How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So why didn’t you bold this line?:

“We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime.”
Because I was trying to be prudent and bold the minimum I could to get the point across. I could have bolded the entire thing but that runs counter to the purpose of bolding. I linked it all because it should be read, that sentence included. Read the whole thing. It explains why they didn't make that determination. I'll remove all the bolding so you don't get confused.

"We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime. The introduction to the volume two of our report explains that decision. It explains that under long-standing department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that too is prohibited. The special counsel's office is part of the Department of Justice and by regulation it was bound by that department policy. Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."

They didn't make a determination on obstruction because they legally were not allowed to, not because they didn't find evidence of a crime. They did.

Reactions: ballerstu2u
You keep beating around the bush. Lol. He never said Trump obstructed no matter how you try to fit a round peg in a square hole. And you cant hide from the fact he clearly said there was no sufficient evidence of collusion with Russia- which was the reason for this mess.

He never said Trump wasn't in the Manson family either. The left will probably try him for that before he's out of office.

Reactions: irishcat1965
He couldn't make that statement because of the DoJ rule. That's why it's bolded in the quote for you...
So then please tell us what the point of two years of investigation was. They had him pretty much cleared of any sort of collusion a long long time before the investigation ended. So once they determined that, why continue to investigate. Unless it was all an orchestrated effort to entrap him into some sort of Obstruction charge.

You do realize it’s all purposely worded very vaguely. None of what is said or written is in any way definitive one way or the other and for anyone to read that as any sort definitive statement is basically just believing what they wNt to believe.

Yes
Mueller could have said that he would have recommended charges if it were constitutional. He didn’t
If he couldn’t recommend charges what was the whole point of the investigation? Didn’t the DOJ recommend about 11 charges against Bill Clinton? Why could recommendations of charges be forwarded against Clinton but not Trump?

Dems will go after barr. Dems wrongly promised scalps and with a public weary of impeachment all they can do is put on some show like always

So then please tell us what the point of two years of investigation was.
"The department's written opinion explaining the policy makes several important points that further informed our handling of the obstruction investigation. Those points are summarized in our report and I will describe two of them for you. First, the opinion explicitly permits the investigation of a sitting president, because it is important to preserve evidence while memories are fresh and documents available. Among other things, that evidence could be used if there were co-conspirators who could be charged now. And second, the opinion says that the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing."

For Congress to have the information to inform possible impeachment proceedings.
If he couldn’t recommend charges what was the whole point of the investigation? Didn’t the DOJ recommend about 11 charges against Bill Clinton? Why could recommendations of charges be forwarded against Clinton but not Trump?
That was the old Independent Counsel law, not the new Special Counsel law. Ken Starr delivered his report directly to Congress. Mueller was under the umbrella of the DoJ and had to give his report to the AG.

Psychos, I mean democrats say it’s because now the information can be presented to congress and they can decide what to do with the information.

Reactions: screwduke1
Trump now has the mandate to spy on every single Democrat presidential campaign while using every apparatus of the federal government to try and entrap and frame them. So that's pretty cool.

And if the Dems keep it up, he'll win in a landslide in 2020, so he'll be able to sweep it all under the rug as was intended when god Empress Hilary Clinton, winner of the 2016 Popular Vote, was supposed to take office.

This. So, resident Libs. Do you agree that Trump now has a right to spy on the Democratic Presidential campaigns as described above, without any fear of repercussions? I mean the precedents been set now right? Any Lib want to answer that for us?

"The department's written opinion explaining the policy makes several important points that further informed our handling of the obstruction investigation. Those points are summarized in our report and I will describe two of them for you. First, the opinion explicitly permits the investigation of a sitting president, because it is important to preserve evidence while memories are fresh and documents available. Among other things, that evidence could be used if there were co-conspirators who could be charged now. And second, the opinion says that the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing."

For Congress to have the information to inform possible impeachment proceedings.

That was the old Independent Counsel law, not the new Special Counsel law. Ken Starr delivered his report directly to Congress. Mueller was under the umbrella of the DoJ and had to give his report to the AG.
I love how you keep ignoring Mueller said there wasn’t sufficient evidence of collusion with the Russians which happens to be the exact reason Mueller was investigating in the first place. It’s like you going to the doctor to treat a sinus infection but ignoring the fact you have cancer.

@ me, bro.

You owe it to me. I own this thread.
UnimportantFragrantGonolek-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Search it yourself dumbass. It was a big story when it happened. Two feeble minded dotards going back and forth
I don’t remember Benedict Barack and Rocketman going back and forth. All I remember is Barack on his knees in front of every world leader unzipping their pants begging for an apology about how bad the United States is.

Lol. No amount of repeating on here will convince anyone that you're libertarian. Every single real libertarian that I have met would never support liberals.

The bigger question. Why are you so ashamed to admit you're a liberal? You're like the gay college student who tries to convince everyone that you're not gay, when deep down inside you can't wait to shove 12 inches of meat down your throat.

Own it. You're not fooling anyone here.
We need to just stop feeding the troll. Everybody knows good and well where 420 lays politically. Refuting his lame claims of being a Libertarian is only feeding him.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
I love how you keep ignoring Mueller said there wasn’t sufficient evidence of collusion with the Russians which happens to be the exact reason Mueller was investigating in the first place. It’s like you going to the doctor to treat a sinus infection but ignoring the fact you have cancer.
"It was critical for us to obtain full and accurate information from every person we questioned. When a subject of an investigation obstructs that investigation or lies to investigators it strikes at the core of the government's effort to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable." Roger Stone is currently being prosecuted for his "lies to investigators" which materially impacted their ability "to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable." Nixon back tat boy is taking the fall for Trump, woulda thunk it?

Last edited:
"It was critical for us to obtain full and accurate information from every person we questioned. When a subject of an investigation obstructs that investigation or lies to investigators it strikes at the core of the government's effort to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable." Roger Stone is currently being prosecuted for his "lies to investigators" which materially determined the "insufficient evidence to charge a broader conspiracy." Nixon back tat boy is taking the fall for Trump, woulda thunk it?
Is Stone the old guy that they took a SWAT team in to apprehend while he was drinking Metamucil and taking a 420 Bro?

Reactions: AustinTXCat

So basically, The Dems changed those rules as a result of what happened to Bill Clinton, and now they are falling victim to their own rules.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
"It was critical for us to obtain full and accurate information from every person we questioned. When a subject of an investigation obstructs that investigation or lies to investigators it strikes at the core of the government's effort to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable." Roger Stone is currently being prosecuted for his "lies to investigators" which materially impacted their ability "to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable." Nixon back tat boy is taking the fall for Trump, woulda thunk it?
No. Once again the spin continues. Insufficient evidence. That is crystal clear. Not one indictment of a American for collusion. Not one. And if you deny that, show me the indictment.

Every single real libertarian that I have met would never support liberals.

Not true. Most I've heard recently support Tulsi, since her #1 issue is anti-war. The hierarchy of "real libertarian" issues is usually Anti-War > Anti-Fed > whatever.

You can tell the liberals are scared. No collusion, no obstruction. 100% mental gymnastics to come up with something that makes sense to them.

Barr and Durham are waiting in the fold. They haven't finished their investigation yet.

Once it comes, I guarantee that these house libs will be no where in sight. This place will libral vacant.

Because Mueller lied. It’s clear the two people who should be indicted, tried, convicted and executed are Benedict Barack and Hillary “My husband loves leaving semen stains on intern dresses” Clinton.

Jameslee is a drunk. He only comes around when the liberal media blitz out talking points to counter unfavorable news.

The liberals can talk this nonsense until the end of time. Trump will be President for the next 6 years and the Supreme Court is going to be stacked with conservatives which will provide a scorched earth policy on all liberal agendas. There will be no more taking it to the Supreme Court for libs. That is over for decades to come. It will be a wonderful time to be an American as liberalism will be extinguished.

They keep ignoring a whole lot of things.

Reactions: irishcat1965
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT