ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

Saw where Modi was meeting with Zelensky. In my mind that’s a good thing? Hopefully the incursion has opened Putin up to serious peace talks.

It's propagnda 101: any opposition to the cause is working for the enemy.

Demonization and emotional manipulation.

Its always hilarious when any debate on this topic inevitably goes there. As if there is only one side playing the propaganda game.

Thats why i maintain the position none of us really have any idea whats going on over there. Sadly thats exactly what is intended. That fact its intended is what should really make people question everything. Instead many people question nothing and just choose a side because its popular.

Doubtful. What could they do with it? They certainly can't take it back to Ukraine. The troubling thing is your parroting of Putin.

Zelensky has a much simpler reason for going into Kursk. Ukraine hopes to create a buffer zone.

Your response is going to be interesting.
No he wants to get a peace deal and use it as leverage, one that you're told he shouldn't do bc its putin propaganda or something to propose that.

The peace talks won't even take place with putin they'll be with intermediaries and allies of the country.

You wanted an example of such deals...look up Black Sea Grain deal

Its always hilarious when any debate on this topic inevitably goes there. As if there is only one side playing the propaganda game.

Thats why i maintain the position none of us really have any idea whats going on over there. Sadly thats exactly what is intended. That fact its intended is what should really make people question everything. Instead many people question nothing and just choose a side because its popular.
I'm not sure how you came up with that from my posts. Maybe you can show me

Ukraine is slightly smaller than Texas and Kiev is about 130 miles from the Russian border (that’s a little further than Louisville to the TN border)

Why can’t Russia take Kiev? You think the US couldn’t take something that close if they wanted to?

Putin absolutely looks weak AF and we should support that. He is a Bond-villain menace and hopefully his time on earth is short.

I just don’t get how some of you are pro-Putin.

I do think the effer might decide to use a low level nuke.

Reactions: BlueTick2
Ukraine is slightly smaller than Texas and Kiev is about 130 miles from the Russian border (that’s a little further than Louisville to the TN border)

Why can’t Russia take Kiev? You think the US couldn’t take something that close if they wanted to?
---
Taking something is one thing, holding it is another thing altogether. What has the US been able to "take & hold" since the Korean War? God knows we've had plenty of chances.

Putin absolutely looks weak AF and we should support that. He is a Bond-villain menace and hopefully his time on earth is short.

I just don’t get how some of you are pro-Putin.

I do think the effer might decide to use a low level nuke.

Here we go again. Putin puppets!

Just because some people like me want to pause until we get straight information doesn't mean we side with putin.

For example: if hes a bond worthy super villain - why can't he take what appears easily within his grasp? He either cant or doesn't want to. Either answer results in us no longer being involved.

Yes yes i know we gave them some equipment. But before we gave them the equipment putin had every opportunity to take kiev and either couldn't or wouldn't. So one way or the other he isnt nearly the threat we're told and we need not be involved.

Yes yes our old equipment made that much difference because even our old equipment ran circles around the russians older equipment. If thats the case, Putin and Russia are no threat at all.

Every single response in favor of our participation is circular back to Putin simultaneously being so evil and dangerous he is capable of world domination but also so incompetent and stupid and he cant defeat Ukraine.

In truth it doesn't matter how you slice it: either Putin is incompetent or has no desire to actually invade kiev. Either answer results in the same logical outcome: we should not be involved because there is no significant threat. Of course that upsets people because theyre so heavily invested in being right and their msm overlords rationalize their belief.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT