POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey remember when @Ed323232 beat off in his own mouth how DT wouldnt congratulate the womens team, then he did, so then ed had to make an excuse why he did

A perfect microcosm of the left that they will bitch about anything and everything bc their "team" says to be dogmatic and hate everything anyone else does.

Can you imagine going through life being upset about everything

How many posts can you make about sleeping with underage girls? It really doesn’t matter if you drugged them or just convinced them your t top Camaro was bad ass.
Lol. Bill Cosby. Biggest pervert ever. And you choose that name. Your hypocrisy knows no limits.

If you’re buying Chick Fil A for whoever chokes you out there, I’ll meet you there. I’ll even give you 1 of the 12 nuggets and part of a waffle fry!

Tight. There’s something about CFA that never really sticks to my stomach. I’m always ravenously hungry like 3 hours later. I guess it’s all the empty carbs? I threw in an additional 8-pack of nuggets last time in addition to my #2, which definitely helped. Still reasonably cheap, too.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Tight. There’s something about CFA that never really sticks to my stomach. I’m always ravenously hungry like 3 hours later. I guess it’s all the empty carbs? I threw in an additional 8-pack of nuggets last time in addition to my #2, which definitely helped. Still reasonably cheap, too.

I guess I’ve just got a small stomach. 12 piece and waffle fries does me good for a little while. But I’ll overeat for some CFA if I have to.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Bros, it seems that we’ve lost our collective focus. Let’s run down the basics one more time and give this another go. These are the facts:

Guys who like fake blondes with fake tans = bumpkins with zero taste

Anyone who likes the fake blonde with the fake tan in the Oval Office = questionable morals, possibly racist

Calling a professional sports player a “privileged athlete” = definitely racist

Bros who go to the gun range = lame, probably don’t party

Girls who go to the gun range = a decent percentage of the fake blonde, fake tan female population, probably have a few shitty tattoos

Opening the door for your girlfriend/wife when she saunters toward the passenger door of your truck = lame as hell and probably racist

Opening the door for your girlfriend/wife when she saunters toward the passenger door of your truck after a “great dinner” at a chain restaurant = racist and definitely doesn’t know how to party

Anyone who says “keep your politics away from sports” = racist as hell

Attending “Young Republicans” club meetings in HS = bullying victims and kids who can’t think for themselves

Baseball fans = 75% racist

Also baseball fans = simpletons

Lesbian soccer players shitting on the fake blonde with the fake tan in the Oval Office = hilarious and awesome

Snowflakes in this thread who get butthurt about the opinions of lesbian soccer players = bros who certainly don’t party and probably have a thing for fake blondes with fake tans

Any questions, my brodies?
DIAF you pathetic loser.

Reactions: Mashburned
Hey remember when @Ed323232 beat off in his own mouth how DT wouldnt congratulate the womens team, then he did, so then ed had to make an excuse why he did

A perfect microcosm of the left that they will bitch about anything and everything bc their "team" says to be dogmatic and hate everything anyone else does.

Can you imagine going through life being upset about everything

He's a CNN foot soilder. Total nut job with TDS.

You said it. Others saw it. You've went back and scrubbed it like Google did any connection between Bill and your idol Jeffery.
Lol. Your sad. At least bust me in what I say. No need to make stuff up. I disagree with you and give you plenty of ammo.

No
Do you even party, bro?

Or did my post *actually* strike a nerve with your simple ass?

LMFAO!!!!
I don't party with losers that are either that stupid or that brain washed to continue to read the dog shit you post. 420? Yeah real cute. I'm not 21 anymore who needs to smoke every day.

Lol. Your sad. At least bust me in what I say. No need to make stuff up. I disagree with you and give you plenty of ammo.

Others called you out on it, guy. Own it. You're a kid diddler.

If you and 420 Bro get together you could start your own child pedophilia ring. 420 could pass naked picts of his students to you and you can pass him picts of your kids.

Epstein may allow you to take over the biz

This will trigger the hell out of @cardkilla bc he hates numbers and math...math hurts his feelings, but it doesnt lie. Theres several more numbered points in this tweet thread but we know its waaaaay over his head. Cant wait for him and @Ed323232 to call this woman sexist...or theyll have to find some sort of way to make her a bigot

Others called you out on it, guy. Own it. You're a kid diddler.

If you and 420 Bro get together you could start your own child pedophilia ring. 420 could pass naked picts of his students to you and you can pass him picts of your kids.
Post it please

Relaxing and having a good time with a girl in high school is now pathetic? You're right I should've said, "No Nicole, I am turning down your offer to jokingly wrestle you because I am a man and you are a woman." Ya that would've been the right thing to do...

Also didnt bring that story up as a brag in anyway shape or form. All it was, was a personal anecdotal thing that happened to me that had a similar subject to what was being talked about.

Duke is one of the good guys on the board, Ed. Your energies would be better served calling out tools like king, sawnee, and warrior.

So you're telling me that in 2019 Trump is tweeting whatever comes across his mind in the morning and Pelosi is begging leftists to shut up on social media?

I really have no idea how he does it. The winning would wear me out quickly. Oh, so far this week it's BJ Clinton on the hot seat about lolita express, Chinese factories desperately selling, Pelosi begging the AOC caucus to shut up, the slave broker heir/descendent Dem nominee advocating reparations, the IG report in his lap waiting to be released and, oh yeah, something like 4 judges approved by the senate.

Typical Wednesday for DJT.

'Do not tweet': Pelosi scolds progressives in closed-door meeting
$

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/10/pelosi-progressives-twitter-1405763

"So, again, you got a complaint? You come and talk to me about it," Pelosi told Democrats, according to a source in the room. "But do not tweet about our members and expect us to think that that is just ok."

Democrats inside the room said they interpreted that remark, in part,as a shot at Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.), co-chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, who called moderate Democrats members of the “Child Abuse Caucus” in a tweet over their support for the Senate’s version of the emergency humanitarian package.

Pelosi also indirectly criticized Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff, according to Democrats in the room, as she told members to tell their staffers to “think twice” before they tweet.

Saikat Chakrabarti, Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff, went after Pelosi in a series of tweets over the weekend, criticizing everything from her comments on the squad to her stance against impeachment. Chakrabarti also tweeted scathing criticism of the Blue Dogs, calling them the "New Southern Democrats."

"They certainly seem hell bent to do black and brown people today what the old Southern Democrats did in the 40s," Chakrabarti wrote on Twitter before deleting the post.

Her remarks also come after Pelosi dismissed Ocasio-Cortez and the other members of the progressive “squad” in an interview with the New York Times over the weekend.

Pelosi questioned the actual influence the group has, given that they were the only four Democrats who opposed the House’s original humanitarian package.

Ocasio-Cortez and the other progressives — Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) — quickly fired back, criticizing Pelosi’s remarks in a series of tweets.

[roll]

Pretty sure you've scrubbed it. I haven't checked. I'm not enabling your sick pedo fetishes. At least pick a sick fetish that doesn't involve underage kids
You have looked you moron. You haven't posted it because you can't. Like I said I give you plenty of ammo.

You have looked you moron. You haven't posted it because you can't. Like I said I give you plenty of ammo.

I haven't looked at shit. I'm not entertaining your sick fantasies. Others have called you out on it. No need to deny it, Ed Diddler.

Would think this would be all over the news today...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...in-prison-for-conspiring-with-chinese-agents/

U.S. District Court Judge Randolph Moss, an Obama appointee said, “sentencing is never easy,” but also called Claiborne’s crime, “a truly grave offense, a betrayal of her employer and a betrayal of her country” before giving her 40 months in prison in a D.C. courtroom, reported Fox News.

According to the DOJ, Candace Marie Claiborne, a former employee of the U.S. Department of State, pleaded guilty in April to a charge of conspiracy to defraud the United States, by lying to law enforcement and background investigators, and hiding her extensive contacts with, and gifts from, agents of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), in exchange for providing them with internal documents from the U.S. State Department.

Recall, Candace Marie Claiborne had a TOP SECRET security clearance and provided internal State Department documents to Chinese agents in exchange for gifts and benefits.

Claiborne also noted in her journal that she could “Generate 20k in 1 year” working with one of the PRC agents, who, shortly after wiring $2,480 to Claiborne, tasked her with providing internal U.S. Government analyses on a U.S.-Sino Strategic Economic Dialogue that had just concluded.

Claiborne, who confided to a co-conspirator that the PRC agents were “spies,” willfully misled State Department background investigators and FBI investigators about her contacts with those agents, the plea documents state. After the State Department and FBI investigators contacted her, Claiborne also instructed her co-conspirators to delete evidence connecting her to the PRC agents, the DOJ said.

Sounds just like Hillary Clinton, so why isn’t Hillary in prison too?

Reactions: dezyDeco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT