POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All these movies with badass women heroes need a jolt of reality. THE BEST WOMENS SOCCER TEAM IN THE WORLD, LOST TO A TEAM OF 15 YEAR OLD BOYS.

Lol under 15. So no older than 14. Hell maybe some were younger.

An example of a sad attempt of making a strong female lead is Atomic Blonde. I just watched that for the first time over the weekend, its just so dumb. Im supposed to believe that this 40+ year old anorexic Charlize Theron is just mowing down these buff dudes in fist fights left and right is supposed to be believable and bad ass?

Sarah Connor wasn't a badass because she was going hand to hand against men and terminators. No she was just a bad ass chick in that movie in other ways. She was smart, and super tough mentally and resilient. That is a believable bad ass chick.

A 120 pound 40 year old women beating up 2-3 guys that weigh 200+ pounds at once in a fist fight is not believable at all. But hey you cant say that anymore. There is no difference between the sexes and women can kick just as much ass as men can...

Exactly. Hollywood Rams sjw nonsense then cries because noone shows up to watch it. Ya - because it sucks.

Sarah Connor was tough as hell. Her love for her child made her incredible.

Guess nowadays the left would've just aborted John Connor. Terminator indeed.

No

I don't party with losers that are either that stupid or that brain washed to continue to read the dog shit you post. 420? Yeah real cute. I'm not 21 anymore who needs to smoke every day.

Yeah, I had a feeling you didn’t party.

Get with the times though, bro. Smoke weed every single day. Take a break every once in a while, but only because it makes the next toke that much sweeter. Trust me, bro. That break on the 4-hour flight from San Francisco to Nashville was enough to set me free.

I’m still convinced that the Bay has the best weed in the world.

Amsterdam? Pretty good, given their reputation. I want stuff that obliterates me though.

Toronto? Decent at best.

Vancouver? Better than Toronto, but still just normal.

Copenhagen? I had to add hash to literally every joint I rolled. Awesome city, overrated weed.

Nashville? The shit I’m smoking right now is some straight fire. Pretty sure he gets his weed from the Bay though.

Let’s party, bro. Go Cats!!

I guess I’ve just got a small stomach. 12 piece and waffle fries does me good for a little while. But I’ll overeat for some CFA if I have to.

The chicken strips are sneaky good - give them a try, I prefer them to the nuggets, and you can eat them on the go too.

Reactions: JStaff2187
If you want to know about the ills of social media, that dude at the bagel place is it. Twitter and facebook should absolutely shut video of that down. I don't condone his behavior, but I'd venture to guess that he's not happy at all about his life. There is no reason for that to get spread over social media.

Reactions: blubo
Ed, why you getting so upset about women? I thought you were a man's man... you know, since you like that dude McGrath so much.
I respect women. You don't. Most on here don't. I don't know if you all are not married, don't have daughters, had bad relationships with your mothers or what. You look at women as lesser beings. I just don't get it. I know your beloved leader thinks women are props. He's done that his whole life. You teach sons how to respect women by how you treat their mom. And then you go after looks. A person looks like they look. You guys just confuse and amaze me daily.

I think some of you guys are getting too upset about female leads in fiction movies. Like that 105 pound blonde skank in Westeros can really lead an all male army and tell 3 dragons what to do? Come on! Total BS, why do they try to shove non believable shit like that down our throats?

I respect women. You don't. Most on here don't. I don't know if you all are not married, don't have daughters, had bad relationships with your mothers or what. You look at women as lesser beings. I just don't get it. I know your beloved leader thinks women are props. He's done that his whole life. You teach sons how to respect women by how you treat their mom. And then you go after looks. A person looks like they look. You guys just confuse and amaze me daily.

What does McGrath have to do with women? That is a dude.

If you want to know about the ills of social media, that dude at the bagel place is it. Twitter and facebook should absolutely shut video of that down. I don't condone his behavior, but I'd venture to guess that he's not happy at all about his life. There is no reason for that to get spread over social media.

That's why I don't use social media. It's a net negative and does more harm than good. I mean for Christ's sake, people are getting famous for being "influencers." WTF is that? Not to mention all the idiotic political commentators (on both sides) that are given a voice because they know how to use a ****ing iPhone app. It's pathetic.

Reactions: Ed323232

Huh? We're not even talking about women. We're talking about a man, baby!

mcgrath

He should join MeToo. He'd fit right in emotionally.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Who said otherwise?

Well, he is a smart guy but tends to be a pretty strong GOP apologist. He needs to spend some time looking in the mirror. Both parties suck and nobody in Washington has the average Joe's interests in mind. They are all crooks.

I think some of you guys are getting too upset about female leads in fiction movies. Like that 105 pound blonde skank in Westeros can really lead an all male army and tell 3 dragons what to do? Come on! Total BS, why do they try to shove non believable shit like that down our throats?
No one cares if a female is a lead. What the problem is, is that I'm not allowed to say the movie sucks- if it really does then I'm sexist. If a movie bombs it has to be bc of some type of bigotry not bc it sucks.

But that's a good point you made...when you have Daenerys, wonder woman, uma Thurman in kill bill, etc that proves ppl dont give a shit when it's a female lead...they care about shit being good.

What Sowell is describing isn't unique to one party. Some of the poorest regions in America are in blood red states and counties dominated by white trash who vote republican every election.

It’s not about a party at all, it’s about making excuses for why people are poor.
No one is making excuses for the poor “ white trash”. They get lumped into the privileged white group.

One of the dumbest post on here. You are truly an idiot to think most of us don't respect women. You need your ass kicked for buying in to the lefts talking points.

I’ll take your bet that she is dead within 5years and I will counter bet that within that time frame she gets into a domestic violence issue with her wife

Those two unstable lesbians are definitely due for a future domestic violence spat. I see your raise. I will also raise your raise with the media being crickets when it happens

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT