POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To try and limit any notoriety for the shooter. Sad, but some of the shooters are committing the acts for fame, rather infamy. Copy cats do the same.

Had an active shooter training at work, all those kids, pictures, the details of how they hid or were caught by the shooter...was terrible.

Then you would love Ron Desantis's, Trump supporter and new Florida governor who defeated Andrew Gillum the democrat candidate who is about to go to prison for a bunch of illegal shit with his campaign.

Anyways. Ron said no news about about a shooter in Florida.

Bet you like that Republican policy, right? Or is that too Republican, lol.....

You realize YOUR country elected Justin Trudeau, right? The “Peoplekind President” who thinks you “defeat ISIS with love”?!
[laughing][laughing]

You Canuck schmucks better hope Conservatives/Scheer win the October election.
He has on a constant basis insulted America and especially southern peoples here. He is a two faced loser who when confronted back tracks until he feels you have forgotten or are just not smart enough to see past his two faced or back handed responses.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
You thought Trump ordered it.

Do you believe illegal immigration is and has been a real crisis?
Dude, someone in the WH ordered it. Believe what you want. Either ordered it or his staff knows he is such a jealous pussy that he would be triggered by the sight of the ship that they did so for him. Either way it’s a bad and weak look.
The man is losing it. He knows impeachment is just around the corner. Thinking he could just declare victory from the Mueller investigation and control the narrative. Now that Mueller has spoken and declared Barr’s summary total fiction and mischaracterization he knows the end is new. To quote ...”I’m(he’s) ****ed”.

Moronic response. If he were white and a Trump supporter it would be all over the news.

Then you would love Ron Desantis's, Trump supporter and new Florida governor who defeated Andrew Gillum the democrat candidate who is about to go to prison for a bunch of illegal shit with his campaign.

Anyways. Ron said no news about about a shooter in Florida.

Bet you like that Republican policy, right? Or is that too Republican, lol.....

Hope you two dumb ****s realize people are dead. Warrior-cat if you would actually look, you would realize several news organizations try not to publish shooters.

Could give a shit what their color was or who they support. People are dead. Not sure of the problem, nor how to solve it. Sometimes it’s ok just to not respond

Gassy, see above.

Hope you two dumb ****s realize people are dead. Warrior-cat if you would actually look, you would realize several news organizations try not to publish shooters.

Could give a shit what their color was or who they support. People are dead. Not sure of the problem, nor how to solve it. Sometimes it’s ok just to not respond

Gassy, see above.

I didn't mention anything about race. I am legally black per my DNA. I don't need some white guy like you who has white savior complex to tell me anything.

How about you man up, you little bitch. Ron DeSantis Made a law exactly what you are talking about. You're a nazi liberal. Ron DeSantis also loves Stand Your Ground. Think wisely, little man.

I didn't mention anything about race. I am legally black per my DNA. I don't need some white guy like you who has white savior complex to tell me anything.

How about you man up, you little bitch. Ron DeSantis Made a law exactly what you are talking about. You're a nazi liberal. Ron DeSantis also loves Stand Your Ground. Think wisely, little man.

It’s proven you don’t read, are you illiterate? Go read what your poster said about white trump supporters, it’s quoted.

Initially I thought you were a parody account. Now I realize you’re just sad. That fantasy you live in is pathetic. But, you can be whatever you want to be on the internet. Real life must suck for you. You’re even a failure at being a troll

It’s proven you don’t read, are you illiterate? Go read what your poster said about white trump supporters, it’s quoted.

Initially I thought you were a parody account. Now I realize you’re just sad. That fantasy you live in is pathetic. But, you can be whatever you want to be on the internet. Real life must suck for you. You’re even a failure at being a troll

We are constantly bombarded with fake news that most terrorist acts in the United States are committed by conservatives. This terrorist act was committed by a leftist, it will not be reported that way. Most shooters are lefties.

lol life is great. Projection by identity is a helluva drug, lil man.

:smiley:

We are constantly bombarded with fake news that most terrorist acts in the United States are committed by conservatives. This terrorist act was committed by a leftist, it will not be reported that way. Most shooters are lefties.

Has it seriously gotten to the point that we point to the scoreboard after mass murder? Are we that desensitized? I could give a crap about politics. I see a coward either way. That’s people killing people. Or are they asking the victims to prove party affiliation prior to killing them?

Bigger than politics when they’re shooting places that we all occupy. I may disagree with all of you, but I would never wish harm to you or your families

Reactions: JStaff2187
Not saying it's true. BUT, I i peruse Craigslist ads to find some good devious shit to get into. Ran across one that I thought may be ballers.

"I'm willing to pay $25 dollars to an illegal immigrant to rape my family while I watch"

ballers........

"The order appointing the special counsel authorized us to investigate actions that could obstruct the investigation. And we conducted that investigation and we kept the office of the acting attorney general apprised of the progress of our work. And as set forth in the report after that investigation, if we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so. We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime. The introduction to the volume two of our report explains that decision. It explains that under long-standing department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that too is prohibited. The special counsel's office is part of the Department of Justice and by regulation it was bound by that department policy. Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."

I don't know why I have to bold it for you in the same quote I just posted...

My god dude.

You really are an idiot. I held out hope that you wete just a misguided liberal troll, but you truly are just plain stupid.

lol life is great. Projection by identity is a helluva drug, lil man.

:smiley:

Gassy_Knowls translator:

I’m a pathetic little man with no life other than projecting on the internet. When I call others out inappropriately (gay, molester, etc.) I am typing out my repressed thoughts. I don’t know who I am. Please help me. Please hit the thumbs up, I need the attention. I suck as a troll, can’t read, don’t own any AR-15’s as I stated, and generally lie about my existence. I am unoriginal. I am the definition of an incel. Someone hug me.

- Gassy_Knowls (aka hay dumas)

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Gassy_Knowls translator:

I’m a pathetic little man with no life other than projecting on the internet. When I call others out inappropriately (gay, molester, etc.) I am typing out my repressed thoughts. I don’t know who I am. Please help me. Please hit the thumbs up, I need the attention. I suck as a troll, can’t read, don’t own any AR-15’s as I stated, and generally lie about my existence. I am unoriginal. I am the definition of an incel. Someone hug me.

- Gassy_Knowls (aka hay dumas)

giphy.gif

Dude, someone in the WH ordered it. Believe what you want. Either ordered it or his staff knows he is such a jealous pussy that he would be triggered by the sight of the ship that they did so for him. Either way it’s a bad and weak look.
The man is losing it. He knows impeachment is just around the corner. Thinking he could just declare victory from the Mueller investigation and control the narrative. Now that Mueller has spoken and declared Barr’s summary total fiction and mischaracterization he knows the end is new. To quote ...”I’m(he’s) ****ed”.

Someone’s losing it, but it ain’t Trump.

Mueller said none of the such. He simply reiterated what we already knew. What exactly did he say that we hadn’t heard already from Barr?
The fact you don’t give a shit that our intelligence and justice department was OUT OF CONTROL in the last admin is quite honestly appalling.

Riiiiiight.

I’m getting #MEMODAY vibes from a lot of you today. Hilarious.

All for Donald Trump. A man who wouldn’t piss on any of his voters if they were on fire, let alone any American who isn’t a part of his base.

Pick better heroes.

Please link me proof of any past democrat president that has done 10% of the charitable deeds, pre presidency, as trump has done. His are very easy to find. Pretty popular dude and well thought of before coming a serious Republican presidential candidate.

Wrong again. Again, today's statement, "The introduction to the volume two of our report explains that decision. It explains that under long-standing department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that too is prohibited."

Either really stupid or really naive if you honestly believe that the 2 year long angry democrat led investigation...in which mueller was literally propped up as a god.. would not result in trump being hanged in the gallows if they had any evidence whatsoever.

Which one? Stupid or flat out disingenuous?

I honestly hate this crap. I get this is what the people on the left do, but still hate it. Hey a guy that was born during WW2 said the N word in 1973. The dude has been in politics and in the public eye for close to 50 years, but lets burn him at the cross for it now.

The entire lets judge people's actions in the past with today's morals is just a dumb slippery slope that every single person will fail. I think its dumb when the left does it to people on the right, and I think its dumb when people on the right do it to people on the left.
I agree with you completely. However, it's pretty damn hard to resist the temptation to shove the lefts BS back down their throats. But you are right, we should just point out their hypocrisy, be the better people and move on.

He has on a constant basis insulted America and especially southern peoples here. He is a two faced loser who when confronted back tracks until he feels you have forgotten or are just not smart enough to see past his two faced or back handed responses.
Yup. I'm done with his crap. He constantly insults America every chance he gets. At times he can be a decent poster but it's almost like he has a split personality. That's probably why he was let go from his job. And to think I even felt sorry for him. I hope he moves back to Canada and keeps his 15 deep by noon, drunk ass off our golf courses.

Last edited:
Yup. I'm done with his crap. He constantly insults America every chance he gets. At times he can be a decent poster but it's almost like he has a split personality. That's probably why he got let go from his job. And to think I even felt sorry for him. I hope he moves back to Canada and keeps his 15 deep by noon, drunk ass off our golf courses.
Dude, uo are a great Amerirican. **** these idioits. We won this war.

Also I'm seriously getting sick and tired of the libs in this thread about guns. Please please just move to Central South America, Africa, NK, Russia. Just STFU. Softest losers ever. Who left after they said they would?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT