POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did all those BIG WORDS Obama used fry your damn brain???

LMAO!!!

I thought Obama spoke rather plainly. Predictable cadence and themes throughout his presidential speeches. Not the greatest orator, but certainly respectable as the POTUS.

Then Trump comes along, and when he speaks...he’s only relateable to the lowbrow, uneducated bums who want to take this country backwards.

Sad!!
Barack was an abject failure as President. Both domestically and in foreign affairs. A brainless twit whose intelligence level and common sense rivaled a mustard seed. Throw in he is guilty of treason and he truly is the one of worst of the worst.

ndw36kaqz6131.jpg

I’m still holding on to the idea that this thread represents a SMALL percentage of UK fans and their ideals.

I don’t really meet idiots like this in real life.

At least not on purpose.
Well considering you are usually bending over grabbing your ankles in your prison cell, that makes sense. Just be happy you have computer privileges.

That’s exactly what I wrote, they didn’t make a determination. You’re determining that means they are saying he obstructed but can’t do anything about it, when he says right off the bat they didn’t make a determination.

Didn't the Attorney General of the United States testify under oath that Mueller explicitly said the exact opposite of what Dionysus is claiming?

So the Attorney General either perjured himself, or Mueller lied to the Attorney General, and decided to come clean today through vague statements from which Dionysus can make his own conclusions.

I hit the unignore button so I could see some of the libs responses over the last few pages.

There is an ASTOUNDINGLY high level of stupidity amongst us. Enjoy it... because, wherever our travels take us, none of us will EVER see this level of stupidity again.

Barack was an abject failure as President. Both domestically and in foreign affairs. A brainless twit whose intelligence level and common sense rivaled a mustard seed. Throw in he is guilty of treason and he truly is the one of worst of the worst.

You guys really fell into Trump’s whole “IQ” thing, didn’t you?

I’ll give him this, though. He’s not smarter than Elizabeth Warren, but he’s definitely shrewder. Her dumb ass should’ve never taken/revealed the DNA test. Just thrive on the assumption you’ve given your base. Trump would NEVER take an IQ test after bragging so much about his own. Good move on his part.

Something akin to “....than opening your mouth and removing all doubt,” am I right?

I’m a libertarian, in case you didn’t know.

You guys really fell into Trump’s whole “IQ” thing, didn’t you?

I’ll give him this, though. He’s not smarter than Elizabeth Warren, but he’s definitely shrewder. Her dumb ass should’ve never taken/revealed the DNA test. Just thrive on the assumption you’ve given your base. Trump would NEVER take an IQ test after bragging so much about his own. Good move on his part.

Something akin to “....than opening your mouth and removing all doubt,” am I right?

I’m a libertarian, in case you didn’t know.
[laughing]. The irrational crap you spew is hilarious. Bro.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
I hit the unignore button so I could see some of the libs responses over the last few pages.

There is an ASTOUNDINGLY high level of stupidity amongst us. Enjoy it... because, wherever our travels take us, none of us will EVER see this level of stupidity again.

Have you been through rural West Virginia lately?

You're ignoring what they've said about why they didn't make a traditional prosecutorial judgement. The DOJ's position on not indicting a sitting president forbade them from charging him, not a lack of evidence.

Except Mueller already told Barr and others that was not the case.

[laughing]. The irrational crap you spew is hilarious. Bro.

Glad you’re enjoying my DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT, bro. Many claim to clamor for it, but few can actually handle it. Lotta snowflakes in this thread.

Again, I would really like to assume that most UK fans aren’t as bitch-made as the ones who post here. That would be absurd.

I’m from western KY and none of my bros are as sensitive as you guys. This place is comedy.

Get on my level. Jesus.

Do you even party, bro?

Wrong again. Again, today's statement, "The introduction to the volume two of our report explains that decision. It explains that under long-standing department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that too is prohibited."

It absolutely is not prohibited, the only thing prohibited is indicting a sitting President.

Glad you’re enjoying my DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT, bro. Many claim to clamor for it, but few can actually handle it. Lotta snowflakes in this thread.

Again, I would really like to assume that most UK fans aren’t as bitch-made as the ones who post here. That would be absurd.

I’m from western KY and none of my bros are as sensitive as you guys. This place is comedy.

Get on my level. Jesus.

Do you even party, bro?
A lot patting yourself on your back in that post. :pimp:But that’s typical of most liberals- an overinflated opinion of self worth with absolutely nothing to base it. Get on your level? Paraphrasing an old saying- lie with dogs and you end up with fleas. So no thanks. Bro.

A lot patting yourself on your back in that post. :pimp:But that’s typical of most liberals- an overinflated opinion of self worth with absolutely nothing to base it. Get on your level? Paraphrasing an old saying- lie with dogs and you end up with fleas. So no thanks. Bro.

Nice try, bro.

I’m actually a libertarian.

Nice try, bro.

I’m actually a libertarian.

Lol. No amount of repeating on here will convince anyone that you're libertarian. Every single real libertarian that I have met would never support liberals.

The bigger question. Why are you so ashamed to admit you're a liberal? You're like the gay college student who tries to convince everyone that you're not gay, when deep down inside you can't wait to shove 12 inches of meat down your throat.

Own it. You're not fooling anyone here.

Lol. No amount of repeating on here will convince anyone that you're libertarian. Every single real libertarian that I have met would never support liberals.

But Donald Trump “governs like a Democrat,” which is more than enough to make me doubt him as our leader. Can’t trust him.

I don’t want Democrats or Republicans representing us anymore.

I’m a libertarian.

Deal with it or get dealt with, bro.

But Donald Trump “governs like a Democrat,” which is more than enough to make me doubt him as our leader. Can’t trust him.

I don’t want Democrats or Republicans representing us anymore.

I’m a libertarian.

Deal with it or get dealt with, bro.

No, you're the gay kid who lies about being straight.

Libertarian. Lol. Joe Biden can sniff the liberal off you from China.

The American people deserve much, much better.

** Newsflash from "You can't make this shit up" department **

Popsicle Burglary

AUSTIN, Texas (FOX 7 Austin) - A 27-year-old man was found eating a Popsicle in the kitchen by the homeowner while he was attempting to burglarize her house on Tuesday.

According to the Austin Police Department, James Gibbon II was in a neighborhood in South Austin pretending he was going door-to-door campaigning for Beto O'Rourke on Tuesday, May 28. O'Rouke is a Texas politician who is seeking the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in 2020. While pretending to campaign, he entered a home and burglarized them...

KTBC%20James%20Gibbon_1559165860020.jpg_7325626_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

[roll]

Last edited:
No, you're the gay kid who lies about being straight.

Libertarian. Lol. Joe Biden can sniff the liberal off you from China.

You’re one of the guys that said Donald Trump governs like a Democrat.

I typically don’t like Democrats.

I’m a....

Nevermind.

Do you even party, bro?

** Newsflash from "You can't make this shit up" department **

Popsicle Burglary

AUSTIN, Texas (FOX 7 Austin) - A 27-year-old man was found eating a Popsicle in the kitchen by the homeowner while he was attempting to burglarize her house on Tuesday.

According to the Austin Police Department, James Gibbon II was in a neighborhood in South Austin pretending he was going door-to-door campaigning for Beto O'Rourke on Tuesday, May 28. O'Rouke is a Texas politician who is seeking the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in 2020. While pretending to campaign, he entered a home and burglarized them...

KTBC%20James%20Gibbon_1559165860020.jpg_7325626_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

[roll]

Oh man. This bro looks like a serious BETA O’Rourke cuck

Reactions: Mashburned
You’re one of the guys that said Donald Trump governs like a Democrat.

I typically don’t like Democrats.

I’m a....

Nevermind.

Do you even party, bro?

Never said that, lol. You'll need to dig up that post.

329bro, you said "i like to rape men"

You're the gay kid. Your mom, your dad, your friends, your sister, your greasy headed granny, including your husband know your liberal. Quit being a liar and come out of the closet. It's ok. You need support.

No one here will care

You're the gay kid. Your mom, your dad, your friends, your sister, your greasy headed granny, including your husband know your liberal.

My liberal what? That ended rather abruptly.

I’m a libertarian, bro.

You can’t articulate yourself properly in our native tongue.

What are you trying to say, exactly?

Show me in that statement where he said Trump committed obstruction. Underline it. It isn’t there.
He didn’t say he didn’t commit a crime nor did he say he DID commit a crime. He said neither. He would not commit to saying one way or the other. He basically said Trump skated in gray areas. But the end result of all of it is Trump is not being charged with anything and the Dems are gonna make fools of themselves pursuing impeachment.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
"The order appointing the special counsel authorized us to investigate actions that could obstruct the investigation. And we conducted that investigation and we kept the office of the acting attorney general apprised of the progress of our work. And as set forth in the report after that investigation, if we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so. We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime. The introduction to the volume two of our report explains that decision. It explains that under long-standing department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that too is prohibited. The special counsel's office is part of the Department of Justice and by regulation it was bound by that department policy. Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."

I don't know why I have to bold it for you in the same quote I just posted...

So why didn’t you bold this line?:

“We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.”

Reactions: cat_chaser
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT