POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mueller without saying a whole lot got himself back in the good graces of the swamp and their social, media, news/entertainment complex.

He was a bad guy and "Trump puppet" for a while post report, I don't think he nor his family or friends liked that.

I think the reaction post report caught him and his off guard.

A guy who was held in respectable regard by both sides of the aisle for his entire career was suddenly the butt of Late Night jokes and the subject of ridicule by people in DC, NY, and along the other coast who he probably thought were his friends.

His body language, words, and overall delivery seemed off. Clearly not too comfortable, and given his career up there, it's interesting that he wasn't more confident and direct.

I imagine there are numerous tinfoil hat wearers on both sides in their basement right now who will take that all sorts of different ways.

All Mueller did today was say verbally what his report had said when it initially came out. Goes to show how few people in the media read the actual report. Probably also goes to show how few people in Congress read the actual report too.

Reactions: Bill Derington
Claims that Hilary Clinton won the general election will not go unchecked. Not on my watch.

Too much unhinged lunacy repeated daily in the world from the left to let them do it in this thread.
Yea, well don't attach me to that mental state by quoting me when talking about such. By doing so, you show yourself unhinged.

Went from no collusion no obstruction to. Not enough evidence! Lmao. Just shot himself in the face

59537725_866617700349332_8263697367346184192_n.jpg

Bush - Gore came down to one states electoral votes, and it was within a few thousand votes.

Three separate states were involved here which change the dynamic.
Not to mention that in 2020 Trump is the incumbent, that also changes the dynamic.
Well, every election dynamic is different, duh. And am talking 2016. What 2020 has to do with that is a mystery.

Well, every election dynamic is different, duh. And am talking 2016. What 2020 has to do with that is a mystery.

Swapping 3 separate states voting is not close, it’s a giant leap into what if.

What if NH had went Trump in 2016, it was as close as the 3 mentioned.

“If we had had confidence that the president had clearly not committed a crime we would have said so,” Robert Mueller
And that alone is the problem. It's not his job to determine someone is innocent. His job it to find proof something illegal happened.

This is literally just turning our system of justice on its head in a further attempt to run a coup on a legally elected president. That SHOULD terrify everyone, but because "Orange man bad" has taken over every freaking brain cell of the left, said coup attempt is fine, warranted and encouraged by said left.

Shhhhh. The unhinged will be attacking for that.
I was mocking you for claiming a race was close based on popular vote, when she would have had to have flipped 3 key races to win. Not counting the fact that she won New Hampshire, Maine, Nevada, and Minnesota by fewer votes than Trump won Pennsylvania so you'd also have to completely ignore her close margin of victory

Facts:

- Hillary was overly confident it was her time and did the bare minimum during her campaign.
- Her cast of criminals made up a false dossier and worked in conjunction with Obama and his cast of criminals to open up an illegal investigation and spied on Trump's campaign.
- She lost the election and was so incredibly embarrassed and upset that she could not even face her supporters on election night.
- Dems and her campaign outspent Trump by an extreme margin.
- Trump won because he had a much better message and campaigned harder than anybody before him.
- If Hillary was POTUS right now, there is zero doubt none of this would have ever been found out and its extremely likely she would have made sure Trump, his family, and his organization went down in flames simply our of spite.

Final fact, she along with many others should either be in prison or executed for selling out our country for profit and power (illegal server, Uranium One, list is very long) and attempting a coup on the duly elected POTUS.

Ya Trump and the GoP have done a lot to tackles those issues. Lmao. Trump has literally done 2 things as president. Pass the scam tax cut and nominate a bunch of judges. Everything else has been all talk and no action.
Post after you continue to show you’re not very bright. [laughing] You are going to love six more years of Trump and decades of a stacked conservative Supreme Court. Life is good!

Ya Trump and the GoP have done a lot to tackles those issues. Lmao. Trump has literally done 2 things as president. Pass the scam tax cut and nominate a bunch of judges. Everything else has been all talk and no action.
What's the Santa claus party done since theyve taken the house besides not vote on their own Bills when theyve been brought to the floor?

Also...you got a tax cut if you work. The govt is not entitled to my money.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
China says it will cease shipments of rare metals to the US if Trump doesn't back down from trade deal threats. For those of you to stupid to comprehend the wieght of that threat. We import 85% from China and they produce 75% of the world's supply and do 90% of the refining. We have only 1 mine in California that sometimes is used because it destroys the surrounding area to mine. Malaysia has been working to shut down their mine because it's destroying the surrounding ecosystem. Every piece of tech cannot be made without these minerals and oil production cannot happen without a stable supply. Probably over half of our economy relies on these minerals. And in reality all of our economy does because the other half cannot function without tech and energy. China also doesn't make this as an empty threat, they have ceased shipments to other countries to win these kind of fights.

It still doesn't matter what Mueller ever says. Mconnell will not let the Senate turn on Trump if he shot Pence in the head. He thinks judges are more important that actually doing any other part of his job. Of course he's also been finding out the hard way that once you give a judge a lifetime appointment they have no reason to care about party loyalty anymore.
Judges arent supposed to have loyalty they are supposed to interpret the law...that's why dems get bent out of shape bc they want advocates. But thanks for admitting conservative judges dont make decisions in blocks like the lib ones.

Dude you're so easy to own

China says it will cease shipments of rare metals to the US if Trump doesn't back down from trade deal threats. For those of you to stupid to comprehend the wieght of that threat. We import 85% from China and they produce 75% of the world's supply and do 90% of the refining. We have only 1 mine in California that sometimes is used because it destroys the surrounding area to mine. Malaysia has been working to shut down their mine because it's destroying the surrounding ecosystem. Every piece of tech cannot be made without these minerals and oil production cannot happen without a stable supply. Probably over half of our economy relies on these minerals. And in reality all of our economy does because the other half cannot function without tech and energy. China also doesn't make this as an empty threat, they have ceased shipments to other countries to win these kind of fights.

Brazil and Vietnam also have large reserves of rare earth. Sounds like a helluva chance to start a new refining operation in the US.

Openly siding with a Communist regime that is growing militarily is not a good look Platinum.

Some idiot on tv talking about what the EU offers the UK...

- a resolution to fight climate change
- a progressive open border policy

The criminals that orchestrate/fund the EU crime family are the same ones orchestrating/funding the Democrat party. Their goal is the same - end “western culture”/take over the world.

We’d be a part of the EU if Hillary won.

(Didn’t she set off fireworks after she lost the election, or did I dream that?)

China says it will cease shipments of rare metals to the US if Trump doesn't back down from trade deal threats. For those of you to stupid to comprehend the wieght of that threat. We import 85% from China and they produce 75% of the world's supply and do 90% of the refining. We have only 1 mine in California that sometimes is used because it destroys the surrounding area to mine. Malaysia has been working to shut down their mine because it's destroying the surrounding ecosystem. Every piece of tech cannot be made without these minerals and oil production cannot happen without a stable supply. China also doesn't make this as an empty threat, they have ceased shipments to other countries to win these kind of fights.
I'm not for tariffs but again you are treating China as if they run their economy like ours and even understand market capitalism. They are goddamn commies not experts in economics. They look at a us electoral map and decipher agriculture bc the middle of the country votes red, and think that's what is important to the US...not understanding both parties here are already for govt subsidies for AG.

Plus it doesnt matter to their leaders what is ****ed up from a constituent perspective bc they control what they tell them anyway.

Reactions: Bill Derington
What's the Santa claus party done since theyve taken the house besides not vote on their own Bills when theyve been brought to the floor?

Also...you got a tax cut if you work. The govt is not entitled to my money.
We don't even have a disaster aid bill yet because the republican clowns keep blocking it

Brazil and Vietnam also have large reserves of rare earth. Sounds like a helluva chance to start a new refining operation in the US.

Openly siding with a Communist regime that is growing militarily is not a good look Platinum.
Everyone has large reserves. They aren't rare, they are everywhere. But nobody else will mine them because they are used in relatively small amounts, absolutely destroy the environment, very hard to get to, very labor intensive, kill off the employees mining them, and refining them is even worse. China is China so they don't give a shit about the downsides and have a disposable labor force. The US used to be the largest supplier because we were the only Major consumer. We we're thrilled to hand it off to the Chinese and let them destroy their environment. Obviously that was pretty short sighted but Americas biggest fault has always been not being able to plan out long term. But building out a mining and refining venture would take at least a decade and would have to be heavily subsidized.

The typical gutless liberal coward. Other nations mine and supply them if it comes to that. I swear if it was up to people like you, you would all be speaking German under a Nazi dominated world since the 1940s.

Everyone has large reserves. They aren't rare, they are everywhere. But nobody else will mine them because they are used in relatively small amounts, absolutely destroy the environment, very hard to get to, very labor intensive, kill off the employees mining them, and refining them is even worse. China is China so they don't give a shit about the downsides and have a disposable labor force. The US used to be the largest supplier because we were the only Major consumer. We we're thrilled to hand it off to the Chinese and let them destroy their environment. Obviously that was pretty short sighted but Americas biggest fault has always been not being able to plan out long term. But building out a mining and refining venture would take at least a decade and would have to be heavily subsidized.

No, Brazil and Vietnam mine large amounts as well.
You just said the US doesn’t look long term, and then act as if 10 years is too long to even attempt to start refining? Which is it.

I guarantee that if shit hit the fan we could start refining far sooner than 10 years.

We don't even have a disaster aid bill yet because the republican clowns keep blocking it

Do you think there are things not related to the disaster aid that are stuffed in that bill? I have absolutely no idea as I won't read it but I'd be willing to bet that it's stuffed with a bunch of BS from one or both sides and not just a pure "disaster relief" bill. That's a big problem with how things get done in DC.

Remember this is still about Wikileaks and Facebook ads. No reference to the content of the leaks namely the Clinton campaign was spending democrat party money before she was the candidate, Clinton was getting debate questions beforehand, and unexplainable shit about kids in pools. Nobody cares that 100K in Facebook ads is allegedly enough to buy a president? Nope, let's fix this shit by getting rid of Trump! Was he involved? A 3 year multimillion dollar investigation couldn't prove that to be true, but he joked on stage that one time that the Russians should find all the emails..... so retarded

Reactions: JStaff2187
POTUS obstructed the investigation of a crime that did not happen with obstruction that did not obstruct. I guess the new standard is guilty until proven innocent.

I say Mueller is half a bubble off plum if he really believes this!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT