How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
66242712_2400410703356403_3829530640844324864_n.jpg

Hey we know he’s not an angel. But he’s not a freedom hating communist. That makes him better (by far) than any of those 20 little fascists I heard from last week.
My point was people attack Biden or whoever on morals and character. But slober over everything trump says. Trump is a terrible person. His presidency can be debated. But not his character in my opinion.

Reactions: IdaCat
My point was people attack Biden or whoever on morals and character. But slober over everything trump says. Trump is a terrible person. His presidency can be debated. But not his character in my opinion.
Biden's a pedophile.

That "trumps" (pun intended) ANYTHING Trump ever did or even thought about.

But then pedophilia doesn't bother you folks on the left, does it?

Wait @Ed323232 it's almost like they dont want to fix anything...almost like its drive by humanitarianism, they are just waiting until they can get back in office so they can ignore it again like they did in 2014. "Let us control everything"

65848467_2819303078085591_8900578448259416064_o.jpg

Btw, glad you're hear. Glad you didnt die from repeal of net neutrality and the tax cuts like we were told. Turns out internet speeds are faster, I'm not facing new pay walls...and everyone who paid taxes got a refund. Some ppl still dont understand what a refund is tho...its not a giveaway. And afterall, if certain people werent oayingva majority of the taxes and their fair share..how would they be getting a refund aka return on what theyve paid?

But since you are probably now magically concerned with a deficit after not being, sounds like the govt needs to learn to spend efficiently. Just imagine if there was a business who couldn't balance their books of multi trillion dollars - would you want to bail them out or say they are greedy and careless with money? That's how you should look at your govt..who is not automatically entitled to my money.

What's the party of pander up to tonight...protesting how trans women can have abortions - aka ppl born biologically Male with no uterus? #partyofscience

Because of our freedom everybody is entitled to their opinions and beliefs. But nowhere does it say if you force feed your opinions and beliefs ( the left) the people have to believe as well. Hell will freeze over before I put US citizens before illegals. Hell will freeze over before I kneel for our national anthem. Hell will freeze over before I surrender my firearms. Hell will freeze over before I accept homosexuality is not a choice. Hell will freeze over before I accept reparations. And last but not least, hell will freeze over before I support anything U of L. So you millennial whinny ass snowflakes can kiss somebodies ass.

Last edited:
I’m gonna assume they’re running with the “white symbolizes purity and innocence” part.
Funny you mentioned that. This morning on a radio talk show I heard a liberal say they did not like any American flag because the "white" stands for "white privilege and white superiority". I tell you those people have lost any and all brains they ever had. If they had any to start with.

What a sad life they live.

They all choose to do what they do, but because history in the past says their choosing is not hoyle the only way they feel good about themselves is if society says its ok, meaning they need our approval to feel good about their sick ways. Not never gonna happen here...I will burn for only my sins if thats the way it is. Never for anybody that is against christianity and what it stands for. Thats just me and the way I was raised.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
They all choose to do what they do, but because history in the past says their choosing is not hoyle the only way they feel good about themselves is if society says its ok, meaning they need our approval to feel good about their sick ways. Not never gonna happen here...I will burn for only my sins if thats the way it is. Never for anybody that is against christianity and what it stands for. Thats just me and the way I was raised.
And that's fine. But if people don't agree with you it's ok too.

Lmao, Biden won't even be the nominee for the dems let alone beat Trump.[/QUOTE

Reality check. Who in the democratic race for president has any chance to beat Trump. He has more American voters backing him based on economy alone than he did with the left rigged Hillary run.

Reactions: screwduke1
If the movie Independence Day were real, Democrats would root for the aliens.

You’d see tons of activists and media protesting for them.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT