POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, that answers my question, thanks. My point is that you seem to try to be a moderate, but you seem much more critical of the righties on here than the lefties. You are all over the place and that is fine.

I have 3 lefties and 3 righties blocked. If you hadn’t noticed, there are substantially more righties on here than lefties. It’s a pure numbers game.

I’d bet dollars to donuts that any of the righties on here don’t block any of their own.

I have 3 lefties and 3 righties blocked. If you hadn’t noticed, there are substantially more righties on here than lefties. It’s a pure numbers game.

I’d bet dollars to donuts that any of the righties on here don’t block any of their own.
I only have LeviBooty blocked. There are about 5 lefties on here and I don’t think I have ever seen you call them a lefty or make fun of them. It’s all good though. Just an observation. Was the dildo from Canada?

I only have LeviBooty blocked. There are about 5 lefties on here and I don’t think I have ever seen you call them a lefty or make fun of them. It’s all good though. Just an observation. Was the dildo from Canada?

It was purchased in Canada but imported from Bangladesh.

I think 420 bro is mostly an act, and not a particularly good one, so I don't much bother with him. RQ is too long winded, and apparently has some sort of negative financial situation with the board that precedes me, but I don't see him as being "out there." I must have the rest of them blocked. I have called out the far left many times on here, especially as it relates to abortion, taxes, and immigration. I'm also not a fan of Muslims in the slightest.

Conversely, I see a lot of crazy shit on here from some righties that I won't name but probably know who they are. I like Willy because he seems like he'd be a fun guy to hang around with. There are several moderate republicans on the board as best I can tell. Like I said, it's just a numbers game. I despise the fringes of both parties, but there are a bunch of fringe righties here.

Last edited:
Mexico already said that this was fake news. No negotiating was done on trade and Mexico doesn't have a national argriculture purchasing program. Just Trump making shit up because his base don't question anything he says.

Oldie, but a goodie. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

27657976_10214431507562077_6782571232013682797_n.jpg

[laughing] at your cousin.

Happy about your success. Congratulations. I've also realized some nice financial gains since President Trump's election to office.

The overall atmosphere around the US is also better. Optimism reigns.[/QUOTE
Exactly what does “assimilate into the American culture” mean?
What is the timetable to meet that requirement and who is the arbiter that makes that determination?

I ask because I know of plenty of native born Americans that live culturally quite different from me and from others in that group.
assimilitaing means learning the language and cultural norms, not coming in claiming they are oppressive or offensive .
Why do ppl not take climate change seriously? This is why

youncan see the stupid in her eyes

Why are the Koch brothers pro illegal immigration?
Because like Trump they make the bulk of their money by staffing their companies with illegals. You don't have to pay benefits and you can stiff em on paychecks and they can't do shit about it.

Spot on; while they typically support Republicans, they have some pretty libertarian views. One of them ran as the VP candidate for the Libertarians in the 80s.

Since Republicans are trying to kick out those 3rd world subhuman scum, the Kock brothers are supporting Democrats because Democrats are trying to get as many of those cretins in. For cheap labor and illegal votes

0DNfk087

Koch bros love them some cheap brown labor...

That is how the wealth gap widens right there folks.

People strike it rich with founding a business then, instead of paying American workers a fair wage, they import cheap workers or move overseas altogether.

Thus rich guys get rich while a 12-year-old Chinese boy gets a pack of smokes, and an illegal gets just enough to buy a pack of gas station churros to take back to the Mexican slums.

I'll never get why wealth equality obsessed libs fawn over globalism.

Capitalism cars, parts, textiles, industrials, shoes, computers, tech, etc made all those barons and their families rich but those jobs that were created also made America and a lot of Americans rich while providing at least a stable living income for many more.

Shipping those factories overseas, and letting illegal immigrants snag up jobs that remained allowed those families to get even richer while the American family unit deteriorated, got hooked on cheap unhealthy food, drugs, and chunks of the population turned to crime.

Last edited:
Since Republicans are trying to kick out those 3rd world subhuman scum, the Kock brothers are supporting Democrats because Democrats are trying to get as many of those cretins in. For cheap labor and illegal votes
Remember those old Democrat ads tying GOP candidates to the Koch brothers? Now we have 180 turn. I would love to see Donald Trump use this against them.

Whether you love him or hate him, this tweet is the truth. Outside of Fox News, Obama could do no wrong.

Trump gets criticism when he should and continues to get it when he shouldn’t. Any success he has goes ignored by MSM or is somehow twisted into a negative.

Whether you love him or hate him, this tweet is the truth. Outside of Fox News, Obama could do no wrong.

Trump gets criticism when he should and continues to get it when he shouldn’t. Any success he has goes ignored by MSM or is somehow twisted into a negative.
The hypocrisy of the coverage difference is why I only watch Fox. They're the only ones with even a modicum of balance (and yes, they do lean to the right).

What a great analogy. Watching politics is like watching sports, but there's a level before watching a national broadcast and complaining about the commentator bias. It's watching only local coverage and not realizing the local coverage is the most biased shit imaginable. The left is like a UK fan who isn't even curious why Rob Bromley never says anything close to negative about Tubby Smith. The right is like a UK fan who gets pissed at Jay Bilas for not mentioning UK in his call of Duke / UNC.

mannnn what a nice news morning

trump bitch slaps @Platinumdrgn and gets Mexico to come on board with strengthening the border

ANDDD

one of the Clinton crime syndicate bites the dust!

MAGA
Yea he had the state department rerelease news from 6 months ago and call it a win! When he just publicly admits that he was to pussy to apply the tariffs and caved, then he can finally get some recognition. The smartest move he has made his entire presidency was to back down and he is to proud to admit that's what he did. And now he is pretending there is secret parts of the deal that he is just waiting to reveal later! Genius move! You sheep just eat up his bullshit.

Friday’s joint declaration says Mexico agreed to the “deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border.” But the Mexican government had already pledged to do that in March during secret talks in Miami between Kirstjen Nielsen, then the secretary of homeland security, and Olga Sanchez, the Mexican secretary of the interior, the officials said.

The centerpiece of Mr. Trump’s deal was an expansion of a program to allow asylum-seekers to remain in Mexico while their legal cases proceed. But that arrangement was reached in December in a pair of painstakingly negotiated diplomatic notes that the two countries exchanged. Ms. Nielsen announced the Migrant Protection Protocols during a hearing of the House Judiciary Committee five days before Christmas.

Last edited:
Yea he had the state department rerelease news from 6 months ago and call it a win! When he just publicly admits that he was to pussy to apply the tariffs and caved, then he can finally get some recognition. The smartest move he has made his entire presidency was to back down and he is to proud to admit that's what he did. And now he is pretending there is secret parts of the deal that he is just waiting to reveal later! Genius move! You sheep just eat up his bullshit.

Friday’s joint declaration says Mexico agreed to the “deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border.” But the Mexican government had already pledged to do that in March during secret talks in Miami between Kirstjen Nielsen, then the secretary of homeland security, and Olga Sanchez, the Mexican secretary of the interior, the officials said.

The centerpiece of Mr. Trump’s deal was an expansion of a program to allow asylum-seekers to remain in Mexico while their legal cases proceed. But that arrangement was reached in December in a pair of painstakingly negotiated diplomatic notes that the two countries exchanged. Ms. Nielsen announced the Migrant Protection Protocols during a hearing of the House Judiciary Committee five days before Christmas.

Let’s assume everything you linked is accurate. Mexico verbally agreed to those things, and weren’t enforcing it. So Trump threatens tariffs to force them to act.
Mexico signs the agreement, due to threat of tariffs, and essentially removes any wiggle room on their part.

However, as the article you’re selectively quoting also states, more troops were agreed on and stricter details. The main thing is Mexico was forced to act.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT