How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ka-BOOM!

But, hey, thanks for the additional soundbites.
66183455_2443109025906998_3191855188549828608_n.jpg

I already knew our education system was utter shit, but if we have this many people who think the women's team should be paid the same as the men's team despite the MASSIVE difference in the amount of money the men bring in compared to women, then we are even more ****ed than I thought.

If the women want more money, bring in more money. Simple as that. There's nothing political or sexist about that truth. It's basic economics (something that many on the left and most anyone under the age of 30 obviously don't understand).

RIP Perot. Remember like it was yesterday him using his pie charts and warning Americans what NAFTA would do to jobs plus he was well ahead of his time pointing out how other countries were taking advantage of the USA by using our military while they used their money to build their economies. My Dad was a huge fan. Big reason why I caught on to Trump’s message a long time ago because it was/is identical to what Perot was talking about 25+ years ago.
Perot turned out to be right on major issues. NAFTA was a giant sucking sound as he pointed out. A disastrous trade deal thanks to the Republican establishment and Clinton. He also warned about moving jobs to Mexico at the expense of manufacturing jobs in the Midwest. He warned that would not stop the illegal invasion but said it would increase. He sure nailed that one.

RIP Perot.

you're kidding me right? Here are a few social issues:
  • Killing rules to protect environment, choosing winners(coal, even though renewables is hiring 10x as many people) (social issue)
  • taking away protections for gays and transgenders, banning from military (social issue)
  • treating asylum seekers like terrorists (social issue)
  • trying to outlaw abortions (social issue)
  • cozying up to bigots and racists (social issue)
  • destroying Obamacare and the good things about it with no alternative (social issue)

Hell he doesn't even mention the economy anymore or the tax cuts. He just whines about how unfair everything is and has the thinnest skin I've ever seen.

And the thing is, he's using these social issues to keep his base lit while he and his administration ignore the rule of law, allow his buddies to profit from his shady dealings and lastly, to give shade to the enormous redistribution of wealth from the bottom to the top. The giveaway to the wealthiest Americans and the ridiculous tax cut for corporations should have the economy at 4%+ you would think but his numbers aren't any better than Obama's after the recession receded in his 2nd term.

Now his fanbase are even making excuses for the pedophile because these girls were 14,15 and not 8.

Impressive. Its difficult to cram that much stupid into a pretty small comment . Well Done .

RIP Perot. Remember like it was yesterday him using his pie charts and warning Americans what NAFTA would do to jobs plus he was well ahead of his time pointing out how other countries were taking advantage of the USA by using our military while they used their money to build their economies. My Dad was a huge fan. Big reason why I caught on to Trump’s message a long time ago because it was/is identical to what Perot was talking about 25+ years ago.

you're going to hear a giant sucking sound of jobs being pulled out of this country” if nafta is implemented ~ Ross Perot.
He had too much common sense. proud to say i voted for him.

I think Perot's campaign shows just how good of a manager Trump is. His campaign could have ended up the exact same way. A few gaffes the media can pick up on turned Perot into a crazy person to a lot of people, and his campaign wasn't set up to run efficiently or effectively so it stalled.

Trump's team really did do a job for the history books

"Rapinoe delivers on-air message to Trump: "You're excluding people that look like me""

Can someone please explain what exactly Trump is "excluding" people that look like her from? Can someone cite some examples?
Holy hell the women’s team actually was beaten by 15 year old boys hahaha 5 -2, feminism is like a big circus, This equal pay stuff is a riot , trump is genius for jumping on that .. most of the mega athlete millionaire are libs , trump has happened upon a trolling goldmine I hope he capitalizes on .

Last edited:
"Bernie Sanders: Every time a minimum wage increase has been proposed, the extreme right wing and their billionaire campaign contributors claim that jobs will be destroyed. They have been proven dead wrong. It is time to raise the minimum wage to at least $15 an hour."

OK, so who are all these "billionaire" right wing campaign contributors that are making these claims. Seems most of the prominent billionaires are by and large liberal. And by the way, it's already proven that jobs are being lost in cities that have already raised the minimum wage to $15. I work for a company that owns over 400 restaurants, I can safely say that a number of those establishments would have to cut staff or shutter altogether if that were to be implemented nationwide.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
"Bernie Sanders: Every time a minimum wage increase has been proposed, the extreme right wing and their billionaire campaign contributors claim that jobs will be destroyed. They have been proven dead wrong. It is time to raise the minimum wage to at least $15 an hour."

OK, so who are all these "billionaire" right wing campaign contributors that are making these claims. Seems most of the prominent billionaires are by and large liberal. And by the way, it's already proven that jobs are being lost in cities that have already raised the minimum wage to $15. I work for a company that owns over 400 restaurants, I can safely say that a number of those establishments would have to cut staff or shutter altogether if that were to be implemented nationwide.
I too would love to see who these right wing billionaires are that contribute to conservatives. Must be George Soros, Warren Buffett, the Gogle man, the twitter man or the Apple man. Or maybe the Microsoft man. Or Hollywood. Those folks pour a lot into conservative causes I am sure.

You know when people like this guy is calling her out, it's over.

Not to mention the killshot team Mitch tweeted. Hell they can run that over and over and probably win on that alone.

That Cocaine Mitch smile at the end...this is how McConnell responded to the story about his great-great grandfathers. That last line cracked me up.

Lol and at the beginning. You could tell he was just waiting on some sjw msm person to try to get him with that question.

I loathed Mitch for a good while. But the last few years, I really became a fan. Graham too. I think alot of these people forgot they had the spirit to fight before trump.

I too would love to see who these right wing billionaires are that contribute to conservatives. Must be George Soros, Warren Buffett, the Gogle man, the twitter man or the Apple man. Or maybe the Microsoft man. Or Hollywood. Those folks pour a lot into conservative causes I am sure.
You forgot the Amazon man, the Tesla man, The Facebook man...

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Women's team has generated more revenue than Men's past 3 years and ratings significantly higher for final this year than men's last year. But yeah, what you said.

I find it interesting that the party who complains about not being able to speak their minds on college campuses get all bent out of shape when anyone who doesn't agree with them speaks their mind. And what conservatives complain about is not being able to express mostly bigoted and hateful speech.

Meanwhile the 'patriotic' President, who lied to get deferments from Vietnam btw, makes horrendous comments about anyone who doesn't agree with him, including military veterans, senators, mayors, etc. But it's the USWNT who are 'unpatriotic'.

To wrap up all this pay talk. Soccer is like every other sport and business.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoz...ween-men-and-women-is-justified/#69c997076da4

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackke...the-mens-and-how-it-will-change/#5cc4a3945934

Different leagues, pay structures, labor agreements, contracts, etc...

If it was Co-ed soccer and the men and women were playing on the same team, sure a pay disparity would be an issue.

People at GM don't necessarily make the same as people at Ford. A merger and acquisitions team at JP Morgan doesn't make the same as an M&A team at Citi Group. In college, sports conferences and individual programs don't make the same amount of money. Teachers in Paducah don't make as much money as teachers in Louisville.

Pascal Siacom just won a title in the NBA, wonder what his paycheck looks like next to Lebron's, Russel Westbrook, and a bunch of other guys who did not win a title.

I'm all for the Women making more, but let's stop acting like equal pay is an actual thing that exists.

"Rapinoe delivers on-air message to Trump: "You're excluding people that look like me""

Can someone please explain what exactly Trump is "excluding" people that look like her from? Can someone cite some examples?

They are bananas. Trump is literally the first president that was pro gay marriage on his first day in office. More importantly he's the most anti war president we've had since God knows.

If asked exactly the question you asked, I guarantee she would go with pussy grabbing, immigration, or Russia and would cycle through the three for additional followups.

It's a false premise machine. When you start with that bullshit you can logically make your world whatever you want it to be. That's why we live in a world where men are women are zers, killing babies is reproductive rights, up is down, and cats and dogs are living together.

you're kidding me right? Here are a few social issues:
  • Killing rules to protect environment, choosing winners(coal, even though renewables is hiring 10x as many people) (social issue)
  • taking away protections for gays and transgenders, banning from military (social issue)
  • treating asylum seekers like terrorists (social issue)
  • trying to outlaw abortions (social issue)
  • cozying up to bigots and racists (social issue)
  • destroying Obamacare and the good things about it with no alternative (social issue)

Hell he doesn't even mention the economy anymore or the tax cuts. He just whines about how unfair everything is and has the thinnest skin I've ever seen.

And the thing is, he's using these social issues to keep his base lit while he and his administration ignore the rule of law, allow his buddies to profit from his shady dealings and lastly, to give shade to the enormous redistribution of wealth from the bottom to the top. The giveaway to the wealthiest Americans and the ridiculous tax cut for corporations should have the economy at 4%+ you would think but his numbers aren't any better than Obama's after the recession receded in his 2nd term.

Now his fanbase are even making excuses for the pedophile because these girls were 14,15 and not 8.

What does any of those fabrications or distortions have anything to with what I wrote?
She specifically stated MAGA was referring to a time when people like her were excluded.
When MAGA was referring to jobs and a strong country.

By the way, you’re still a DA.

Last edited:
Haha, there is no such thing as a 2nd generation illegal. You’re so pent up trying to validate your own prejudice and ignorance that you failed to even think that one out. The children of illegals born here are legal citizens thus any “study” trying to compare groups is inherently flawed because no such group exist beyond that of the first generation.

66271236_661782527622376_3241954788056760320_n.jpg

No doubt in my mind he played a large part in trump being elected.

Taking away protections from gays and transgenders? What protections?

JStaff2187, you can't make this stuff up. We have a solid MONTH of gay, lesbian, transgender propaganda shoved in our faces. Lexington has a parade in their honor as does most every city in America. Lexington elected one as their major and the University of Kentucky sent me an email proclaiming UK as the most friendly LGBT university in America. So as you ask, what protections have been taken away. Democrats fly the rainbow flag and mock the Betsy Ross.

If any group has lost protection is is the horrible group that are attracted to the opposite sex. Men loving women and women loving men. How horrible and un-American is that.

JStaff2187, you can't make this stuff up. We have a solid MONTH of gay, lesbian, transgender propaganda shoved in our faces. Lexington has a parade in their honor as does most every city in America. Lexington elected one as their major and the University of Kentucky sent me an email proclaiming UK as the most friendly LGBT university in America. So as you ask, what protections have been taken away. Democrats fly the rainbow flag and mock the Betsy Ross.

If any group has lost protection is is the horrible group that are attracted to the opposite sex. Men loving women and women loving men. How horrible and un-American is that.
We are pretty much at full throttle retard. I honestly don’t know how much farther left people can go

I really hope there's a legal way for Trump to tell Nadler to F*ck off. I'm all for accountability, but this is so far beyond anything that revolves around checking power of a single branch that it should be 100% thrown out.

This is absolute abuse of their "power" in a never-ending effort to overthrow a duly elected president. I don't see how it's allowed to keep going, but it really needs to stop.

In addition the DOJ needs to go scorched earth on anyone involved with the whole fake Russiagate BS. SCORCHED EARTH.

We are pretty much at full throttle retard. I honestly don’t know how much farther left people can go

It's getting to the point where their idiotic ideas will start clashing with each other and the idiots will no idea what to do or what side to take. But I agree with you. Reality has gone so far off the rails it's damn-near circled back around on itself.

Believing in Bigfoot makes a lot more sense than a lot of what the left pushes at this point.

the University of Kentucky sent me an email proclaiming UK as the most friendly LGBT university in America.

that's just weird...wtf is "lgbt friendly". What makes a place not lgbt friendly? Nobody can answer those things because this is just another stupid political e-world scenario that doesn't exist in real life.

It's one thing for in an individual to parade their sexuality, it's entirely different for political institutions to do so. That needs to be stopped.

Women's team has generated more revenue than Men's past 3 years and ratings significantly higher for final this year than men's last year. But yeah, what you said.

I find it interesting that the party who complains about not being able to speak their minds on college campuses get all bent out of shape when anyone who doesn't agree with them speaks their mind. And what conservatives complain about is not being able to express mostly bigoted and hateful speech.

Meanwhile the 'patriotic' President, who lied to get deferments from Vietnam btw, makes horrendous comments about anyone who doesn't agree with him, including military veterans, senators, mayors, etc. But it's the USWNT who are 'unpatriotic'.

Coming to speak at a college campus is an event designed for people of a similar mindset.. A "celebrity" going to twitter to say "I ain't going to the f**king whitehouse" is a little different.

You get the difference right? One of these things is constructive, the other isn't constructive at all.

Personally, I don't care what she says. It's her twitter and us conservatives are allowed to fire back.

.. but conservatives on campus's aren't even ALLOWED to speak. That would be like a bunch of people who didn't agree with Rapinoe saying "Ehh, we're going to block her 100%".

Again, do you see the difference?

I already knew our education system was utter shit, but if we have this many people who think the women's team should be paid the same as the men's team despite the MASSIVE difference in the amount of money the men bring in compared to women, then we are even more ****ed than I thought.

If the women want more money, bring in more money. Simple as that. There's nothing political or sexist about that truth. It's basic economics (something that many on the left and most anyone under the age of 30 obviously don't understand).
I heard that the women actually get a higher % of the money. 13% for the women, 9% for the men.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/08/yes-soccer-pay-gap-women-make-men/

I wonder how hard it is to live life while ignoring reality around you. Then again, crazy people don’t know they’re crazy.

Coming to speak at a college campus is an event designed for people of a similar mindset.. A "celebrity" going to twitter to say "I ain't going to the f**king whitehouse" is a little different.

You get the difference right? One of these things is constructive, the other isn't constructive at all.

Personally, I don't care what she says. It's her twitter and us conservatives are allowed to fire back.

.. but conservatives on campus's aren't even ALLOWED to speak. That would be like a bunch of people who didn't agree with Rapinoe saying "Ehh, we're going to block her 100%".

Again, do you see the difference?

You just showed you’re nothing more than a racist, homophobic, sexist, fear mongering redneck idiot bigot!

Did I... did I do that right? I feel like I left out a few buzz words and insults.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT