How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
64703539_2842014102538267_6135853878941319168_n.png

More sanctions started against Iran today. I had assumed that we were already hammering them with everything we had. Don’t understand why we are holding back.

You see, we had this deal in place that limited their nuclear potential in favor of lifting sanctions. By all accounts, this deal was working. Oh and other countries were behind it too!

Whatever happened to that thing?

college debt should not be universally forgiven. But it should not be exempt from bankruptcy. These kids made bad decisions they didn't fully understand. Stop federally guaranteeing student loans and then the market will actually appropriately adjust for the risk. Colleges will be forced to adapt and lower prices and wasteful spending to entice applicants. Right now they can raise prices without concern because kids just get a federal loan without understanding the cost to them down the road. If you absolutely have to get out from under the debt bankruptcy and its long term effect on your credit should be an option.

college debt should not be universally forgiven. But it should not be exempt from bankruptcy. These kids made bad decisions they didn't fully understand. Stop federally guaranteeing student loans and then the market will actually appropriately adjust for the risk. Colleges will be forced to adapt and lower prices and wasteful spending to entice applicants. Right now they can raise prices without concern because kids just get a federal loan without understanding the cost to them down the road. If you absolutely have to get out from under the debt bankruptcy and its long term effect on your credit should be an option.

Why should my retirement be taxed (further) because somebody else didn’t fully understand their bad decisions?

It’s nonsense. I refuse to believe that the young people of this country are this stupid.

You see, we had this deal in place that limited their nuclear potential in favor of lifting sanctions. By all accounts, this deal was working. Oh and other countries were behind it too!

I recall that there were some sunset clauses in Obama’s Iranian Agreement. Maybe it was 2025 when Iran could start assembly of nukes again. Just didn’t seem like a good deal for USA in my opinion. I’m certain that others will disagree.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Great line of questioning, must read:

every shirt an assumed conservative would wear, they wanted to ban and not allow you to vote

every shirt an assumed liberal would wear , was of course perfectly fine.

Bodied. Good. What a joke. Someone should go to jail for that level of atrocity. They can't really, unfortunately. And there are never repercussions. That's why they do it. Plus they know it'll take years to meander through the court system

14-total-wealth-top-one-percent.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

This is Americas new economy. Filthy rich getting richer and the rest of america in debt.
The result of the advent of 401k and the stock boom somewhat as a result. The tax increases of the wealthy in 2012 did nothing to slow. People are being lifted out of poverty. Which candidate do you back that will put the screws to these investment profits?

Those wacky libs.. What a shit show this should be.

Alyssa Milano among anti-Trump Hollywood stars conducting theatrical adaptation of Mueller Report

Anti-Trump members among Hollywood celebrities will present a 10-act, livestream play of the Mueller Report on Monday night.

“The Investigation: A search for truth in ten acts” features Annette Bening, Kevin Kline, John Lithgow, Ben McKenzie, Michael Shannon, Noah Emmerich, Justin Long, Jason Alexander, Gina Gershon, Wilson Cruz, Joel Grey, Kyra Sedgwick, Alfre Woodward, Piper Perabo, Zachary Quinto, Aidan Quinn and actress-turned-liberal activist Alyssa Milano.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...cting-theatrical-adaptation-of-mueller-report

Well, A) WE didn't have a deal. Just Obama. B) It expires in 7 to 12 years anyway, so what did it mean? Zero. Working? LOL. See drone shot down.

Who sits that close? I'm pretty sure after the picture was taken they politely asked the photographer for some alone time.

Their child will be half fake cherokee and half fake reverend.

D9oWurwXUAYA8Ch.jpg
Try imagining a Republican candidate with their toes hanging out. They'd be toast.

Great post. Your best ever. Didn't think you had it in you.

What I don't get from those proposing this is why house & car debts shouldn't be forgiven too. Way it is, it's Dims once more picking winners & losers

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
14-total-wealth-top-one-percent.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

This is Americas new economy. Filthy rich getting richer and the rest of america in debt.
What is shows is the country getting much richer as a whole while half the people are lousy money managers. Surprised? Look at the bottom 50%. Total wealth virtually unchanged in 30 years. And some of those in bottom 50% are making $100's of K's+ per year.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
I recall that there were some sunset clauses in Obama’s Iranian Agreement. Maybe it was 2025 when Iran could start assembly of nukes again. Just didn’t seem like a good deal for USA in my opinion. I’m certain that others will disagree.
Some in 2026, all in 2031.

Muslims are good at waiting out the clock. Still POed at getting kicked out of Spain in 1492 & the Crusades in 1000-1300. Really good at being victims.

$20 an hour isn’t a “salary.” It’s a nice summer job. This guy’s son should learn some actual skills.
Full d!ck mode achieved.

You realize that's enough for most people in Kentucky to pay for essentials and still enjoy some of the finer things in life every once in a while, right? I wouldn't want to try to support a wife and kids on that much, but I promise you there are people out there who unfortunately do. But for someone who is single, that's a nice paycheck, their ticket to self-sufficiency and no longer being a burden to anyone. How can you p!ss on that, Hoser?

What is shows is the country getting much richer as a whole while half the people are lousy money managers. Surprised? Look at the bottom 50%. Total wealth virtually unchanged in 30 years. And some of those in bottom 50% are making $100's of K's+ per year.
It shows about 500,000 people gaining 25 trillion in wealth and 175 million people losing wealth because of a debt economy. It has substantially raised the poverty threshold in America. But the cost of that is a very unhealthy long term outlay. We are lifting people out of poverty through debt not through gaining actual wealth. Every time the economy takes a downturn the bottom rung default on that debt, the feds step in to clean it up, and the top rung get showered in money for shits and giggles. It is not a sustainable cycle, especially with the massive federal debt. At some point the fed won't be able to step in anymore and we become Greece and Spain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT