely took control of Iraq and Pakistan. We held it as long as we wanted. In our country, the people have more of a voice. We don’t have a de facto dictator. If we had one, we could have held on to Iraq as long as we really wanted.

It isnt spurious if you know what that word actually means.

Everything you put forth is a strawman. We shouldn't pour billions into killing a bad guy unless said bad guy can take over the world. He clearly cannot. We are not the world police.

If he cant take over Ukraine, and by most reports is actually losing, he is certainly no threat worth further enslaving generations to the hidden tax of inflation.

The irony is everything the pro Ukraine crowd spews about Putin is literally actually true about xi and china. Yet noone dares even utter a cross word in his direction or point all the progress already made towards world domination and the clear acts toward that path.

So if we're going to enslave ourselves with inflation, at least point the barrel at the true threat.

Just who do you think is gonna pause?

Noone and thats the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT