How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_inline_nli7c3Zehs1rj0n3c.gif
I know you can’t. I’m glad you are finally acknowledging the days of liberals are finished for decades to come. Bask in the glow of making America great again.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Nothing preventing 10 counts of obstruction on inauguration day 2021. Pray that your Russian friends are successful again to delay the inevitable.
200.gif

I def respect R.P, but she's still too liberal for me.
Although i did like her bill to try to stop Obama from arming and financing ISIS (which democrats killed the bill).

That's why you aren't libertarian, it's fine, I enjoy you shitting on liberals, but Ron Paul is the textbook definition of libertarian.

That's why you aren't libertarian, it's fine, I enjoy you shitting on liberals, but Ron Paul is the textbook definition of libertarian.

I'm actually registered libertarian. Unlike these liars on here. Voted Paul in one election and another time in a primary and also Jary Gohnson, but I voted Trump this past election. But she is a liberal. I want us out of the war business too, but it's her other shit I'm not crazy about.

Reactions: screwduke1
LMAO. All of our resident liberals here are too ashamed of their own party to admit they are democrats now. Never met so many "libertarians" around here before. Of course I am ashamed that the democratic party is even in our country.
Gary Johnson going to win this time. I can feel it.

Own this thread. Lol. You own this thread like Pitino owned Cal and Kentucky. Bro.

Nice try, bro.

I don’t let Kentucky college sports influence my well-being anymore.

That was like 20 years ago for me.

Apparently Obama still occupies space in your head though?!

Join me. Join me, my brodie.

Become a libertarian, just like your favorite poster ever.

Me.

^^^ sound familiar??

Nice try, bro.

I don’t let Kentucky college sports influence my well-being anymore.

That was like 20 years ago for me.

Apparently Obama still occupies space in your head though?!

Join me. Join me, my brodie.

Become a libertarian, just like your favorite poster ever.

Me.

^^^ sound familiar??
All that weed you smoke must be laced. Bro.

Because Mueller lied. It’s clear the two people who should be indicted, tried, convicted and executed are Benedict Barack and Hillary “My husband loves leaving semen stains on intern dresses” Clinton.

Do you think Obama and Hillary should be killed? Serious question.

I'm actually registered libertarian. Unlike these liars on here. Voted Paul in one election and another time in a primary and also Jary Gohnson, but I voted Trump this past election. But she is a liberal. I want us out of the war business too, but it's her other shit I'm not crazy about.

I get it, Trump was far and away the best candidate in 2016. But not killing people in other countries for no reason should be libertarian issue #1. I'm willing to listen to military industrial deep state bullshit keeping us in every conflict for the last 2 years, but Trump the candidate was 100% better on war than Trump the president.

Tulsi is best anti-war candidate right now, and I think anti-war is the only message from this field of nutjobs that has a chance at winning even though her economics are retarded. It's amazing the corporate media is shitting on her so hard. That probably validates the power of the deep state as much as anything.

This. So, resident Libs. Do you agree that Trump now has a right to spy on the Democratic Presidential campaigns as described above, without any fear of repercussions? I mean the precedents been set now right? Any Lib want to answer that for us?

Not sure where you arrived at that conclusion, but whatever, bro.

I’m a libertarian, so your weird ANTI-diversity of thought rants don’t consume me like the rest of the libcuck, hammer-my-wife pansies on this thread. Fake UK fans. Trolls, the lot of them.

It’s literally impossible that my favorite college-sports team is supported by such a group of bleeding vaginas. I’m not used to that.

You guys are pathetic.

Very few of you seem to party with any regularity.

Get on my level, brodies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT