How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
34k likes for an actress tweet posting pics from 2015 and blaming DT

Was coming here to post this. Talk about an agenda. The first set of “concentration camp” photos that were posted were quickly removed once it was realized they occurred under the Obama Administration.

But this lady... This lady KNOWS they occurred under Obama, but decided to crop out the date just to push the narrative that orange man evil. I’m convinced more than ever Obama could have dropped a nuke on the plain states while killing a puppy and the MSM/Dems would have applauded it.

Also the last thing we need is another delusional Nancy running around.

Rewarding idiots who didn’t comprehend the magnitude of the loans they took, didn’t consider the value of their (mainly) liberal
arts degrees, and definitely driving the cost of college ever higher into what can only be a death spiral for the taxpayer.

I’m sure the truckers and waitresses will be glad to pay for this.

Remember when the Dems were for blue collar people?

This is one thing I have a tiny bit of sympathy for basically because boomers brought up everyone that you had to go to college. Doing anything else wasn’t an option for most and you were considered a failure if you didn’t.

Those stories about how they were able to wait tables and pay their way through school wasn’t an option for anyone else as the cost of college exploded.

One of my biggest regrets was wasting time and graduating college. Trade school and military would’ve been the wiser choice.

Kids can’t even be trusted to drink a beer before 21 yet we let these idiots take out massive loans without any idea of the real world and what it takes to pay that shit back.

Last edited:
$20 an hour isn’t a “salary.” It’s a nice summer job. This guy’s son should learn some actual skills.
Wow you really like to belittle people don’t you , that is a disgusting comment . Think about a lifestyle of her son doing heroin homeless on the streets.. everything is relative I tell you that , I see that and I feel joy for her son finding a purpose in this life , that is so vile to mock , and I think you are just throwing out some raw troll bait but buddy I wouldn’t even joke about that lest karma come back and bite u in ass t

I cannot wait for these Dem debates? Sanders coming in off the top rope for 100% college debt forgiveness.

In all seriousness, I have sympathy for these kids with college debt. Yeah, many of them were utter morons who went to a private college to get a women's studies degree, but for most of them, expensive college was "the path" that they were groomed for their entire life. Meaning everybody from their family, to their high school guidance counselors, to society said, "go to the best school you can get into to be a success in life".

And it was different than it was even 20 years ago. Although still expensive, school was significantly cheaper back then. And 30 years ago it was significantly more cheaper.

My plan for the GOP would be this. For those of you with college debt, we'll do a tax credit thing to help you cover some of the cost for the next 5-7 years or so. However, along with that we'll do the following:
  1. Allow students to declare bankruptcy to clear loans (for any newly originating loans).
  2. Cut federal aid to universities unless that university can prove it's significantly cutting costs

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
$20 an hour isn’t a “salary.” It’s a nice summer job. This guy’s son should learn some actual skills.

When the moral betters on the left drop the mask, it’s always an ugly sight.

Make sure you remember that if a horde of illegals is breaking the law to get $20 an hour that’s a great thing. When a native born person gets $20 an hour, that’s a joke.

Never do the lefty’s neurons fire strongly enough to see the connection in these two things.

I cannot wait for these Dem debates? Sanders coming in off the top rope for 100% college debt forgiveness.

In all seriousness, I have sympathy for these kids with college debt. Yeah, many of them were utter morons who went to a private college to get a women's studies degree, but for most of them, expensive college was "the path" that they were groomed for their entire life. Meaning everybody from their family, to their high school guidance counselors, to society said, "go to the best school you can get into to be a success in life".

And it was different than it was even 20 years ago. Although still expensive, school was significantly cheaper back then. And 30 years ago it was significantly more cheaper.

My plan for the GOP would be this. For those of you with college debt, we'll do a tax credit thing to help you cover some of the cost for the next 5-7 years or so. However, along with that we'll do the following:
  1. Allow students to declare bankruptcy to clear loans (for any newly originating loans).
  2. Cut federal aid to universities unless that university can prove it's significantly cutting costs
Only as a liberal in America could someone be a multi millionaire academic while running for POTUS (Warren) with a stance on shifting college debt over to taxpayers and never get asked about it.

AFAIK the only liberal running with a private sector background is Schultz and they forced him to go independent and character-assassinated him immediately for saying the Dems had gone too far left.

Last edited:
D91FJc1WsAABbfA.jpg:large

Only as a liberal in America could someone be a multi millionaire academic while running for POTUS (Warren) with a stance on shifting college debt over to taxpayers and never get asked about it.

AFAIK the only liberal running with a private sector background is Schultz and they forced him to go independent and character-assassinated him immediately for saying the Dems had gone too far left.
The thing they don't realize is that the further left they go, they open up that much more of the moderate voting base to Trump.

Reactions: qwesley and P19978
Wow you really like to belittle people don’t you , that is a disgusting comment . Think about a lifestyle of her son doing heroin homeless on the streets.. everything is relative I tell you that , I see that and I feel joy for her son finding a purpose in this life , that is so vile to mock , and I think you are just throwing out some raw troll bait but buddy I wouldn’t even joke about that lest karma come back and bite u in ass t
It did already but, he/she is still a jerk.

Which do you suck more at, douche? Trolling, finding a job, or trying to impress people with your golf game and tax return? Anyone that posts their tax form on a message board is craving attention in the worst way imaginable.

Go back to Canada. God, what an arrogant turd.

Great line of questioning, must read:

every shirt an assumed conservative would wear, they wanted to ban and not allow you to vote

every shirt an assumed liberal would wear , was of course perfectly fine.
In KY, you can wear whatever into the polling place - MAGA hat/shirt, Trump 2020, Idiot Biden, etc. But can't carry a sign or solicit.

Everything was going great for Pete Buttplug (pictured below), he was for a few weeks adored by the media. The media loves gay sex, democrats love buttplugs...so he was their favorite politician since Obama. Then a racial incident happened at home...sorry Pete. They going to hang you now.

D9x7VI1VAAAx3Id.jpg:large

Pete should have just said, “There are some fine people on both sides,” and everything would have went much more smoothly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT