POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So now the UK is going to start jailing politicians in order to stop Brexit.

Could you imagine if stuff like that happened in the US?

I mean, if a faction of non elected government bureaucrats targeted opposition politicians with corrupt investigations in order to undermine the peaceful transition of power, all Americans would be rioting in the streets, right?

Was not passionately defending Hilary in the least bit. More like calling out Gassy for making up shit once again. Dude pussed out and wouldn’t man up to bet Baller. Just get sick of him making up stuff all the time. Lady was a train wreck for the Dems
He does that to troll you hyperbolic morons, aka satire, but extremely weird that you care about arguing whether HRC won the popular vote which is really only relevant for those who can't accept the Dems lost

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Bill isn’t so good w numbers.

Seems like if someone was good with numbers, they wouldn't have said 90k votes across 3 states, then jumped to talking about total number of voters. Seems like a better number to look at would be voters in those 3 states. And separately, not together.

I don't know how many times we can explain it, the United States presidential election is not determined by popular vote. Take a civics class.

With the growth in analytics the GOP should do a lot more to highlight the insane level of bias with data.

Absolutely. First thing that should be examined is their financials. Leading up to 2005, they had a massive stock buy back (overspent by about a billion dollars) which was immediately followed by sharp print advertising drop.

On the brink of bankruptcy, they survived. Where did the cash infusion come from? Was it coincidence it happened about the same time they took this far left turn which includes basically being a radical Islamic PR machine?

But but but Hilary ALMOST won.

Lol you goddam loony toons. Get over it.

135.png

She won, she’s just not our president right now.

Hillary lost.

Obama sucks.

Biden is creepy.

AOC is an idiot.

Michelle is really Michael.

Donald Trump “fell in love” with Kim Jong Un.

Am I doing this right?

I’m a libertarian.

@Joerules19 thinks JW is a conspiracy theory pushing organization who never cites their "sources"? I mean, WTF? Just goes to show how little concern they have for the truth. As mentioned several times now, their "source" is the god damned federal government and their documents. For f*cks sake. Again, you'd think libertarians/moderates would support the efforts of real investigative journalists who have to sue the federal government under the FOIA to obtain real documents and real information.

Still no resident moderates/libertarians praising Trump for his transparency? Thought they'd be all over that. [eyeroll]

@420 Bro - the gang and I have decided to head to DC to celebrate/dance in the streets when that first top democrat traitor heads to prison. We also have a pool going on who the first one will be. Exciting times!

And @ballerstu2u still hasn't figured out Gassy is simply using the trolling methods of the left against him. LOL.

Where's Obama? He knew.

@Joerules19 thinks JW is a conspiracy theory pushing organization who never cites their "sources"? I mean, WTF? Just goes to show how little concern they have for the truth. As mentioned several times now, their "source" is the god damned federal government and their documents. For f*cks sake. Again, you'd think libertarians/moderates would support the efforts of real investigative journalists who have to sue the federal government under the FOIA to obtain real documents and real information.

Still no resident moderates/libertarians praising Trump for his transparency? Thought they'd be all over that. [eyeroll]

@420 Bro - the gang and I have decided to head to DC to celebrate/dance in the streets when that first top democrat traitor heads to prison. We also have a pool going on who the first one will be. Exciting times!

And @ballerstu2u still hasn't figured out Gassy is simply using the trolling methods of the left against him. LOL.

Where's Obama? He knew.

Right on, bro!!

Be safe and have fun.

Not a source, and can’t confirm the number, but common sense says it’s happening.

if we have sanctuary for illegals set up in different cities/states across the country where these cities/states help these illegals evade justice, even if they’re a wanted criminal (some with other crimes committed besides entering the country illegally)... and we're supposed to believe these people aren’t being allowed to vote because that would be wrong?

Come on man.
Now see, that’s your mistake. Mentioning common sense to a lib/dim. Might as well try to tell them there are only 2 genders.

Seems like if someone was good with numbers, they wouldn't have said 90k votes across 3 states, then jumped to talking about total number of voters. Seems like a better number to look at would be voters in those 3 states. And separately, not together.

I don't know how many times we can explain it, the United States presidential election is not determined by popular vote. Take a civics class.
1. The election is decided by popular vote - per state. You have explained & need to explain nothing. 2. It's still dam close if it's 90K out of the 13M+ votes in those three states - like 0.7%. What nitpicking.

What you & others don't want to face is that Trump squeaked thru. That is the fact. & I'm quite happy about that.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...my-gdp-jobs-act-congress-report-a8934256.html

https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/R45736.html

Congressional tax cut review. Hasn't raised growth or wages at any measurable level. Is paying for itself at a 5% rate. Did raise investment but all of that went into stock buyback. Basically exactly what everyone expected it to do. It was a nice cash grab for the GOPs filthy rich donors.
I’m sure it isn’t biased , that’s money that people earn and politicians get if they raise taxes ,

1. The election is decided by popular vote - per state. You have explained & need to explain nothing. 2. It's still dam close if it's 90K out of the 13M+ votes in those three states - like 0.7%. What nitpicking.

What you & others don't want to face is that Trump squeaked thru. That is the fact. & I'm quite happy about that.

Ha. I don't give a shit if Trump won by 1 vote or 100 million. He won.

I just find it amusing that the lefties keep bringing up "total voters" and the popular vote, even going so far as to claim Clinton won the general election. Unhinged lunatics.

I stand corrected, the point still stands though. The election wasn’t close, 3 states that hadn’t voted Republican since the 80’s went for Trump.
It was extremely close. Every time a Prez is elected without the plurality of popular votes it's close by definition. How many times does that have to be explained to you? Or is only Bush-Gore 2000 close in your mind?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...my-gdp-jobs-act-congress-report-a8934256.html

Congressional tax cut review. Hasn't raised growth or wages at any measurable level. Is paying for itself at a 5% rate. Did raise investment but all of that went into stock buyback. Basically exactly what everyone expected it to do. It was a nice cash grab for the GOPs filthy rich donors.
Speaking of 5%, why don't you explain how you only paid a 5% net effective rate? How can you complain about the govt not getting enough money at the same time bragging about cheating on your taxes?

It was extremely close. Every time a Prez is elected without the plurality of popular votes it's close by definition. How many times does that have to be explained to you? Or is only Bush-Gore 2000 close in your mind?

Bush - Gore came down to one states electoral votes, and it was within a few thousand votes.

Three separate states were involved here which change the dynamic.
Not to mention that in 2020 Trump is the incumbent, that also changes the dynamic.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
It was a very close race. All Clinton had to do was win 2 above average population states and the 5th largest state and it would have been hers!

But it returned money to the rightful owners. Rich, poor, in between, that's the biggest issue of all and the ONLY thing that really matters.

You would think of all people, independent/moderates would be the ones asking tough questions on why the Dems lost moderate-to-blue areas like WI, PA, MI, FL, OH. Instead they are shitposting about the popular vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT