POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You and your kind have made this what it is today. Once again you would be all over it if it was a Trump supporter who did it. You are taking the high road "NOW" because it was not.
And being a hypocrite while trying to climb to the high road. Not fooling anyone not even low information liberals. They too can figure this out

So we are recycling the old term just changing the words a little. From Colored People to People of Color.

I’m sure in Shitsville, FL you guys can keep calling them what you always have.

But hey, even though the kids in your school district struggle with reading, writing, and arithmetic....they know how to skin a deer!

LOLOLOL!!!!

You actually said that!

As you were.

You could identify as a tiger, but that wouldn’t give you stripes.

Few questions, I know you won’t answer.

What culture have you assimilated to?

What part of Europe are you from? Was that voluntary? What drove you to assimilate to another culture? Why would a self identified black man from Europe assimilate to another culture?
Why wouldn't he if he chose to live here? Shouldn't everyone who lives and works here at least assimilate in part if not all if they are going to stay?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
yeah, i'm still not conservative or a liberal... being a proud american doesn't necessitate one being conservative, and I've been on this forum for decades, some posters here know I hold some liberal views and have argued them with before.

and yeah, I could go live in the European Union, United States of Europe, German Empire tomorrow if I wanted to and they can't kick me out.
True, we have argued before. Some idiots just don't get it and he is one.

Nope. Never was. Russia employed 100 trolls in a dark room to vigorously tweet out divisive tweets. Then cnn and msnbc and idiots like yourself colluded with the trolls and helped trump get elected.

To the gallows..

Let it go, there was no collusion with Russia.

You state all of that, yet leave out the dossier which has caused much more damage than any of that. It was directly from Russian sources, and our Govt used it to spy on a campaign.

Yes there was. See above. The libs colluded with russia. Theres literly mounds of evidence and zero showing Trump colluded.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Only a matter of time

61565801_1351872761637165_37422015690309632_n.jpg

I finished that interview with Mexican police expert Ed today...

Tijuana is very conservative, loves Trump, and held their own protests when Central American caravans came through. They even have “Make Tijuana Great Again” hats. This particular caravan, was filled with “14 gang members”. This gang has beef with the cartel that controls the area near Texas border, which was the easier more logical place for this caravan to go, but they couldn’t go there because of the cartel. So, they went to Tijuana and brought a wave of violence and crime with them. Local Tijuana schools were shut down because the playgrounds were littered with syringes and unsavory people.

Funny how none of that made the news. That’s pretty much what Trump said these “caravans” were...”bad hombres”. Law enforcement community knew this, Mexico knew this, everybody but mainstream media knew this....including Fox, those bastards are worth nothing, tbh. If they would report the truth instead of constantly defending/attacking fake news, they would be real journalists...

Ed also talked about how trump is generally loved by Mexicans - who are extremely religious and conservative by nature - and it’s all because “trump stands up for his country, his citizens”. Mexico doesn’t know what that’s like. For decades their government has stood up for terrorists.

Cartels are considered terrorists in Mexico, btw. Mexico knows they’re terrorists, they operate terrorist organizations worldwide, yet our country, right next door to these terrorists, doesn’t recognize them as such. Funny, ain’t it?

Our country is dumb as hell, and supports terrorism below our border.

Thanks for the recommendation, best podcast I've heard in a while and would have missed it because Rogan has been shit lately. Crazy from so many angles. Mormons, Cartels making better roads than the Mexican government, providing private security for resorts, inspiring ISIS, wild.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Who gives a crap about who they supported? People are dead. If he supported Trump, I’m damn sure Trump didn’t tell him to pull a trigger. Should never be on a politician.

The thinking is pathetic. People die and your more concerned at what political party takes blame, and not the incident. You guys suck

I don’t disagree with your take. It shouldn’t be political. It’s sad it’s gotten to that point. And no president has pulled a trigger. People can say I did this because of, for, in the name of... but that doesn’t make that person responsible. And the skin color shouldn’t matter. Gender. What should matter is people are dead because of this POS individual.

But you have to admit the way the media handles it is ridiculous. The story should be about the tragedy that occurred. The mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters lost just trying to enjoy the day. Their lives cut short. The story should focus on what scum the shooter was/is and how horrible what they did was.

But when the shooter is conservative, Trump, etc. that becomes the focus of the story. Hell, go look at New Zeland. A mosque is shot up by a POS white supremacist in another country and our media links it to Trump and tries to blame him. 30 (or 40?) some people were gunned down by a POS and the story became about islamphobia and Trump. What about the people who just lost their lives? Suddenly that became secondary in a lot of articles I read.

I don’t like the politicizing of these shootings either. I think it’s crap. But as long as the media reports the way they do, it’s going to end up a political issue.

Who gives a crap about who they supported? People are dead. If he supported Trump, I’m damn sure Trump didn’t tell him to pull a trigger. Should never be on a politician.

The thinking is pathetic. People die and your more concerned at what political party takes blame, and not the incident. You guys suck

Yeah it is us.

Hypocrite.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/01/us/virginia-beach-suspect/index.html

Do any of you on the left see a problem with this story?

How come there is no mention of political affiliation or the shooters race? Had the shooter been a white Conservative Republican would it have been mentioned on CNN.

Oh, if he was white, they would have pushed the narrative regardless of his affiliation. They would have forced somebody to call them out on it.

Regardless, I don’t understand why everyone has the need to assign a political motive to every shooting. Sometimes people are just psychos who snap. Their agenda is they’re psycho. Not because of Trump or Obama. But because the first thing somebody had to do was pull his voting record, now we’ve assigned a motive that probably wasn’t there.

I don’t disagree with your take. It shouldn’t be political. It’s sad it’s gotten to that point. And no president has pulled a trigger. People can say I did this because of, for, in the name of... but that doesn’t make that person responsible. And the skin color shouldn’t matter. Gender. What should matter is people are dead because of this POS individual.

But you have to admit the way the media handles it is ridiculous. The story should be about the tragedy that occurred. The mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters lost just trying to enjoy the day. Their lives cut short. The story should focus on what scum the shooter was/is and how horrible what they did was.

But when the shooter is conservative, Trump, etc. that becomes the focus of the story. Hell, go look at New Zeland. A mosque is shot up by a POS white supremacist in another country and our media links it to Trump and tries to blame him. 30 (or 40?) some people were gunned down by a POS and the story became about islamphobia and Trump. What about the people who just lost their lives? Suddenly that became secondary in a lot of articles I read.

I don’t like the politicizing of these shootings either. I think it’s crap. But as long as the media reports the way they do, it’s going to end up a political issue.
Exactly the point and, in the past, so have some on here. It is the reason many now respond that way.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Have they put out a picture of the Virginia beach shooter? I know his name is dewayne craddock but haven't seen his picture.

DeWayne-Craddock-459x405.jpg

DeWayne Craddock Quick Facts
Born | Agee: He was born on October 15th, 1978 as per online records
Died: He died on May 31st, 2019 (killed in an exchange of gunfire with the cops)
Ethnicity: African American
Marital Status: Married
Political Party: Registered Democrat

LINK

Oh, if he was white, they would have pushed the narrative regardless of his affiliation. They would have forced somebody to call them out on it.

Regardless, I don’t understand why everyone has the need to assign a political motive to every shooting. Sometimes people are just psychos who snap. Their agenda is they’re psycho. Not because of Trump or Obama. But because the first thing somebody had to do was pull his voting record, now we’ve assigned a motive that probably wasn’t there.

Sort of like collusion.

Died: He died on May 31st, 2019 (killed in an exchange of gunfire with the cops)

LINK
I wonder why that picture hasn’t been all over the news like all previous shooters?

I wonder why that picture hasn’t been all over the news like all previous shooters?

According to the leftist here this will get more coverage than some white redneck with two teeth shooting up a black church. When in actuality it'll get less than 2 minutes run the rest of the way. I bet you won't see it on CNN in the next hour.

I lose. CNN is talking about it. But it will die soon.

Are you talking about when he was literally pulling people out of the rubble after 9/11?

Or when his charity donat....

WAIT.

I thought we weren’t supposed to care about what Trump, or any other president, has done before they get in the Oval Office. It’s all about what he can do for our country in terms of POLICY, right?

“We all knew he was a lying, cheating, misogynistic fraud of a human being, BUT HE LOVES AMERICA.”

LMAO!!!

You Republicans and Democrats need to wake the hell up. This is pathetic.
Fatfvckdoperbro is triggered this morning. Must have ran out of cheetos and is suffering from a bad case of carnal munchies.

It’s appalling that the very first thing you redneck clowns think when you hear about a mass shooting is “I hope it was a Democrat!”

The political vitriol in this country is ****ing ridiculous. People value party lines over actual human lives.

And warrior, I never did put down southerners before I found this thread. I’ve never in all my travels come across anyone as ****ing brain dead as people like you, sawnee, king of bbn, etc. You guys give sane republicans a bad name.

Reactions: bushrod1965
I think a lot of that is personal interpretation and some of it is reactionary due to how bad the media has become, or how effective it has been at conflating conservative values with primitive or dangeroous thinking.

I find all those posters insightful and inciteful har har... complex issues have complex viewpoints, for me only the radical is unaccetable, snd the views expressed here are only radicsl when they are left.

He is on ignore. He has the lowest IQ of anyone that ever ventured into the political thread.
Yeah, I had him on ignore too, but he keeps getting banned and coming back .

He's a pig. Not the regular American male kind. A big, fat, self-absorbed, pompous, ignorant, foolish pig. And it doesn't take NSA pics to know he has the same physical features as his personality.

He's somewhere between these two, except with less hygiene.
stoner2.jpg

lazyguy.jpeg

LINK
No. White supremacists like this are terrorists.

I'll hang up and listen.

It’s appalling that the very first thing you redneck clowns think when you hear about a mass shooting is “I hope it was a Democrat!”

The political vitriol in this country is ****ing ridiculous. People value party lines over actual human lives.

And warrior, I never did put down southerners before I found this thread. I’ve never in all my travels come across anyone as ****ing brain dead as people like you, sawnee, king of bbn, etc. You guys give sane republicans a bad name.
False, you were simply called out and now need to defend your two faced weak ass character. No doubt in my mind what kind of a person you are. As soon as you start getting lit, your true nature appears. You would not make a good pimple on those "Toothless Rednecks" ass you are so quick to disrespect.

On second thought, you might be right, on here you say how you really feel but, if you ever engaged the real thing, you would keep your mouth shut and cower like the canuck you are.

Reactions: drawing_dead
False, you were simply called out and now need to defend your two faced weak ass character. No doubt in my mind what kind of a person you are. As soon as you start getting lit, your true nature appears. You would not make a good pimple on those "Toothless Rednecks" ass you are so quick to disrespect.

On second thought, you might be right, on here you say how you really feel but, if you ever engaged the real thing, you would keep your mouth shut and cower like the canuck you are.

Almost every one of my close friends and acquaintances are Republicans. None of them act anywhere close to how some people on this board do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT