POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An example of a sad attempt of making a strong female lead is Atomic Blonde. I just watched that for the first time over the weekend, its just so dumb. Im supposed to believe that this 40+ year old anorexic Charlize Theron is just mowing down these buff dudes in fist fights left and right is supposed to be believable and bad ass?

Sarah Connor wasn't a badass because she was going hand to hand against men and terminators. No she was just a bad ass chick in that movie in other ways. She was smart, and super tough mentally and resilient. That is a believable bad ass chick.

A 120 pound 40 year old women beating up 2-3 guys that weigh 200+ pounds at once in a fist fight is not believable at all. But hey you cant say that anymore. There is no difference between the sexes and women can kick just as much ass as men can...

I don’t watch news and don’t have Facebook, Twitter, etc. This site is the extent of my social media activity. Granted, it’s extremely one sided here, but I see conservatives complaining a lot more than liberals. You guys put the itch in bitch.

Umm bullshit. You get all your shit from CNN and MSNBC. Fake news. Nobody is a bigger bitch right now than libs. They are crying about everything. They are totally in TDS. Bernie comparing Climate change to Pearl harbor and WW2?

Just go away John. Let adults get stuff done.

An example of a sad attempt of making a strong female lead is Atomic Blonde. I just watched that for the first time over the weekend, its just so dumb. Im supposed to believe that this 40+ year old anorexic Charlize Theron is just mowing down these buff dudes in fist fights left and right is supposed to be believable and bad ass?

Sarah Connor wasn't a badass because she was going hand to hand against men and terminators. No she was just a bad ass chick in that movie in other ways. She was smart, and super tough mentally and resilient. That is a believable bad ass chick.

A 120 pound 40 year old women beating up 2-3 guys that weigh 200+ pounds at once in a fist fight is not believable at all. But hey you cant say that anymore. There is no difference between the sexes and women can kick just as much ass as men can...
Many, many years ago on CBS Sports Spectacular, they had a karate match between a 135 pound blackbelt woman and a 235 pound blackbelt man.

Round one she rushes out toward him and he puts a kick in her chest and knocked on her ass.

She jumps up and rushes in again. Again he put her on her ass with a kick to the chest..

Well she’s pissed now. Jumps up, rips off her gloves and was going to really give it to him. Fortunately for her, the handlers rushed in and grabbed her before she got hurt.

One of the funniest things I ever saw.

Many, many years ago on CBS Sports Spectacular, they had a karate match between a 135 pound blackbelt woman and a 235 pound blackbelt man.

Round one she rushes out toward him and he puts a kick in her chest and knocked on her ass.

She jumps up and rushes in again. Again he put her on her ass with a kick to the chest..

Well she’s pissed now. Jumps up, rips off her gloves and was going to really give it to him. Fortunately for her, the handlers rushed in and grabbed her before she got hurt.

In high school my good friend's new girlfriend had done Judo since she was young and had a black belt in Judo. We got drunk one night and she said she would be able to take me down. She was 110 at most (very top heavy...) and I was probably around 185. She couldn't move me an inch.

This is not me trying to honk my own horn or anything, I am far from being a fighter. But this was a girl that had been training for 10+ years and couldn't do anything. Not saying she actually sucked at Judo or anything like that. But there is just a significant physical difference between a 110 pound woman and a 185 pound athletic (at the time haha) man.

There is a reason there is a female and male divisions in the UFC. Amanda Nunes has fought at 145 pounds, which is the same division Conor McGregor won a championship in and only 10 pounds less than Khabib. If Nunes fought Khabib, Khabib would go to jail for murder.

Last edited:

Was that warrior-cat? He's a blackbelt and a fatass and seems like the type of guy who would want to fight a woman.

Reactions: Ed323232
So she would've voted in a man into the SC that attempted to rape someone? If it came out that Kavanaugh actually did go around trying to rape girls in high school, I wouldn't want him in the SC. I wanted him in the SC because he was qualified and all the bs claims about him was just that, clearly bs. None of those things were credible.

I cant remember when or where and I didnt tell anyone about it. And all the girls that knew him said he was practically a Boy Scout. But ya sounds totally credible, why shouldn't we believe her...

In high school my good friend's new girlfriend had done Judo since she was young and had a black belt in Judo. We got drunk one night and she said she would be able to take me down. She was 110 at most (very top heavy...) and I was probably around 185. She couldn't move me an inch.

This is not me trying to honk my own horn or anything, I am far from being a fighter. But this was a girl that had been training for 10+ years and couldn't do anything. Not saying she actually sucked at Judo or anything like that. But there is just a significant physical difference between a 110 pound woman and a 185 pound athletic (at the time haha) man.

There is a reason there is a female and male divisions in the UFC. Amanda Nunes has fought at 145 pounds, which is the same division Conor McGregor won a championship in and only 10 pounds less than Khabib. If Nunes fought Khabib, Khabib would go to jail for murder.
Congrats on the win. I'm not sure if it's more pathetic you did it or bragged about on a message board. I'll call it a tie.

The hatred of women on this board is staggering. I mean really amazing.

So she would've voted in a man into the SC that attempted to rape someone? If it came out that Kavanaugh actually did go around trying to rape girls in high school, I wouldn't want him in the SC. I wanted him in the SC because he was qualified and all the bs claims about him was just that, clearly bs. None of those things were credible.

I cant remember when or where and I didnt tell anyone about it. And all the girls that knew him said he was practically a Boy Scout. But ya sounds totally credible, why shouldn't we believe her...
Boy Scout? Not according to squi.

Congrats on the win. I'm not sure if it's more pathetic you did it or bragged about on a message board. I'll call it a tie.

Relaxing and having a good time with a girl in high school is now pathetic? You're right I should've said, "No Nicole, I am turning down your offer to jokingly wrestle you because I am a man and you are a woman." Ya that would've been the right thing to do...

Also didnt bring that story up as a brag in anyway shape or form. All it was, was a personal anecdotal thing that happened to me that had a similar subject to what was being talked about.

Yup, if there was ever a film franchise that was known for its misogyny its the Terminator franchise...

Its not like Terminator previously didnt have well known strong female characters like a Sarah Connor. Now this movie goes from looking like another crappy Terminator sequel, to another crappy terminator sequel that is trying to add SJW into its messaging as well. How fun!

Whats next, are Alien fans not ready to watch a strong female character in their film franchise either?

The biggest mistake that franchise ever made was getting away from Sarah Connor's storyline. James Cameron not being involved in the films since the originals until now was also a mistake.

John Conner was never the play. The kid was whinny little dipshit, I've always found it hard to believe he survived the second film let alone the rise of machines to eventually become the leader of the resistance.

Sarah Conner was the play from the beginning and they missed it.

For however many movies it's been since the original two, I've been waiting for Sarah Conner to return and now some are bound and determined to F it up by trying to rally the SJWs. These people probably have nothing to do with the movie but could spoil it.

Terminator and Sarah Conner do not need liberal credentials. She kicked and saved white dudes asses for two films and outshined her male actor counterparts.

The makers of the film do not need outsiders doing this type of shit. They'd best steer clear of indulging it. Stick to the script that made the first two films iconic and garnered them legit critical acclaim.

Relaxing and having a good time with a girl in high school is now pathetic? You're right I should've said, "No Nicole, I am turning down your offer to jokingly wrestle you because I am a man and you are a woman." Ya that would've been the right thing to do...

Also didnt bring that story up as a brag in anyway shape or form. All it was, was a personal anecdotal thing that happened to me that had a similar subject to what was being talked about.
Wrestling with your friends girl? Good time? Ok.

Please point to one sentence in my post that was hating on women. Is saying a 110 pound women kicking the ass of 2 guys that weigh over 200+ pounds is unrealistic hating on women now? Is saying men are faster than women hating on women as well?
It's a movie. Damn. I bet your a ball of fun at your wrestling parties.

It sounds to me like you don’t want to be here. Nobody whines about shit that doesn’t affect them more than right wing Christians. Maybe you could form your own country where only white people who believe in fairy tales like Jeebus were allowed.
Oh, I'm very glad to be here. I thank God every day for what I have.

I mean, I could get on here and brag about how much money I make, about how much golf I play, etc... but that would make me a class A dickhead, wouldn't it?

No... I'm ecstatic to be here... greatest country in the history of this planet.

Nice coherent sentence...

I honestly cant tell if you're being serious or just trolling. Which means if you're trolling, you are damn good at it.
Who wrestles a friends girl. What was your preferred outcome? You dominate her and have a story to tell? Maybe cop a feel?

Oh, I'm very glad to be here. I thank God every day for what I have.

I mean, I could get on here and brag about how much money I make, about how much golf I play, etc... but that would make me a class A dickhead, wouldn't it?

No... I'm ecstatic to be here... greatest country in the history of this planet.
Oh snap. It's about to be a W-2 fight.

Who wrestles a friends girl. What was your preferred outcome? You dominate her and have a story to tell? Maybe cop a feel?

My god dude, is it really that hard to grasp the situation. A quick summary for you. We talked about her black belt, she said something along the lines of she could get me in a throw and throw me to the ground. I laughed and said no, she said lets see. So we joked around and she tried to take me down. My god the horror!

I feel weird having to go into detail to explain this. I thought it was a pretty easy scenario to grasp. High school, party, a girl that knows judo said she could take me down. I feel like anyone with any normal social awareness could put the pieces together without needing an explanation.

My god dude, is it really that hard to grasp the situation. A quick summary for you. We talked about her black belt, she said something along the lines of she could get me in a throw and throw me to the ground. I laughed and said no, she said lets see. So we joked around and she tried to take me down. My god the horror!

I feel weird having to go into detail to explain this. I thought it was a pretty easy scenario to grasp. High school, party, a girl that knows judo said she could take me down. I feel like anyone with any normal social awareness could put the pieces together without needing an explanation.

giphy.gif

Take a chill pill bro. You like to rough women up. Not like it's against the law. Oh.

Bros, it seems that we’ve lost our collective focus. Let’s run down the basics one more time and give this another go. These are the facts:

Guys who like fake blondes with fake tans = bumpkins with zero taste

Anyone who likes the fake blonde with the fake tan in the Oval Office = questionable morals, possibly racist

Calling a professional sports player a “privileged athlete” = definitely racist

Bros who go to the gun range = lame, probably don’t party

Girls who go to the gun range = a decent percentage of the fake blonde, fake tan female population, probably have a few shitty tattoos

Opening the door for your girlfriend/wife when she saunters toward the passenger door of your truck = lame as hell and probably racist

Opening the door for your girlfriend/wife when she saunters toward the passenger door of your truck after a “great dinner” at a chain restaurant = racist and definitely doesn’t know how to party

Anyone who says “keep your politics away from sports” = racist as hell

Attending “Young Republicans” club meetings in HS = bullying victims and kids who can’t think for themselves

Baseball fans = 75% racist

Also baseball fans = simpletons

Lesbian soccer players shitting on the fake blonde with the fake tan in the Oval Office = hilarious and awesome

Snowflakes in this thread who get butthurt about the opinions of lesbian soccer players = bros who certainly don’t party and probably have a thing for fake blondes with fake tans

Any questions, my brodies?

Reactions: Mashburned
Bros, it seems that we’ve lost our collective focus. Let’s run down the basics one more time and give this another go. These are the facts:

Guys who like fake blondes with fake tans = bumpkins with zero taste

Anyone who likes the fake blonde with the fake tan in the Oval Office = questionable morals, possibly racist

Calling a professional sports player a “privileged athlete” = definitely racist

Bros who go to the gun range = lame, probably don’t party

Girls who go to the gun range = a decent percentage of the fake blonde, fake tan female population, probably have a few shitty tattoos

Opening the door for your girlfriend/wife when she saunters toward the passenger door of your truck = lame as hell and probably racist

Opening the door for your girlfriend/wife when she saunters toward the passenger door of your truck after a “great dinner” at a chain restaurant = racist and definitely doesn’t know how to party

Anyone who says “keep your politics away from sports” = racist as hell

Attending “Young Republicans” club meetings in HS = bullying victims and kids who can’t think for themselves

Baseball fans = 75% racist

Also baseball fans = simpletons

Lesbian soccer players shitting on the fake blonde with the fake tan in the Oval Office = hilarious and awesome

Snowflakes in this thread who get butthurt about the opinions of lesbian soccer players = bros who certainly don’t party and probably have a thing for fake blondes with fake tans

Any questions, my brodies?

Probably your best post ever. I enjoyed it, but I will still choke your ass out at the Rally’s of your choice.

Reactions: KRJ1975 and mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT