POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Failures. Ahahahaha. You spent a day bragging about overpaying for a used car and thinking you got a good deal on it. My biggest failure in the last 20 years was laying down the nut flush on a paired board in a $3300 pot only to be shown a stone bluff. Compared to me, you wrote the book on failure.
You lose all credibility with your postings about bragging, you love to tell everyone here about your yearly earnings and that any one making under $90,000.00 are losers yet, you have no job. You must be an even bigger loser.

You are a POS. Can't believe the crap you post. You are trolling I know now. No one is that stupid unless you are AOC herself. If you are good work.
He is as dumb as she is, he sides with them showing a lack of understanding only a left nut could have.

Reactions: USSLair
Agree with all of this. Trump has truly ushered in the biggest illegal immigrant crisis we have ever seen. That’s a great feather for his cap.

Nope. Democrats have been funding these caravans through non-profit orgs. We all know why it's happening. Some old drunken kid trafficking hag didn't get her chance to be president.

I was 20 when I moved here. I’ve absorbed way more American culture than Canadian.

Ironically it was exposure to the type of necks that are prevalent on this board that kicked me left. You should take some credit - all that time in Mobilhoma has turned you into the type of nut that I’m just happy to say I laugh at and disagree with. Tip your cap sir.

John, you have become unreadable.

See ya when ya post under the next screen name.

She doesn't understand.

I just find it ridiculous that every single GD democrat wanted strong border protection before Trump and as of 2016 all of sudden democrats want open borders.

This is the Establishment fighting back to regain control. Buncha globalist pieces of shit.

Trump please give us the green light to take out the democrats in this country. Problem will be over within a month.

Have more than you know but, you are not smart enough to realize it. You're a freaking liberal and a canuck. 2 strikes against you already. You have been told all of your life how to be in Canada and now you have joined the liberals in this country for a circle jerk as the pivot man. Problem is, they don't realize as a canuck you are not a real man.

^^^ DUMBEST MAN WITH A DATA PLAN

Good grief, you’re such a simpleton. Let me tell you a secret. Listen closely.

*whispers gently into your hairy ear*....people in established countries DGAF about America like you assume they do. You honestly think Canadians living in places like Montreal, Vancouver, and Toronto are dying to up and move to America? They’re not. Same with folks in Munich, Seoul, Paris, Copenhagen, Sydney, Budapest, etc.

Earth is pretty big. Lots of cool cities and countries, both to visit and to live in. You chose nationalism as your main hobby, which is so freaking weird.

How often do you think about the existence of “America?” Like every day? WTF?

Get out and live a little. Life is SO short.

I mean...

Do you even party, bro?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...the-press-a8971181.html?utm_source=reddit.com

This is a great deep dive into Trump and Trumpsters train of thought. It's his own damn words for all you fake news loser. If you to lazy to read the interview. Todd shows Trump charts that detail out that his first 28 months of growth have been slower than the 28 before he came into office.
"That’s been proven. And yet my economy is phenomenal. We have now the best economy, maybe in the history of our country. One -- just to finish off, when I took over, this country, the economy was ready to collapse. You take a look at the numbers. It was ready to collapse.”
Both answers are hilariously pathetic bullshit. "his economy" wouldn't even rate in the top 10 of Presidents. And the economy was not about to collapse, it was still steadily growing. And of course he blames the current slowdown on the fed for raising rates, like they are supposed to do as the economy pulls out of recession.
Mr Trump said: “Yeah, but Chuck, you have to understand, nobody was working. The whole place was a disaster. And I don’t - I’d never take that away.”
Unemployment was at 4.4% when he came in and "nobody was working', lmao.

Coming out of a recession? This is how bad Obama was with the economy. After what was called the worst recession since the depression, he couldn’t muster one year of growth more than 3%. Think about that.

Not even the years directly after the recession.

60 mins = trash BS media dumbass dipshits. They even open up saying more people die of hand guns daily. Semi automatic is not fully automatic dumb people.
I remember when 60 Minutes was taken as the gospel because they had nobody to question their reporting. A complete monopoly back then. My oh my have times changed. Tabloid journalism.

LOL !!!
64654769_10219675767710090_1993369303612653568_n.jpg

65254373_2429830387234862_6847696707698819072_n.jpg

I just find it ridiculous that every single GD democrat wanted strong border protection before Trump and as of 2016 all of sudden democrats want open borders.

This is the Establishment fighting back to regain control. Buncha globalist pieces of shit.

Trump please give us the green light to take out the democrats in this country. Problem will be over within a month.
This X4

Liberals: Literally fight every single thing Trump has tried to do to get immigration under control. In fact, they've gone out of their way to make it worse.

Also Liberals: "HAHA Drumpf sucks at illegal immigration and hasn't accomplished anything! What a loser!"

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Purposefully hindering getting anything done on a pretty big problem just so you can laugh at someone you hate. Imagine if Republicans had have actually stopped Obamacare. Then we go around saying how Obama was too stupid to accomplish anything on health care. That would be pretty ignorant right? Well guess what libs? You all are morons.

I have John on ignore but it's easy to see he's still spewing the same
BS. I find it entertaining that a man who claims to be so rich and enlightened, spends a good bit of time arguing on a message board with people he calls simpletons. He's so desperate to do so in fact, that after being banned he created another user name just so he could keep it up. It's going to be hilarious when everyone ignores him and he creates yet another user name just so he can get attention. What a truly pathetic individual.

I have John on ignore but it's easy to see he's still spewing the same
BS. I find it entertaining that a man who claims to be so rich and enlightened, spends a good bit of time arguing on a message board with people he calls simpletons. He's so desperate to do so in fact, that after being banned he created another user name just so he could keep it up. It's going to be hilarious when everyone ignores him and he creates yet another user name just so he can get attention. What a truly pathetic individual.
He/she needs attention, apparently since he/she was fired, no one wants him/her. Go figure, he/she is a loser.

He/she needs attention, apparently since he was fired, no one wants him. Go figure, he/she is a loser.
I read and post on this board because politics is a legit interest of mine, plus I've grown fond of several posters on here. John makes it clear he has no interest in politics and is simply trolling. I've never claimed to be rich, but I believe if I were I could find a hell of a lot more interesting things to do with my time than troll a message board.

Everything was going great for Pete Buttplug (pictured below), he was for a few weeks adored by the media. The media loves gay sex, democrats love buttplugs...so he was their favorite politician since Obama. Then a racial incident happened at home...sorry Pete. They going to hang you now.

D9x7VI1VAAAx3Id.jpg:large

Almost feel sorry for the guy. Imagine trying to be the candidate of all of these crazy people.

I read and post on this board because politics is a legit interest of mine, plus I've grown fond of several posters on here. John makes it clear he has no interest in politics and is simply trolling. I've never claimed to be rich, but I believe if I were I could find a hell of a lot more interesting things to do with my time than troll a message board.
I believe he/she is not what they say they are. His/her spouse is the bread winner and he/she lives a life of shame and loathing so it comes here to try and be relevant.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT