POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s almost like approval ratings for R’s aren’t relevant anymore....

It's weird with Mitch. It genuinely feels like nobody here likes him, but he wins in landslides every election. 95% of my friends/acquaintances are republicans, and most of them don't like Mitch, but they all vote for him anyway.

Reactions: Bill Derington
Mitch and Lyndsey got smart and got on the Trump Train. Mitch ramming through all the conservative judges and keeping Garland out of the Supreme Court earned him another 6 years even though it’s time for new blood. Jones or any other Dem has no chance of beating Mitch.

No it was a response to Donnie one term getting peed on in Russia. Which you know he did. He likes golden showers. In Russia. Lol

Pretty sure your credibility is about 0.004571 % and with crap thoughts like this lie , that EVERYONE knows is a lie , its going drop even further .

It's weird with Mitch. It genuinely feels like nobody here likes him, but he wins in landslides every election. 95% of my friends/acquaintances are republicans, and most of them don't like Mitch, but they all vote for him anyway.
I really just think it’s a case of the media/left barking that Rs are Hitler or whatever and that Rs approval ratings are all 10-20% and they should prolly just kill themselves for so long and people just don’t believe it nor care anymore.

Simple as that. You don’t get simple lessons like that up in America’s Hat, do ya Johnny....

No offense taken. So a Fayette county republican has a different set of values than a Perry county republican? Can you elaborate on your point?

Perry county is on the wrong side of the state for me to elaborate. But let's say a Trigg County Republican, yeah they're quite a bit different. Maybe you should drive down to Lake Barkley Resort Park and talk to a few people. You are talking to country Club Republicans. Not Republicans that are reformed Democrats, that happened to be far to the right of the country club Republicans.

My phone is on a mission to make me look like a bigger idiot than I am. If that is even possible.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Yeah - Trump will almost certainly win re-election, but the chances of the GOP having 60 senators hovers somewhere between 0 and 0.0001%.
It seems to be just a trend...when Obama was in office dems basically lost everything from house/Senate seats, governorships, pretty much everything. Outside of his relection dems only won one major election in like 2010. I think they lost something like 900 positions across the country (I dont know the exact number) May swing back and so on.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Perry county is on the wrong side of the state for me to elaborate. But let's say a Trigg County Republican, yeah they're quite a bit different. Maybe you should drive down to Lake Barkley Resort Park and talk to a few people. You are talking to country Club Republicans. Not Republicans that are reformed Democrats, that happened to be far to the right of the country club Republicans.

My phone is on a mission to make me look like a bigger idiot than I am. If that is even possible.

I understand, I think. Not all of the guys I am friends with are Fayette county natives, and some of them live in adjoining counties, but I think I get your point.

I feel sorry for really short men. I'm 6'2" and I had a guy that was 5'1" want to fight me not too long ago. I didn't do anything by the way, he was just an insane person.

I'm 5'10" so I'm neither short nor tall. I kind of like it, I'm comfortable in a coach seat on a plane but not short enough that I need a stool to reach the top shelf. I wouldn't mind another inch or 2 I guess, but I suppose every guy would say that :D

Is it? Does anyone outside of the UK and UL fan bases even know who Matt Jones is? Does McConnell?

Matt Jones just seems completely irrelevant.

Agreed. I wouldn't know who Matt Jones is if I wasn't an avid UK fan. Hell, I even know UK fans who don't know who Matt Jones is. He's a blip.

Is it? Does anyone outside of the UK and UL fan bases even know who Matt Jones is? Does McConnell?

Matt Jones just seems completely irrelevant.
McConnell definitely does. Matt has one of Mitch's staff on hey Kentucky sometimes. He also does national work for espn. I would love to see that debate.

Not to mention the endless shitting in streets. That's what big govt dem policy gets you.

Another good example- Detroit. When it was Republican ran it was one of the richest cities in the world...then the dem takeover happened. Govt and regulation thrown on everything to where business coukdnt operate...they leave and dems blame capitalism. Throw even more govt on everything. Unions making themselves more powerful taking cuts, on and on. And you get the first bankrupt city in America...a liberal utopia

Not to mention the endless shitting in streets. That's what big govt dem policy gets you.

Another good example- Detroit. When it was Republican ran it was one of the richest cities in the world...then the dem takeover happened. Govt and regulation thrown on everything to where business coukdnt operate...they leave and dems blame capitalism. Throw even more govt on everything. Unions making themselves more powerful taking cuts, on and on. And you get the first bankrupt city in America...a liberal utopia

Unions, don't get me started. They outlived their usefulness decades ago. Now they are just entitlement groups.

66425933_10219305979111089_4373059761470439424_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT