How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D_If0K6XkAYnTY1
Please don't tell her this is where ICE keeps the dead bodies.

Reactions: homeytheclown
I was referring to the last congressional election, people don't take their stickers off I guess. I also see a lot of Andy Barr stickers. I'm not shocked that you don't see any up there since McGrath wasn't even running in your district, Einstein. I figured you guys would be smart enough to know what I was talking about.

You were talking about the current election.

Reactions: vhcat70

"Let me clear something up, I’m not going to try to ruin your life. I’m gonna ruin it,” Jennings, who was on stage with Jones, said"

"Let me clear something up, I’m not going to try to ruin your life. I’m gonna ruin it,” Jennings, who was on stage with Jones, said"
Wonderful.

& Jones says people don't really like Cocaine. Who gives an ish? I don't like Trump either. But in both cases I love what they do & that's why I vote for them & not a-holes like Jones. How I hope he talks himself into running.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Dems be shady as hell. Jordan asked for reps that are in states on the border after Cummings sneaked in aoc, tlaib,and pressley....lololololol

I'm still waiting for Cummings to "Nail Cohen to the Wall" That's what he promised to do if Cohen lied to them again. Well he did, and Cummings aint done shit.

Any hearing that includes OAC in the wake of her outrageous and incendiary lies about the border patrol is not legit anyway.

"Ed323232 said:
My point was people attack Biden or whoever on morals and character. But slober over everything trump says. Trump is a terrible person. His presidency can be debated. But not his character in my opinion."

The Clintons have had people killed, raped many women, had sex with children, and stolen money from charities.

You guys slobbered over the worst characters of all including a Kenyan born terrorist supporter and you question our support of Trump? How stupid do you look now?

"Ed323232 said:
My point was people attack Biden or whoever on morals and character. But slober over everything trump says. Trump is a terrible person. His presidency can be debated. But not his character in my opinion."

The Clintons have had people killed, raped many women, had sex with children, and stolen money from charities.

You guys slobbered over the worst characters of all including a Kenyan born terrorist supporter and you question our support of Trump? How stupid do you look now?

Well he's 14 or a total retard. Not sure yet. He obviously has no clue about anything. Probably still living in parents basement.

"Ed323232 said:

You are actually scary. I mean like 5 minutes from losing it. Like shoot a place up crazy. Like kill a neighbors dog crazy. Like make a scene wal mart crazy. Murder suicide crazy. Rename going postal after you crazy. If I saw you coming I would cross the street. I am genuinely scared of you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT