POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The destruction of the state seems to be put on fast forward as well over the last few years.

If only they’d RAKE THEIR FOREST FLOORS like Trump told them to do....maybe their amazing scenery could have been preserved. I’ve been to California quite a few times. Here’s a rundown from your brodie:

LA: Amazing music scene, best DJs in the world, insanely hot women, but traffic was legitimately the only thing that stopped me from moving there 10 years ago.

SF: Great food, great weather, great views, too damn expensive. A fantastic city though.

OAKLAND: The best city in the Bay that’s becoming increasingly expensive. This town has it all. Best weed in the world. I suppose that goes for SF and the entire Bay Area though.

Napa: Beautiful vineyards with some decent wine. I’m not a fan of flabby Napa reds though, so we had to do some extensive research to find the wineries we actually wanted to visit. Mathiasson was my favorite, without a doubt. Crisp, dry whites...acidic reds...a classic rose...they kill it every time.

Monterey: Awesome beach town. Kinda boring, but whatever. Good food options.

Big Sur: A no-brainer if you’re in the area. A humbling experience.

San Diego: Maybe the best weather in the state. Surprisingly boring though, IMO. Pretty good food. I’d say it’s the most overrated city in CA.

California is one of the hallmark American states. Not sure why you guys shit on it so much. Put your politics aside and try enjoying life for once, my bros. Good grief.

Donald J. Trump - founder of the SPACE FORCE - is highly skeptical of UFOs????

What in the hell is this guy’s problem?

Does he not believe in alien life?

Gonna miss my baby SHS getting sassy with those deceitful MSM reporters. God, I love her.

Again, I’m just now getting back in the swing of US politics since my vacation came to a close. Apparently a lot of shit happened.

Trump claimed to make some new deal with Mexico...but the agreements were made six months ago? And then he tried to tease some “secret” provision that we’ll know about at some murky point in the future? LMAO!! Reminds me of lying about being a virgin in 8th grade. “NO I’m not a virgin. You guys don’t know her though. I banged her on a cruise ship while we were on a family vacation.”

“Melania T?” WTF?! Trump harkening back to the “golden age” of tabloid presidencies, I see. Dude’s brain is stuck in the past. Bustling storefronts instead of Amazon shipments. Steam-powered aircraft carriers instead of something that apparently requires the presence of Einstein, Tesla, and Newton.

And why does our president watch so much TV? It actually seems like it’s getting worse. What happened to all those....DOCUMENTS he was preoccupied with?

biyjfabzcj431.jpg

If only they’d RAKE THEIR FOREST FLOORS like Trump told them to do....maybe their amazing scenery could have been preserved. I’ve been to California quite a few times. Here’s a rundown from your brodie:

LA: Amazing music scene, best DJs in the world, insanely hot women, but traffic was legitimately the only thing that stopped me from moving there 10 years ago.

SF: Great food, great weather, great views, too damn expensive. A fantastic city though.

OAKLAND: The best city in the Bay that’s becoming increasingly expensive. This town has it all. Best weed in the world. I suppose that goes for SF and the entire Bay Area though.

Napa: Beautiful vineyards with some decent wine. I’m not a fan of flabby Napa reds though, so we had to do some extensive research to find the wineries we actually wanted to visit. Mathiasson was my favorite, without a doubt. Crisp, dry whites...acidic reds...a classic rose...they kill it every time.

Monterey: Awesome beach town. Kinda boring, but whatever. Good food options.

Big Sur: A no-brainer if you’re in the area. A humbling experience.

San Diego: Maybe the best weather in the state. Surprisingly boring though, IMO. Pretty good food. I’d say it’s the most overrated city in CA.

California is one of the hallmark American states. Not sure why you guys shit on it so much. Put your politics aside and try enjoying life for once, my bros. Good grief.
From SF south is a shithole, people are assholes, needs to break off and float away. North of SF, beautiful country, great, friendly people. It needs to be two different states.

Reactions: JumperJack
Gonna miss my baby SHS getting sassy with those deceitful MSM reporters. God, I love her.

Again, I’m just now getting back in the swing of US politics since my vacation came to a close. Apparently a lot of shit happened.

Trump claimed to make some new deal with Mexico...but the agreements were made six months ago? And then he tried to tease some “secret” provision that we’ll know about at some murky point in the future? LMAO!! Reminds me of lying about being a virgin in 8th grade. “NO I’m not a virgin. You guys don’t know her though. I banged her on a cruise ship while we were on a family vacation.”

“Melania T?” WTF?! Trump harkening back to the “golden age” of tabloid presidencies, I see. Dude’s brain is stuck in the past. Bustling storefronts instead of Amazon shipments. Steam-powered aircraft carriers instead of something that apparently requires the presence of Einstein, Tesla, and Newton.

And why does our president watch so much TV? It actually seems like it’s getting worse. What happened to all those....DOCUMENTS he was preoccupied with?
You are either, a troll, or simpleton, maybe even a water head.

I just said Thursday night if I woke up one morning and read that California broke off and floated out to sea, as well as Louisville dropping off into the Ohio river the air would 100% more clean and refreshing to breath..Not to mention safer as well.

Yep. I really don't give a shit if that whole place fell off in the ocean by nuke or earthquake. Worst people that I've ever met live there.

That's doubling up. Wait till reparations pay for gay black muslim disabled females. $10k a month at least

I reckon since those muslim women cover up their faces you never know what your about to get...kinda like a cracker jacks surprise..

could be this...

loking-for-nice-arbian-eyes-makeup-with-hjab-7.jpg

or this...

ugly-old-woman.jpg

or this...
Taxi-Driver.jpg

talk about effed up...Just imagine sittin around the muslim campfire huffin on the hookah and sippin camel piss wine, then the thought of muslin hootie comes to mind so you wonder if shes sportin victorias secret or some high waters from ollies bargain joint under those dark garbs. you make the move and there is the surprise, could be a bush that looks like a camels hump or a desert shriveled up pod...ewww

Last edited:
Bro, you teach first grade.

Bro, my hatred for teaching elementary school students is well-documented on here. Do you guys even know what grade I teach?

Do you even party, bro??

Your life is probably shitty. That’s cool, but respect your boy. I’m out here doling our DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT, whether you like it or not.

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
Donald J. Trump - founder of the SPACE FORCE - is highly skeptical of UFOs????

What in the hell is this guy’s problem?

Does he not believe in alien life?
Do you even know what the real purpose of the space force is? Do you even Neil degrasse Tyson, bro?

It's not a combat force you fool.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Do you even know what the real purpose of the space force is? Do you even Neil degrasse Tyson, bro?

It's not a combat force you fool.

I would assume that UFOs are under the SPACE FORCE umbrella. “Combat force” or not.

What is the “real purpose” of the space force, bro? I’m sure you know all the details. Save your satellite/hacking/IP/“defense” shit for another poster though. I want the real deal. “Space Force” under Donald Trump is more like Space Jam. Freaking pathetic, and you mouth breathers eat it up. Don’t make me link the infamous video, bro.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT