POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But isn’t that exactly what the Dems want to do in every other aspect of life? You have no money so we’ll take these people over here’s hard earned money and give it to you. Really no different.
That’s what I’m saying. We as a society pay for it. The only other option is letting them die. We have two options, universal healthcare or you die if you can’t pay. This halfway in between has proven unsustainable. We pay far more here for worse outcomes.

That’s what I’m saying. We as a society pay for it. The only other option is letting them die. We have two options, universal healthcare or you die if you can’t pay. This halfway in between has proven unsustainable. We pay far more here for worse outcomes.

So basically steal from people who pay.

You are living in fantasy land. Sorry, guy. Feast or famine.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Bette Midler is right. What Trump made us live through for the last 2 years is unforgivable. And if it wasn't Trump ( and it was not), then whoever made the media act like that and all who joined them should be ____________ (fill blank in with something horrible).
This gets those single issue Southern church-going voters fired up! Gotta save the unborn! Screw’em once they get out of the womb though . . . doesn’t matter if they have access to health care, a reliable healthy food source, or funding for education. Conservative politicians love those single issue voters. Give their constituents a carrot on a string they could really care less about so they can take’m to the cleaners on everything else that REALLY matters.
Good point. If you won't pay their way thru life with free health care, free food and free college, then kill them in the womb. Makes sense to me. I say kill them all. I mean if thier own mother doesn't want them, they don't deserve to live, right?

Last edited:
This gets those single issue Southern church-going voters fired up! Gotta save the unborn! Screw’em once they get out of the womb though . . . doesn’t matter if they have access to health care, a reliable healthy food source, or funding for education. Conservative politicians love those single issue voters. Give their constituents a carrot on a string they could really care less about so they can take’m to the cleaners on everything else that REALLY matters.

"Gotta save the unborn"...that's one hell of a statement there pal.

Society can't progress without life my man. The great hypocrisy of the left is that they want to move forward, yet they bend over backward to eliminate opportunities to move forward.

Close to 60 million babies since Roe V Wade. That's a lot of liberals. Possibly some brilliant engineers, doctors, thinkers, visionaries...maybe a female, latino, and or black president or two...maybe somebody who would cure some god awful disease...

I love it when you libs post this stuff for the world to see. Please continue... youre just making it that much easier

We need troops at the border unleashing weapons of war against the dirty, diseased bastards who are invading our country. That's how I want my tax dollar spent. They'll stop coming, or they'll disappear.

Iran’s financial crisis, exacerbated by American sanctions, appears to be undermining its support for militant groups and political allies who bolster Iranian influence in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and elsewhere.
Yea, the average Mohammad & Ali on the streets of Tehran are POed at the money being spent on terrorism while things are going to hell at home. Great job, Obama. Oops, DT.

So basically steal from people who pay.

You are living in fantasy land. Sorry, guy. Feast or famine.
You’re already paying for it. It’s why your premiums, copays and deductibles are so high. The hospitals and insurers recoup the cost of those who can’t pay their bills from those who can. Americans pay more for healthcare for worse outcomes. Feast or famine? So you’re advocating for the “if you can’t pay you die” option?

They'd have a lot more health care & food if there weren't so many illegals flooding this country, now wouldn't we?

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay

Like you give a shit about children. Here's an idea scumbag. If you ever find some ugly, alcoholic skank who allows you to touch her, take responsibility if you knock her up and care for the child. Assuming you have enough testosterone in your sad little soy sack to accomplish it.

Get a f**king job, live within your means, and quit expecting handouts you lazy, entitled f**k. Then you won't have to use abortion or infanticide to avoid the responsibility of your stupid choices.

Oh, I forgot, you scumbags think abortion is something to be proud of.

Last edited:
You got to the heart of the issue here. Someone has zero money and is in a serious car accident due to no fault of their own and shows up in an emergency room unconscious. You have two options: let them die or save them. If you save them someone has to pay for it and it’s not going to be them, they’re broke.

The hospital should absorb it. They are non profits. In return for no taxes, this is what they absorb. But they don't. And noone holds their feet to the fire

Reactions: AustinTXCat
D2yz38sXcAAhu0c.jpg

Reactions: IdaCat
We need troops at the border unleashing weapons of war against the dirty, diseased bastards who are invading our country. That's how I want my tax dollar spent. They'll stop coming, or they'll disappear.

I've got pently of fire arms and friends with the same. I will go if Trump would let me. A lot of led going at them.i can only shoot 1 AR at a time.

One more thing moron. You'll be hard pressed to find a "single issue" voter against your side. You leftist scumbags have given conservatives and moderates a host of reasons to hate everything you stand for. You really don't have a GD clue how f**ked up your party has become. You just don't.

And btw, I'm as far from a church goer as you will find and I think your side is a disease plaguing the Earth. I recommend you attend a reputable church. You could use a source of basic moral decency and principles to fill the gaping hole in your leftist religious deluded, morally bankrupt shell of a human being.

That article is purely speculation, in other words it’s an opinion.
They’re assuming that people wait to see a dr because of cost.
It was two different articles, but you make a great point. I'm sure people just love hobbling around with a bum hip. They're masochists who enjoy the pain. Doesn't have anything to do with the fact that they can't afford the surgery to get it fixed.

Like you give a shit about children. Here's an idea scumbag. If you ever find some ugly, alcoholic skank who allows you to touch her, take responsibility if you knock her up and care for the child. Assuming you have enough testosterone in your sad little soy sack to accomplish it.

Get a f**king job, live within your means, and quit expecting handouts you lazy, entitled f**k. Then you won't have to use abortion or infanticide to avoid the responsibility of your stupid choices.

Oh, I forgot, you scumbags think abortion is something to be proud of.
His brain was the only thing aborted at birth....unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdaCat
Last edited:
the Cohen stuff gets even better. stormys lawyer is slow spilling all the good stuff. Cohen was taking bribes in 100k+ payments to get companies Trumps ear. at&t admitted guilt as soon as avenatti leaked the goods, bribed cohen 200k. some pharma company bribed 400k, some Korean aerospace bribed 150k. they were dumping cash into the same shell company he uses to pay off Trumps whores......

55692995_2544366352277227_7777716706792701952_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT