POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was surprised to see social media be on Mitch's side re that hit piece in the cj. Noone cares. In fact every single reasonable person I follow (and some that aren't) agreed it was ridiculous to hold him accountable.

Cocaine Mitch vs. Top Gun Amy. This is going to be a rerun of Mitch vs. Grimes

I doubt it'll even be that. Grimes was from a criminally entrenched political family and at least viewed as an up and comer. Mav is just a retread that couldn't beat a fairly vulnerable opponent in a much more favorable scenario.

So Clinton, without anyone in the media asking/caring, puts out a superfluous statement downplaying his ties to a pedophile. The statement is also riddled with inaccuracies. For him to try to get out ahead of this - without anyone pressing him about it - is definitely noteworthy.

Something is going on here and the Clinton's know it. Why else put yourself out there unnecessarily like that?

And I remember that Pizzagate sh*t with Podesta/Wikileaks. But, I had forgotten just how creepy it was. I mean, read those emails Gassy posted again. They make absolutely no sense - until you understand what that terminology is code for. Then, it makes perfect sense.

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC for this exact reason. Change my mind (you won't).

That’s very weird, and pretty shocking coming from an ex president.

I’m no lawyer, but I’ve seen enough TV to know that Bill Clinton should stfu. He should pay me to advise him. Stfu. Go retire somewhere with your dementia and sex slaves. Stfu.

Same for Hillary. Exactly why is she working? What is her work? Wtf are you doing? You’re gonna f around and get charged with murder. Go home and stfu. Go take a hike and enjoy the rest of your miserable life.

It is telling the way people on this board try to rationalize and accept the present by fighting wars in the past.

Gross. Trump is the first president since Carter to not get us into any new wars. He literally postponed war with Iran because 150 Iranians were going to die in the strike that was planned. He's at least said publicly that he wants out of Afghanistan and Syria, even if the war machine overruled him. He is God forbid talking to the "most dangerous people in the world" because if they are talking they are less likely to bomb. Meanwhile you pretend he's a fascist dictator trying to help Putin conquer the world. You are an asshole.

Please elaborate on this demise. I'll give you a chance to be specific.
I'm sorry do you mean to tell me you can't see the difference in a country so concerned about people they implemented the Marshall Plan and a country that warehouse's children taken from their parents and given concrete to sleep on while at the same time trying to maintain secrecy about the conditions and abuse of these children? In light of that question do you actually think I consider your request sincere and honest? Sir a country is not judged on how the most privileged are treated.

Democrats think Seth Rich is a giant conspiracy, a robbery with nothing taken at 1:30 in the morning, right before the DNC leaks and with a super odd investigation to follow where no one has been apprehended.

But Trump pissing on Russian hookers in a bed Obama slept in, conspiring with Russia to get the presidency through Facebook posts and “hacking the DNC server”, Trump and Kavanaugh raping everyone without an ounce of evidence or previous claims, is all super believable to Democrats.

Gross. Trump is the first president since Carter to not get us into any new wars. He literally postponed war with Iran because 150 Iranians were going to die in the strike that was planned. He's at least said publicly that he wants out of Afghanistan and Syria, even if the war machine overruled him. He is God forbid talking to the "most dangerous people in the world" because if they are talking they are less likely to bomb. Meanwhile you pretend he's a fascist dictator trying to help Putin conquer the world. You are an asshole.
And you sir are very staunch in your ignorance, and naive. Japan and the US were talking December 6th, 1941! How well did that work out? The sad thing is you choose to be that way because of your hatred.

Democrats think Seth Rich is a giant conspiracy, a robbery with nothing taken at 1:30 in the morning, right before the DNC leaks and with a super odd investigation to follow where no one has been apprehended.

But Trump pissing on Russian hookers in a bed Obama slept in, conspiring with Russia to get the presidency through Facebook posts and “hacking the DNC server”, Trump and Kavanaugh raping everyone without an ounce of evidence or previous claims, is all super believable to Democrats.
And you sir would like to sweep everything under the rug just like all appeasers in the past.

My thoughts on Mitch McConnell are well documented in this thread. However, he secured my vote at the first Democrat debate this year.

If those lunatics hate him so much, he’s definitely doing something right.
That debate was telling no doubt. Any enemy of the DNC has to be doing something right. So with his warts and imperfections that come with being a life time politicians he still beats anyone in America with a D by their name. Including the fly boy running for his seat under the BIG D

Last edited:
I'm sorry do you mean to tell me you can't see the difference in a country so concerned about people they implemented the Marshall Plan and a country that warehouse's children taken from their parents and given concrete to sleep on while at the same time trying to maintain secrecy about the conditions and abuse of these children? In light of that question do you actually think I consider your request sincere and honest? Sir a country is not judged on how the most privileged are treated.

Lol, fear mongering.

Not a peep when Obama was caging up those kids. Your sides Jeh Johnson also tells you to shut up, levi. Obama caged kids are you're ok with that. Hypocrite

Remember when Trump spied on his enemies? Remember when he weaponized the intel agencies against his opponents? Remember when he got the IRS to target his political opposition? Remember when he constantly pushed to limit the population’s ability to defend themselves? Remember when he killed Americans with drones? Remember when he colluded with media for propaganda? Remember when he meddled in other countries’ elections? Remember when his party tried to control and stop speech and used political violence to harass those who oppose his ideology?

Oh shit, that was Obama.

It is telling the way people on this board try to rationalize and accept the present by fighting wars in the past. They try to distract from the pedophiles in office today and all their crimes by talking about the people in the past who are gone today and have nothing to do with the demise of America lead by the buffoon in office today. It's as if a serial molester was in their house raping their daughter and their complaint was how somebody mistreated their grandmother---they believe.

Hmmmm...interesting...

Shit that happened in the past doesn't apply to issues of today? Is that what you're saying?

What happened to one's grandparents, or even further back than that, really isn't important when talking about problems they may currently face?

Reactions: warrior-cat

Having the press in your back pocket is a huge benefit. The MSM is an operative of the Democrat Party and exists for the sole purpose of advancing their philosophy. They were taught that in college and universities based on the Pravda Model from 1918 to 1991.

And you sir are very staunch in your ignorance, and naive. Japan and the US were talking December 6th, 1941! How well did that work out? The sad thing is you choose to be that way because of your hatred.

So what's you solution guy who just made a post about rationalizing present wars because of past nonsense? Bomb North Korea instead of talking just because Japan bombed us 80 years ago? Carry out the Iran strike and be in ww3? Embargo Venezuela because they allied with Russia? 7D chess right there.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Todd Starnes: Florida leftists attack ex-Gator wearing MAGA hat

The only thing that will trigger a liberal faster than a Chick-fil-A sandwich is a gun-toting, Bible-clinging Deplorable wearing a Make America Great Again ballcap.

Americans of all shapes, sizes and colors have been bullied, badgered and bruised simply for wearing one of those iconic red ballcaps – from teenagers in a Texas burger joint to an elderly man in a California Starbucks.

The latest attack involved a former member of the University of Florida football team in Gainesville, Florida.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tod...on-university-of-florida-football-gainesville

Lol Biden is finished.

Obvious Trump saw him as his greatest threat hence why he has gone after him on Twitter, but in usual Biden style, he torpedoed his own campaign after the 1st Debate performance that evidently went really bad (I refuse to watch those lunatics debate one another). The Dem nominee will be either Harris or Warren. Be interesting what nickname Kamala gets.

So you recite AOC talking points as to how Trump is leading the demise of this country?

I'm sorry I asked, but should have known better.

How ironic considering we were the ones who didn’t honor the deal when Iran was complying. America is less trustworthy than Iran, what a world.

Wow man you side with a country that has been chanting death to america for over 40 years? Why are you even here? It really isn't that difficult to get a passport and go to another country in this world.

MJ just almost sounded like he was gonna run for senate...but then he said nobody in washington stands up for people like you, including the national democratic party, and all his hopes and dreams came crashing down.

Listening to the Jones show and he was talking about the DNC going with McGrath. As a conservative, or whatnot, I would caution people to think twice about electing another pilot after we've endured McCain and the two Bush's.

Some folks are eerily quiet on this Epstein mess.

Particularly the Clintons and their camp. Come to think about it, they've been relatively off the radar for a while.

It is also interesting that until very recently, let's say past 2 years or so, none of this really started to shake out and make headlines.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
MJ just almost sounded like he was gonna run for senate...but then he said nobody in washington stands up for people like you, including the national democratic party, and all his hopes and dreams came crashing down.

Too bad he can't hear me talking to Alexa. I would like to know why he would say "people" were on vacation and their check bounced causing them to have to borrow money to get home. He would have heard me ask why they were on vacation if their money was that tight? I would have asked why he tried to make it sound like there were hundreds of people in that situation instead of the isolated incident it actually was? How much are the payments on that family's truck and boat?

It doesn't matter how good or bad the economy is or the amount of money we steal to give to people unable or unwilling to earn their own. If you spend more money than you take in you will be broke.

So you recite AOC talking points as to how Trump is leading the demise of this country?

I'm sorry I asked, but should have known better.
Well I realized when I responded you were most likely looking for an answer you approve of, not another's honest answer. That would be to much to ask of you to deal with on this board. I didn't "recite" anything and the fact you tried to frame my answer as that which is convenient for your desires, only goes to show how resistant you are to any information that does not suit your pre-imagined ideas and personal agenda.

How ironic considering we were the ones who didn’t honor the deal when Iran was complying. America is less trustworthy than Iran, what a world.
I believe we should support Iran...when they vow to ally with Israel
We don't value work in this country, if we did we wouldn't be trying to expunge all the people who work here to other countries. Hell we're even deporting people who fought overseas in war. If we valued work like you portray we would pay people as we we valued their work, but we pay people as little as is possible.
We are trying to "expunge" people that are here illegally and restrict others from coming in. Personally, I'd have no problem offering a quick road to citizenship for those who have held a job the entire time they've been here; have no law violations; do not/have not received government benefits; kids attend school and abide by rules. Let's keep all those we can.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
What's strange about some people here is they are always complaining about Obama and his efforts (with no help from across the aisle) to make healthcare available to Americans in dire need of it, even people who work and still never had access to any healthcare other than an overcrowded emergency room before ACA. They complain about this all the time, incessantly, but they never have a plan to to help anybody but themselves. They complain but they never have a solution, they never have had. They never have and they never will, that is not part of their DNA. Their belief is they should never be bothered to share or help others, that is their dismal philosophy of self-absorption they mistake for self-reliance.
I believe God expects us to care for others and share what He has blessed us with. That said, it's not the government's responsibility, job, purpose to force us to do that. You cannot legislate character.

Wow man you side with a country that has been chanting death to america for over 40 years? Why are you even here? It really isn't that difficult to get a passport and go to another country in this world.
Iran has executed close to 4k people in the last five years for mostly political and religious reasons. Same dumbass touts Bernie as an economic mind. So, whatever.

66189599_2588446797832183_7841785958012813312_n.jpg

Amy McGrath has announced she will challenge Mitch McConnell this election cycle. She has a pretty impressive record and is a moderate, some would say conservative Democrat - no lefty for sure. Still unthrowning the majority leader who has been in office over 30 years is a tall order for anyone.

What do Paddock Members in Kentucky think of her and how do you see this election developing?

Amy McGrath has announced she will challenge Mitch McConnell this election cycle. She has a pretty impressive record and is a moderate, some would say conservative Democrat - no lefty for sure. Still unthrowning the majority leader who has been in office over 30 years is a tall order for anyone.

What do Paddock Members in Kentucky think of her and how do you see this election developing?

[laughing]

Nope, Application, Birth Certificate or other documentation proving American citizeship, Copy of ID front and back, 2 pictures, and $145.00. $110.00 for the book and depending on where you are at $35.00 processing fee. 4 to 6 weeks later, you have an American Passport.

Reactions: ymmot31

The media will give her full support, as posted earlier they will build her to like the did beto when be faced Cruz. Look at beto now....

Also as stated, she is facing an incumbent in a presidential election year, and lives in a state that's not going to vote for her partys nominee.

She couldn't beat Andy barr with dem strong holds Lexington and Frankfort being part of the district.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT