POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not only is his attempt at a point the dumbest goddam thing I’ve ever read, he’s now cited data on adults, 18 and 19 year olds, getting breast implants in an attempt to make the point he should be able to mutilate minors.

He also does exactly that when he cites that guns are the #1 killer of children.

Includes 18 and 19 year olds.

Not even disingenuous, I believe, merely stupid.

GTQft6VXAAEboaA

These people are utterly insane. The fact that the left goes along with this crazy stuff is equally as crazy.

That's true. The left's base are completely at odds with each other yet are all on the same voting bloc? WHAT?

Muslims and white feminists?
Muslims and the LGBT?

I could go in to all of the other cultures who have issues with each other but why bother?
It’s very simple. It’s not the party or logic and rational thought. It’s the party of emotion.

There’s no sharing a nation with them, either. It’s like having a serial killer as a roommate.

That's true. The left's base are completely at odds with each other yet are all on the same voting bloc? WHAT?

Muslims and white feminists?
Muslims and the LGBT?

I could go in to all of the other cultures who have issues with each other but why bother?
And why do you think such a disparate coalition exists? The alternative must be pretty bad, huh?

college-protestsNEWX_371150.jpg

Source New York Post

The guy has ran the Democrat Party ever since Obama came on the scene.

"USCPR provides up to $7,800 for its community-based fellows and between $2,880 and $3,660 for its campus-based “fellows” in return for spending eight hours a week organizing “campaigns led by Palestinian organizations.”

Last edited:
The left is just doing an awesome job.

If anyone is keeping score at home

- Protests for terrorists, vandalizing statues, taking over buildings, setting flags on fire
- Killed a Trump supporter, shot Trump in the ear
- Kangaroo court to convict Trump
- Ran over an 80 year old man for his Trump sign
- Their base has consisted of being upset about not murdering Trump. Florida resident leftists arrested for threat of murder
- Threw out their own president, bypassing their voters to install a candidate
- Fighting against elections just being for American citizens

What else are we missing?

These people think they're the good guys?

Well mush's economics has hit my wallet again. Went to a local Mexican eating establishment, ordered my favorite draft, Dos Equis amber. I drank two, ten dolla apiece, then added an upcharge for using my debit card! I about shit, but it is what it is. I will know better the next time, if I go!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT