POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope you two dumb ****s realize people are dead. Warrior-cat if you would actually look, you would realize several news organizations try not to publish shooters.

Could give a shit what their color was or who they support. People are dead. Not sure of the problem, nor how to solve it. Sometimes it’s ok just to not respond

Gassy, see above.
Perhaps if your independent ass would be honest about what you really are you would not be so arrogantly obnoxious. You would be here leading the charge if it were a Trump supporter. Name the news organizations that don't publish these shooters that are main stream. People are dead and my prayers go out to their families but that does not take away from the wretched way you and a few others act.

Has it seriously gotten to the point that we point to the scoreboard after mass murder? Are we that desensitized? I could give a crap about politics. I see a coward either way. That’s people killing people. Or are they asking the victims to prove party affiliation prior to killing them?

Bigger than politics when they’re shooting places that we all occupy. I may disagree with all of you, but I would never wish harm to you or your families
The left that you support is trying to kill a whole nation and you are complicit and even supporting their treachery. Don't try to preach a superior attitude when you are cheering on the despicable way you on the left are acting.

I honestly thought that back during that time "negro" was considered an acceptable term that wasn't offensive. Am I wrong on that?
Martin Luther King, Jr. referred to his race as Negro. I have no idea when this word became a no no in our society or why. This race of people has changed what they want to be called so many times I don't even worry about it any more. I was taught to be respectful and use colored when I refer to them. Out of respect to my parents who taught me to love and respect all I will continue to use the word colored. There is an organization called the National Association For The Advancement of Colored People. The NAACP. Colored People. How can that be a word to avoid when their main organization refers to their people as colored.

Has it seriously gotten to the point that we point to the scoreboard after mass murder? Are we that desensitized? I could give a crap about politics. I see a coward either way. That’s people killing people. Or are they asking the victims to prove party affiliation prior to killing them?

Bigger than politics when they’re shooting places that we all occupy. I may disagree with all of you, but I would never wish harm to you or your families

I am sure you would be saying that if he had a MAGA hat on. Some dude in a Challenger runs over some protestor at Charlottesville and it is my fault. An Obama supporter kills eleven and we are above party affiliation.

Eleven more died at the hands of left wing terrorism. You made this world. Live in it.

I am sure you would be saying that if he had a MAGA hat on. Some dude in a Challenger runs over some protestor at Charlottesville and it is my fault. An Obama supporter kills eleven and we are above party affiliation.

Eleven more died at the hands of left wing terrorism. You made this world. Live in it.

I watched the Chief of Police news conference. He said he would mention the name of the killer one time and one time only. He will be referred as suspect from now on and his name will not be mentioned again. Now what if this had been a white conservative who killed innocent people. His name would be blasted all over the media for days and days and a link to President Trump would be the propaganda of the day. Sick world.

Martin Luther King, Jr. referred to his race as Negro. I have no idea when this word became a no no in our society or why. This race of people has changed what they want to be called so many times I don't even worry about it any more. I was taught to be respectful and use colored when I refer to them. Out of respect to my parents who taught me to love and respect all I will continue to use the word colored. There is an organization called the National Association For The Advancement of Colored People. The NAACP. Colored People. How can that be a word to avoid when their main organization refers to their people as colored.

The current PC accepted term is “person of color”, fwtw. Odd stuff for sure.

So we are recycling the old term just changing the words a little. From Colored People to People of Color.

The term "person of color" today is used primarily in the United States to describe any person who is not considered European American, or white. The term encompasses all non-white people, emphasizing common experiences of systemic racism. Wikipedia

^ Lol

Whatever, racist ass democrats...

The term "person of color" today is used primarily in the United States to describe any person who is not considered European American, or white. The term encompasses all non-white people, emphasizing common experiences of systemic racism. Wikipedia

^ Lol

Whatever, racist ass democrats...
White people are the most vile repugnant pos on Earf

I think bidens negro comments 30 years ago should be no big deal. But I totally approve of reversing their ridiculous standards back on them.

The current PC accepted term is “person of color”, fwtw. Odd stuff for sure.

It's extraordinarily subtle yet clever. It unites muslims blacks and Latinos into the same group in a show of solidarity. Otherwise they might be fractured and each vying for the most political attention.

Libs are masters of messaging. No doubt about that. It also helps the msm and social media all play their roles perfectly

Perhaps if your independent ass would be honest about what you really are you would not be so arrogantly obnoxious. You would be here leading the charge if it were a Trump supporter. Name the news organizations that don't publish these shooters that are main stream. People are dead and my prayers go out to their families but that does not take away from the wretched way you and a few others act.

I watched the Chief of Police news conference. He said he would mention the name of the killer one time and one time only. He will be referred as suspect from now on and his name will not be mentioned again. Now what if this had been a white conservative who killed innocent people. His name would be blasted all over the media for days and days and a link to President Trump would be the propaganda of the day. Sick world.

Who gives a crap about who they supported? People are dead. If he supported Trump, I’m damn sure Trump didn’t tell him to pull a trigger. Should never be on a politician.

The thinking is pathetic. People die and your more concerned at what political party takes blame, and not the incident. You guys suck

POC... systemic racism... oppression.

this cultural marxism nonsense will and can only end in blood, and no it's not tin foil hat you naive party bro retards, it has only ever ended in such.

you are american, I am american... we are all americans, get with the program... no one in the history of mankind has enjoyed less opression

POC... systemic racism... oppression.

this cultural marxism nonsense will and can only end in blood, and no it's not tin foil hat you naive party bro retards, it has only ever ended in such.

you are american, I am american... we are all americans, get with the program... no one in the history of mankind has enjoyed less opression

You’re European, right?

Yes... but I voluntarily live in a culture not my own and have fully assimilated to it and adopted it.

I also identify as black.

You could identify as a tiger, but that wouldn’t give you stripes.

Few questions, I know you won’t answer.

What culture have you assimilated to?

What part of Europe are you from? Was that voluntary? What drove you to assimilate to another culture? Why would a self identified black man from Europe assimilate to another culture?

You could identify as a tiger, but that wouldn’t give you stripes.

Few questions, I know you won’t answer.

What culture have you assimilated to?

What part of Europe are you from? Was that voluntary? What drove you to assimilate to another culture? Why would a self identified black man from Europe assimilate to another culture?
You’re thinking too much

Reactions: AustinTXCat
umm... why wouldn't I answer you, what point you think you can make here?... because what I can tell you for sure, is that once again it would be a failing one.

I'm Kentuckian...
KYflagproduct_2048x.progressive.jpg

look there, says it simply right there in plain engrish... these divisive ideas, used only for political expediency, do not achieve the ends you hope them to.

umm... why wouldn't I answer you, what point you think you can make here?... because what I can tell you for sure, is that once again it would be a failing one.

I'm Kentuckian...
KYflagproduct_2048x.progressive.jpg

look there, says it simply right there in plain engrish... these divisive ideas, used only for political expediency, do not achieve the ends you hope them to.

I’m asking questions, non political. And you’re still a non Conservative and non liberal? Correct?

yeah, i'm still not conservative or a liberal... being a proud american doesn't necessitate one being conservative, and I've been on this forum for decades, some posters here know I hold some liberal views and have argued them with before.

and yeah, I could go live in the European Union, United States of Europe, German Empire tomorrow if I wanted to and they can't kick me out.

Who gives a crap about who they supported? People are dead. If he supported Trump, I’m damn sure Trump didn’t tell him to pull a trigger. Should never be on a politician.

The thinking is pathetic. People die and your more concerned at what political party takes blame, and not the incident. You guys suck
Oh please that’s the oldest trick in the book.. people are dead and you dare politicize it lmaoo, shame is all u guys got, that’s like a cockroach giving me an opinion

You and your kind have made this what it is today. Once again you would be all over it if it was a Trump supporter who did it. You are taking the high road "NOW" because it was not.

Please link me proof of any past democrat president that has done 10% of the charitable deeds, pre presidency, as trump has done. His are very easy to find. Pretty popular dude and well thought of before coming a serious Republican presidential candidate.

Are you talking about when he was literally pulling people out of the rubble after 9/11?

Or when his charity donat....

WAIT.

I thought we weren’t supposed to care about what Trump, or any other president, has done before they get in the Oval Office. It’s all about what he can do for our country in terms of POLICY, right?

“We all knew he was a lying, cheating, misogynistic fraud of a human being, BUT HE LOVES AMERICA.”

LMAO!!!

You Republicans and Democrats need to wake the hell up. This is pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT