• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes an attempted mass murder of congressmen is so common it merits
no mention.

Don’t pretend to be stupid. It’s disgusting. And don’t take up for the enemy of the people. This is why they’re the enemy.
Yeah they’ll remember that girl getting run over at the opposing rallies , something that should never be allowed , but assasination attempts nothing , if that doesn’t tell you the media’s true feelings you’re hopeless

So here is a breakdown for the reasons women kill babies before they are born. This data comes from the CDC and the Guttmacher Institute which is the research arm of Planned Parenthood. Now most of us knew the majority of women kill babies for no reason other than they don't want to be bothered with a kid. But it is an eye opener to see it on a chart. America, you have a problem.

60390332_10217178760013499_5240217485348700160_n.jpg

Absolutely horrific. How much longer will people swallow the lie that this should be legal.

Absolutely horrific. How much longer will people swallow the lie that this should be legal.

We are a very selfish and barbaric nation. If a human life gets in the way of our night club dancing, do away with it. Down here in Florida we had a woman do just that. Killed her two year old girl just because she was inconvenient and in the way of her night life. A jury set her free. They probably identified with her.

You talking Sterling Vineyard? Anyway, Napa is tourism/jammed, Sonoma is friendly/quiet. Great wines both places.

Before it burned down, Patland was the first winery I’d been to where you could see the skyline. Great wine. Artesa is a great spot to watch the sunset with the skyline in the distance, and OK wine if you have someone in the industry hook you up with the good tasting. Auberge de Soleil is a fantastic Napa lunch spot with a great view.

All in all, the Silverado Trail and Stags leap area is my favorite place in America.

Reactions: KRJ1975

haha...pretty sure if the abusive maniac wants to kill her...he will. Taking sharp knives away isn't going to help, in fact, you may have removed one of the few items in the house she could save herself with.

Every day i see something that makes me say “that’s the stupidest shit i’ve ever seen.”
I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Before it burned down, Patland was the first winery I’d been to where you could see the skyline. Great wine. Artesa is a great spot to watch the sunset with the skyline in the distance, and OK wine if you have someone in the industry hook you up with the good tasting. Auberge de Soleil is a fantastic Napa lunch spot with a great view.

All in all, the Silverado Trail and Stags leap area is my favorite place in America.

If we are being honest, wineries are opening up like crazy all over Cali. Morgan Hill, which is a small city below San Jose is becoming really popular for their wineries. If you want smaller wineries but with tremendous views, Santa Cruz and Monterey have some great spots. If you don't care so much about scenery, but love gigantic wineries with fantastic wine, Paso Robles is a very popular spot.

I crap on Cali a lot (deservedly so), but don't get me wrong. When you can get out of San Fran and LA and find places to avoid the traffic, the state is pretty damn amazing. Monday went to the beach with my girlfriend, unbelievably soft sand and a completely empty beach for a half a mile in each direction, talk about a very relaxing way to spend a day.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
If we are being honest, wineries are opening up like crazy all over Cali. Morgan Hill, which is a small city below San Jose is becoming really popular for their wineries. If you want smaller wineries but with tremendous views, Santa Cruz and Monterey have some great spots. If you don't care so much about scenery, but love gigantic wineries with fantastic wine, Paso Robles is a very popular spot.

I crap on Cali a lot (deservedly so), but don't get me wrong. When you can get out of San Fran and LA and find places to avoid the traffic, the state is pretty damn amazing. Monday went to the beach with my girlfriend, unbelievably soft sand and a completely empty beach for a half a mile in each direction, talk about a very relaxing way to spend a day.

California as a whole isn’t the problem. I’m sure it’s a beautiful state with a lot to offer... but the elected officials and large cities have absolutely made the state a lost cause. Sad.

California as a whole isn’t the problem. I’m sure it’s a beautiful state with a lot to offer... but the elected officials and large cities have absolutely made the state a lost cause. Sad.

Agreed 100%. Had a day last year where in the morning went to the beach for a nice swim, gambled later, then ended the night drunk making snow angels with no shirt on. California is truly a fantastic place, it has it all. But ya it truly is a shame what the people and politicians have done to the state. The destruction of the state seems to be put on fast forward as well over the last few years.

John's disingenuous schtick about ignoring the media is idiotic. As long as we have to live in system where the media influences to the degree they do we should all care. The left is flippant about any behavior that benefits them.
He picks and chooses his times to be a jerk. He will back off of this like the coward he is when the pressure gets to him and show up later disrespecting Americans in some other post.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT