POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would assume that UFOs are under the SPACE FORCE umbrella. “Combat force” or not.

What is the “real purpose” of the space force, bro? .
Diversity, man. Never place all your eggs in one basket.

hqdefault.jpg

#MAGA :americanflag:

anytime Trump flips the **** out on twitter you know the story is mostly true. The weird part of this one is that congress actually made it legal last year for the President to not be needed or even informed of offensive cyber attacks by the pentagon. And the pentagon is using this power to respond to Russia even if Trump refuses to.

5,200 3rd world subhumans quarantined? Can't be. House liberals on here said those outbreaks are from non-vaccinated Trump supporters
Umpteenth reason why "False" "Fake news" and "Liar" have become my favorite words here. It usually works out in my favor. I can afford to be wrong a small percentage of the time and retain some credibility. Besides, too lazy or just don't have the inclination to read their "opinions" because it generally is not true. The lefties on here are wrong most of the time and it does not seem to bother them so....

anytime Trump flips the **** out on twitter you know the story is mostly true. The weird part of this one is that congress actually made it legal last year for the President to not be needed or even informed of offensive cyber attacks by the pentagon. And the pentagon is using this power to respond to Russia even if Trump refuses to.
False. Just wait folks....

Reactions: screwduke1

✔@realDonaldTrump

· 10hDo you believe that the Failing New York Times just did a story stating that the United States is substantially increasing Cyber Attacks on Russia. This is a virtual act of Treason by a once great paper so desperate for a story, any story, even if bad for our Country

I saw this being reported on cnn last night. i couldn’t believe even cnn would report a story like that, fake or real.

Watching Moana with my daughter this morning.

Maui told the story of how he became a Demi-God. When he was born his parents took one look at him, decided they didn’t want him and threw him in the ocean.

Had he been born in New York that’d just be a post birth abortion.

The Canuck is decent entertainment value for the Catspaw. Sometimes he is funny, sometimes he stirs the pot a little. Both of which I enjoy...sometimes.

But I don't pay any attention to any of his political views. Because he isn't a US citizen. Therefore, his view on American politics is irrelevant.

Lol

Reactions: KRJ1975
And you forgot bigoted...just like I'm sure their parents taught them. Trump supporters Marching for Life but have no respect for anyone outside the womb. I'm sure Jesus is impressed.

Over and over again the majority of Trump supporters show how bigoted and hateful they are.

64232237_2423133171237917_6835009370011467776_n.jpg

The FBI didn't trust him as a candidate and the Pentagon can't trust him as president. We are so fvcked the next year and a half. Enjoy the destruction of America rubes!

Lol, you got all Jameslee'd last night. I've been taking this stuff Isotonix. Expensive. Shit is a game changer
Isotonix? WTF is that? Is that some new way you have found to ingest Mary J?

Never mind, I'm sure it's just some dietary supplement to give you all of the nutrients that your body is lacking because you don't eat delicious meat.

#CarnivoresRuleTheEarth

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT