POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh I'm sure all the little people signed up to donate $36. Lmao. Is there ever a clearer case of improper bundling than the politicians (gop included) that do this?

I love how they basically flaunt it by pointing out the low average donation per person. Why is this never investigated?

JStaff2187, you can't make this stuff up. We have a solid MONTH of gay, lesbian, transgender propaganda shoved in our faces. Lexington has a parade in their honor as does most every city in America. Lexington elected one as their major and the University of Kentucky sent me an email proclaiming UK as the most friendly LGBT university in America. So as you ask, what protections have been taken away. Democrats fly the rainbow flag and mock the Betsy Ross.

If any group has lost protection is is the horrible group that are attracted to the opposite sex. Men loving women and women loving men. How horrible and un-American is that.

This. It's pretty bad when just saying your straight makes you a bigoted homophobe in the eyes of many of them. Even when you're the farthest thing from that. My sister is a lesbian, has been with her partner for the better part of 30 years. They were the first couple in the city of Evansville to be married when the Indiana law passed allowing for that. I love my sister, her spouse and all her friends who are like family to me. I've known many of them most of my life. But you know what, they aren't out bitching and moaning about inequality or being disenfranchised. they aren't out preaching about unfairness or spending their days marching in the streets. They don't color their hair fifteen different colors, pierce every part of their body, and dress like they pulled their wardrobe from the racks of every thrift store and goodwill in their city, then march around wondering why they can't get a job. They are all gainfully employed, not being denied anything in this world they desire. They live their day to day life much like I do. I wish more in the LGBTQ community could take cues from that.

Oh I'm sure all the little people signed up to donate $36. Lmao. Is there ever a clearer case of improper bundling than the politicians (gop included) that do this?

I love how they basically flaunt it by pointing out the low average donation per person. Why is this never investigated?

Median would be more informative, but our schools are awesome on average.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Top Gun Amy McGrath is calling herself a "Pro-Trump Democrat" as she runs against Mitch McConnel. The lib/turds aren't going to like that. However, she must think that the rest of Kentucky voters have short memories. Here was a quote from her about Trump's election less than 2 years ago. She is burnt toast already.

"And that morning I woke up like somebody had sucker punched me," McGrath said at a November 2017 candidate forum. "I felt like, ‘what has just happened to my country?’ The only feeling I can describe that's any close to it was the feeling I had after 9/11."

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...seeks-makeover-pro-trump-democrat/1680960001/

Top Gun Amy McGrath is calling herself a "Pro-Trump Democrat" as she runs against Mitch McConnel. The lib/turds aren't going to like that. However, she must think that the rest of Kentucky voters have short memories. Here was a quote from her about Trump's election less than 2 years ago. She is burnt toast already.

"And that morning I woke up like somebody had sucker punched me," McGrath said at a November 2017 candidate forum. "I felt like, ‘what has just happened to my country?’ The only feeling I can describe that's any close to it was the feeling I had after 9/11."

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...seeks-makeover-pro-trump-democrat/1680960001/

Her dumbass actually tried to explain that on CNN...

"Well, what I was saying was...uh, my husband is a republican you know, and we looked at each other and said 'what is happening to our country'?"

Great job, toots. You're a natural at this.

Women's team has generated more revenue than Men's past 3 years and ratings significantly higher for final this year than men's last year. But yeah, what you said.

I find it interesting that the party who complains about not being able to speak their minds on college campuses get all bent out of shape when anyone who doesn't agree with them speaks their mind. And what conservatives complain about is not being able to express mostly bigoted and hateful speech.

Meanwhile the 'patriotic' President, who lied to get deferments from Vietnam btw, makes horrendous comments about anyone who doesn't agree with him, including military veterans, senators, mayors, etc. But it's the USWNT who are 'unpatriotic'.
The mens world cup made 4 billion..the women around 120 million. Do you just make numbers up in your head? Do you understand fifa takes the money then they get a percentage cut..women 13% men 9%. God you are f'n stupid. Ppl like you and @Ed323232 live in this fantasy world where reality doesnt matter

D_EnPaGX4AAun0k.jpg:large

Trump economy so good liberals can just burn money

I think Sonka is behind a lot of Matt Jones twitter takes. I am blocked by him but have never followed or tweeted him but have MJ. He is a think progress shithead.

that's just weird...wtf is "lgbt friendly". What makes a place not lgbt friendly? Nobody can answer those things because this is just another stupid political e-world scenario that doesn't exist in real life.

It's one thing for in an individual to parade their sexuality, it's entirely different for political institutions to do so. That needs to be stopped.
I didn't bother to ask them. I just deleted the e-mail and will continue to hold onto my money that I once donated proudly to my school. I don't send them a dime anymore.

Median would be more informative, but our schools are awesome on average.

Yes except this is nothing more than proxy donations by a few wealthy donors. The ruse is ridiculous

I think Sonka is behind a lot of Matt Jones twitter takes. I am blocked by him but have never followed or tweeted him but have MJ. He is a think progress shithead.

He absolutely is. Mattie often copies him nearly word for word which should surprise no one.

Sonka is a local slightly better version of msm. Presents facts, but only if cherry picked/skewed.

This is terrifying. Big companies literally have the ability to change history. I say that meaning that there's an entire, massive group of people (and probably a generation or two) that don't believe it ever happened if they can't find it on google or in Wikipedia.

I don't think people understand how scary this is....

The mens world cup made 4 billion..the women around 120 million. Do you just make numbers up in your head? Do you understand fifa takes the money then they get a percentage cut..women 13% men 9%. God you are f'n stupid. Ppl like you and @Ed323232 live in this fantasy world where reality doesnt matter

As I said, always something glaringly obvious the leftists have to ignore.

Ofcourse ratings here in America were higher for the women's final featuring the USA expecting to win than the men's final featuring two European countries.

And the men's team has been struggling the last few years didn't even particpate in worldcup, so not surprising that revenue from ticket sales is lower, but that's nothing as it doesn't count the pot of commercial money and endorsements which is way higher for men's sports because way more money is actually made. NIKE and Adidas and everyone else make more money on men's soccer than anything.

It's actually disheartening to me that these people can be so dumb and ideologically hellbent on believing whatever suits them without bothering to stop for 2 seconds to think if these lies and distortions make any sense or not. One should at least attempt to believe what is true, not simply what one would like to be true.

Here is an idea, if Megan wants equal pay as the men, all she has to do is try out for the men’s team. If she is as good as the men, she should have no problem. She already identifies as a man, so why not?
How does she identify as a man?

This is the THIRD picture that shows up from a Google search of "Jeffery Epstein & Bill Clinton"

Screen_Shot_2019_07_08_at_8.51.48_PM.7.png

Nothing to see here folks, Google isn't doin' nuffin
In general I'm all for government staying the hell out of the private sector, but SOMETHING has to be done about giants like Google. They are actively trying to change history/mold how people think. That's beyond making money, that's controlling a portion of the population.

Again, I don't think people realize how scary this is.

In general I'm all for government staying the hell out of the private sector, but SOMETHING has to be done about giants like Google. They are actively trying to change history/mold how people think. That's beyond making money, that's controlling a portion of the population.

Again, I don't think people realize how scary this is.
It's very scary, but the cards are stacked way against anything ever being done about it. Not sure what it's going to take.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT