How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61478481_2272303769684924_9043208561198366720_n.jpg

Its one thing when someone like Don Lemon doesn't know the difference between semi-auto and automatic guns (still find that clip hilarious).

But this is the former president and he is blatantly lying, or he has 0 clue when it has anything to do with guns. For a guy that talked as much as he did about gun control, I assume this is just blatant lying.

Also on a side note, Obama's international tour of basically talking crap about America is getting pretty old. Im not one of those "Merica" people, but damn its getting old seeing Obama go country to country talking about how envious he is of these other countries or how crappy America is.

Kind of sounds like a crisis to me. But that cant be true, everyone said that was Trump just creating a stupid scare tactic...

Also I love that a dude that has been a congressmen/senator for close to 30 years is talking like a normal guy, "someone needs to do something about this!". What have you been doing for the last 30 years?

It is ridiculous I agree with him. But what SHOULD happen is they all get tagged somehow for ID and thrown back over

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Bernie is corrupt as hell and probably being paid by the cartels and illegal migrant labor employers as are the rest of the leftist scumbags and Rinos. This shitshow could be fixed by changing the insane illegal immigration laws which Trump has called for if we all got behind the idea and demanded it!

Instead, the left screams RACIST and dumbf**ks like the idiots on here who don't even understand the situation (like balllicker, mustnotsleepsoyboi, fatfvckdoperbro, etc,) fall for it and keep us in the chaos of the status quo.

^^^ gets triggered by abortion

You should try being a libertarian, like me. A woman wants to get an abortion in the first term of her pregnancy? Go ahead. Doesn’t impact my life in any meaningful way.

You pussies and your bleeding hearts. What a joke. “Infanticide!” “Every life matters!”

And my favorite...

“THAT FETUS COULD HAVE GONE ON TO FIND THR CURE FOR CANCER!!”

LMAO!!

Conservatives and democrats. Two groups of idiots who will destroy this nation before we know it.
I love your bitterness. The tears are delicious knowing your opinion is irrelevant until the day you die because of the Supreme Court. [laughing]

I’ll bet whatever you’re comfortable losing that the SC will not overturn Roe v Wade in our lifetimes.

I’m 44 and relatively healthy so that should give you about 35-40 years to win. Name the stakes.
Roe vs Wade will be overturned within the next 10 years. And doctors will be prosecuted for murder. It will be a great step in making America great again! Liberals can’t handle the truth that their opinions are completely irrelevant now. The Federal judiciary is going to dismantle it all. Truly a renaissance of the country is at hand.

Reactions: warrior-cat

All this backlash against the abortion stuff reminds me of the NBA getting all up in arms about the all star game being played in NC because of the bathroom stuff. But have 0 problem playing in places like China that have far worse human rights issues.

These actors have no problem traveling over seas to places with far worse issues than Georgia, but who cares about that. All of this is clearly just actors virtue signaling.

Also on a side note, I do find it funny

States with a heartbeat law: A ton of backlash and actors boycotting
States with or attempting to pass no restricted 9 month abortion: No backlash at all.

I think that speaks pretty loudly where we are at culturally right now.

It will not overturn it fully, nor should it, IMO. But it will weaken it and chip away at it, most likely focused on abortion as simply birth control.

Especially if Trump gets another appointment.

I honestly hate this crap. I get this is what the people on the left do, but still hate it. Hey a guy that was born during WW2 said the N word in 1973. The dude has been in politics and in the public eye for close to 50 years, but lets burn him at the cross for it now.

The entire lets judge people's actions in the past with today's morals is just a dumb slippery slope that every single person will fail. I think its dumb when the left does it to people on the right, and I think its dumb when people on the right do it to people on the left.[/QUOTE

Well, he didn’t even say the N word.

I honestly hate this crap. I get this is what the people on the left do, but still hate it. Hey a guy that was born during WW2 said the N word in 1973. The dude has been in politics and in the public eye for close to 50 years, but lets burn him at the cross for it now.

The entire lets judge people's actions in the past with today's morals is just a dumb slippery slope that every single person will fail. I think its dumb when the left does it to people on the right, and I think its dumb when people on the right do it to people on the left.

Let me try this again.

I agree. Except he didn’t even say the real “N word”.

Reactions: duke4life831
It will not overturn it fully, nor should it, IMO. But it will weaken it and chip away at it, most likely focused on abortion as simply birth control.

Especially if Trump gets another appointment.
It should be overturned. There is absolutely no legal foundation for it. This “woman’s right to choose” is a legal fabrication with absolutely no basis in the constitution no matter how loud the spin is.

I finished that interview with Mexican police expert Ed today...

Tijuana is very conservative, loves Trump, and held their own protests when Central American caravans came through. They even have “Make Tijuana Great Again” hats. This particular caravan, was filled with “14 gang members”. This gang has beef with the cartel that controls the area near Texas border, which was the easier more logical place for this caravan to go, but they couldn’t go there because of the cartel. So, they went to Tijuana and brought a wave of violence and crime with them. Local Tijuana schools were shut down because the playgrounds were littered with syringes and unsavory people.

Funny how none of that made the news. That’s pretty much what Trump said these “caravans” were...”bad hombres”. Law enforcement community knew this, Mexico knew this, everybody but mainstream media knew this....including Fox, those bastards are worth nothing, tbh. If they would report the truth instead of constantly defending/attacking fake news, they would be real journalists...

Ed also talked about how trump is generally loved by Mexicans - who are extremely religious and conservative by nature - and it’s all because “trump stands up for his country, his citizens”. Mexico doesn’t know what that’s like. For decades their government has stood up for terrorists.

Cartels are considered terrorists in Mexico, btw. Mexico knows they’re terrorists, they operate terrorist organizations worldwide, yet our country, right next door to these terrorists, doesn’t recognize them as such. Funny, ain’t it?

Our country is dumb as hell, and supports terrorism below our border.

Its one thing when someone like Don Lemon doesn't know the difference between semi-auto and automatic guns (still find that clip hilarious).

But this is the former president and he is blatantly lying, or he has 0 clue when it has anything to do with guns. For a guy that talked as much as he did about gun control, I assume this is just blatant lying.

Also on a side note, Obama's international tour of basically talking crap about America is getting pretty old. Im not one of those "Merica" people, but damn its getting old seeing Obama go country to country talking about how envious he is of these other countries or how crappy America is.
Trump should pull his passport. Would be hilarious.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Roe vs Wade will be overturned within the next 10 years. And doctors will be prosecuted for murder. It will be a great step in making America great again! Liberals can’t handle the truth that their opinions are completely irrelevant now. The Federal judiciary is going to dismantle it all. Truly a renaissance of the country is at hand.

Your relevance is limited to being a douchebag on a message board. What a loser.

I finished that interview with Mexican police expert Ed today...

Tijuana is very conservative, loves Trump, and held their own protests when Central American caravans came through. They even have “Make Tijuana Great Again” hats. This particular caravan, was filled with “14 gang members”. This gang has beef with the cartel that controls the area near Texas border, which was the easier more logical place for this caravan to go, but they couldn’t go there because of the cartel. So, they went to Tijuana and brought a wave of violence and crime with them. Local Tijuana schools were shut down because the playgrounds were littered with syringes and unsavory people.

Funny how none of that made the news. That’s pretty much what Trump said these “caravans” were...”bad hombres”. Law enforcement community knew this, Mexico knew this, everybody but mainstream media knew this....including Fox, those bastards are worth nothing, tbh. If they would report the truth instead of constantly defending/attacking fake news, they would be real journalists...

Ed also talked about how trump is generally loved by Mexicans - who are extremely religious and conservative by nature - and it’s all because “trump stands up for his country, his citizens”. Mexico doesn’t know what that’s like. For decades their government has stood up for terrorists.

Cartels are considered terrorists in Mexico, btw. Mexico knows they’re terrorists, they operate terrorist organizations worldwide, yet our country, right next door to these terrorists, doesn’t recognize them as such. Funny, ain’t it?

Our country is dumb as hell, and supports terrorism below our border.

The country is dumb as hell, you’ve got that right.

Lol. I love when little bitches like you are triggered. You should have been swallowed like your 1,000 siblings were over the years.

Lol. A message board tough guy. You wouldn’t breathe in my direction in the real world. You have one trick, and it’s not even a good one.

Why have news outlets started not immediately releasing the name of the shooter or shooters after mass shootings? I’m going to assume there’s a reason, be it legal or social.

Why have news outlets started not immediately releasing the name of the shooter or shooters after mass shootings? I’m going to assume there’s a reason, be it legal or social.

To try and limit any notoriety for the shooter. Sad, but some of the shooters are committing the acts for fame, rather infamy. Copy cats do the same.

Had an active shooter training at work, all those kids, pictures, the details of how they hid or were caught by the shooter...was terrible.

Lol. A message board tough guy. You wouldn’t breathe in my direction in the real world. You have one trick, and it’s not even a good one.
Breath in your direction? You are such a loser, you talk about him being a message board tough guy and yet he would not even breath on you? Pathetic response.

Reactions: screwduke1
To try and limit any notoriety for the shooter. Sad, but some of the shooters are committing the acts for fame, rather infamy. Copy cats do the same.

Had an active shooter training at work, all those kids, pictures, the details of how they hid or were caught by the shooter...was terrible.
Moronic response. If he were white and a Trump supporter it would be all over the news.

Reactions: IdaCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT