How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
14-total-wealth-top-one-percent.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

This is Americas new economy. Filthy rich getting richer and the rest of america in debt.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if we had a POTUS that tried to stick up for the working people? Like, maybe protecting them from unfair trade, or from having to pay for more war? Or for the care of millions of criminals?

Well, A) WE didn't have a deal. Just Obama. B) It expires in 7 to 12 years anyway, so what did it mean? Zero. Working? LOL. See drone shot down.

Bro, did you forget that Trump pulled out of the deal? Our expensive little drone got shot down after he did that.

So a deal that was working....as in Iran was unable to make nukes and abided....should be abandoned just because it has an expiration date? LOL master dealmaker, 4D CHESS Trump killed it without a single idea in mind for the future. Those pesky details. Tsk tsk. Reminds me of his attempt to destroy Obamacare without a replacement plan in sight. Anyway, he sounds like a fool every time he tweets about Iran not needing to be able to manufacture nuclear weapons. We had already achieved that. Dude’s a joke.

But to your first point - I guess WE won’t have a nuclear deal with Iran if another one comes to fruition in the next 2-6 years. Only Trump will have a deal. Noted.

Plat, quit acting poor. You're the 1%. F***** hypocrite
gotta make 425K a year to be 1%, almost there but not quite. If i setup a few more rentals i could get there. Or beg my boss for a borrowed bonus, that would push me over. Now for net worth you need $10mil to be 1%. I have 10+mil in real estate assets but loans/mortgages drop my net to about 6-7mil. so again close but not quite. If i can get this deal done on a 14 unit apartment building I can get over the hump pretty soon.

Last edited:
It shows about 500,000 people gaining 25 trillion in wealth and 175 million people losing wealth because of a debt economy. It has substantially raised the poverty threshold in America. But the cost of that is a very unhealthy long term outlay. We are lifting people out of poverty through debt not through gaining actual wealth. Every time the economy takes a downturn the bottom rung default on that debt, the feds step in to clean it up, and the top rung get showered in money for shits and giggles. It is not a sustainable cycle, especially with the massive federal debt. At some point the fed won't be able to step in anymore and we become Greece and Spain.
Yet you were conned into thinking Obama had cut the deficit and back the party in a contest to promise to biggest giveaway. Greece and Spain have too many public workers retiring too early.

I would back raising the cap gains tax if offset on payroll taxes. DC gets enough money.

Bro, did you forget that Trump pulled out of the deal? Our expensive little drone got shot down after he did that.

So a deal that was working....as in Iran was unable to make nukes and abided....should be abandoned just because it has an expiration date? LOL master dealmaker, 4D CHESS Trump killed it without a single idea in mind for the future. Those pesky details. Tsk tsk. Reminds me of his attempt to destroy Obamacare without a replacement plan in sight. Anyway, he sounds like a fool every time he tweets about Iran not needing to be able to manufacture nuclear weapons. We had already achieved that. Dude’s a joke.

But to your first point - I guess WE won’t have a nuclear deal with Iran if another one comes to fruition in the next 2-6 years. Only Trump will have a deal. Noted.
Imagine trusting Iran this much. Rolling Stone foreign affairs, yo.

Reactions: homeytheclown

Let me guess, you think the WaPo is fake news...hahahahaha
Yep conned a very willing press, who then spoon-fed willing liberal idiots thinking the world's largest backer of terrorism could be trusted and deserved that cash. People like bro should go walk the halls at Walter Reed and ask those dudes what they think of Iran.

The NBA has banned the term owner, as in team owner, because it is racially insensitive and has replaced it with governor per commissioner Adam Silver.

Another day, another smfh and “that’s the dumbest shit i’ve ever heard.”
Of course tomorrow it won’t be.

Dunno, the previous POTUS was fawned over and had much worse foreign policy (was the real Russian puppet....500k Syrians not available for comment)

Hold up, I thought it was all about AMERICA FIRST. Since when have you guys given a damn about Syrians? When it somehow fits your agenda? Weird.

You were talking foreign policy which was like watching a puppy hump a football. You can be America first and against genocide. Not even hard really.

You must be of a rare breed on this thread. I lost count of how many posters said they wanted all Muslims dead. That essentially counts as genocide, right?

Reactions: jameslee32
You must be of a rare breed on this thread. I lost count of how many posters said they wanted all Muslims dead. That essentially counts as genocide, right?
Backing Iran to show up catpaw posters, nice. I think the kicker you should be bothered by was that after letting Putin intimate him, and 500k+ were slaughtered and millions more fled, BO and Kerry tried to allow 200k to migrate here even though the State Dept said they had no way to vett them. One of the 10-20k that came was arrested last week for a terror threat btw. The "muslim ban" as it is called was a sound decision.

Which do you suck more at, douche? Trolling, finding a job, or trying to impress people with your golf game and tax return? Anyone that posts their tax form on a message board is craving attention in the worst way imaginable.

Go back to Canada. God, what an arrogant turd.

I detest that! I’m good at all of those things.

And for those with short memories, I only posted my W2 because I was challenged to a bet. The other guy welched.

Backing Iran to show up catpaw posters, nice. I think the kicker you should be bothered by was that after letting Putin intimate him, and 500k+ were slaughtered and millions more fled, BO and Kerry tried to allow 200k to migrate here even though the State Dept said they had no way to vett them. One of the 10-20k that came was arrested last week for a terror threat btw. The "muslim ban" as it is called was a sound decision.

Soooooo.....we’d be better off without any Muslims?

Got it.

You are a joke. Stop posting bullshit. Iran deal was worst thing ever passed other than Obama care. Guy is a loser gobalist. Screw Obama and you.

Soooooo.....we’d be better off without any Muslims?

Got it.
That is the reading/comprehension skills that makes you....you. We should be very diligent about vetting and limited in the numbers of immigrants we allow from terror-laden countries. Don't blame me that those are muslim-dominated.

Just a weird flex though to be super cool with BO getting them slaughtered with feckless pro-Russia policy but super mad at DT for not allowing them in this country and challenging Russia-backed Iran.

Last paragraph: Yes. Agree - unless Senate approves. Then WE have a deal.

Trump pulling out doesn't give Iran free rein to attack anyone's assets. Trump's move is immaterial. I mean really, Trump rejecting the deal means it's OK to shoot down our drones. Seriously?

Own what basis do you know Iran wasn't enriching or stockpiling? Something not permanent with Iran is meaningless other than giving those radical Muslims time to create mischief - or worse.

Reactions: cat_chaser
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT