• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got suspended for criticizing Islam.
Speaking of Islam...

For those that have Amazon Prime: there is a show I highly recommend called "Zero Hour: Flight 11".

As many of you already know, Flight 11 was the first plane hijacked on 9-11. This version is a detailed, minute by minute account of the last hour of the flight and their lives.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0754391/

Reactions: screwduke1
Phil is right, this is mostly just entertainment for me. I know of nowhere else where so many ass backward morons say ridiculous things and then pat themselves on the back. It’s great fun.

Also Phil, maybe look up the meaning of “multitasking.” I realize that for most of you, posting in this thread requires maximum concentration and no distractions, but some people can do more than one thing at a time.

Rewarding idiots who didn’t comprehend the magnitude of the loans they took, didn’t consider the value of their (mainly) liberal
arts degrees, and definitely driving the cost of college ever higher into what can only be a death spiral for the taxpayer.

I’m sure the truckers and waitresses will be glad to pay for this.

Remember when the Dems were for blue collar people?

D9eL7ecUwAASNfI.jpg:large

Good news for the Dem party, their voters are really ignorant of issues.

Dim voters have been ignorant for over 100 years. They are waiting on their bosses to tell them who to vote for. Union bosses, teacher's union, black preachers, you get the picture. Same ole Democrat Party. Dim wits.

Good news for the Dem party, their voters are really ignorant of issues.

All they here are the soundbites about getting a bunch of free shit. They don't think about the logistics behind it all or what it really means to them or Americans. Hasn't there been a few polls or studies showing how peoples minds change real fast when asked if they want to be taxed more to pay for all the free shit?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT