POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The faster Disney gets out of Georgia the better for Georgia. It is not about Georgia's position on abortion. We all know that.
61597852_1564308770370461_397999415136092160_n.jpg

Damn, the Mexican president ripping Trump and his mouth-breathing minions with a BEAUTIFUL LETTER!

Dude sounds more presidential than our president, don’t you think? Good thing Trump’s reign is only temporary.

Trump says I should always pay as little tax as legally possible, have to listen to the Baby Emperor.
No. If you had any worth at all you would practice what you preach. Congratulations. You're a liberal poster child. Someone who screams we should all do this and do that, for, well reasons I guess, while you yourself have no intention of living to that standard. You are a hypocrite of the highest order and people have caught on to you and your fellow liberals way of things.

solve immigration in 1 day. allow the migrants in. Make them pay a 40% tax rate. We get cheap labor and higher revenue. enforce harsh federal sentences of 10 years for employers trying to pay off book. If you come in without waiting in line, no path to citizenship and forfeit the rights of any offspring. The end.
This actually wouldn't be a bad plan if we weren't a welfare state. Unfortunately we are. Also, it's hard to get someone to pay taxes when they aren't documented.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Damn, the Mexican president ripping Trump and his mouth-breathing minions with a BEAUTIFUL LETTER!

Dude sounds more presidential than our president, don’t you think? Good thing Trump’s reign is only temporary.
Yep. 6 more years. The problem for inbreds like you is the Supreme Court is going to destroy liberalism for good over the next 3 decades starting with outlawing abortion. Life is good! Bro.

Yep. 6 more years. The problem for inbreds like you is the Supreme Court is going to destroy liberalism for good over the next 3 decades starting with outlawing abortion. Life is good! Bro.

I’ll bet whatever you’re comfortable losing that the SC will not overturn Roe v Wade in our lifetimes.

I’m 44 and relatively healthy so that should give you about 35-40 years to win. Name the stakes.

I honestly hate this crap. I get this is what the people on the left do, but still hate it. Hey a guy that was born during WW2 said the N word in 1973. The dude has been in politics and in the public eye for close to 50 years, but lets burn him at the cross for it now.

The entire lets judge people's actions in the past with today's morals is just a dumb slippery slope that every single person will fail. I think its dumb when the left does it to people on the right, and I think its dumb when people on the right do it to people on the left.

^^^ gets triggered by abortion

You should try being a libertarian, like me. A woman wants to get an abortion in the first term of her pregnancy? Go ahead. Doesn’t impact my life in any meaningful way.

You pussies and your bleeding hearts. What a joke. “Infanticide!” “Every life matters!”

And my favorite...

“THAT FETUS COULD HAVE GONE ON TO FIND THR CURE FOR CANCER!!”

LMAO!!

Conservatives and democrats. Two groups of idiots who will destroy this nation before we know it.

Kind of sounds like a crisis to me. But that cant be true, everyone said that was Trump just creating a stupid scare tactic...

Also I love that a dude that has been a congressmen/senator for close to 30 years is talking like a normal guy, "someone needs to do something about this!". What have you been doing for the last 30 years?

What he been doing for 30 years? He has been fleecing the dopey bernie brothers on here and the likes out of their capitalistic earned money.

Bernie loves him some Castro/Putin etc

Reactions: duke4life831
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT