Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wr44a1oz355z.jpg

2x6x0h.jpg

2x6x1x.jpg

2x6x44.jpg

CLAIM: Smollett attorney: Attackers may have been in whiteface

Smollett's lawyers are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

“Obviously, you can disguise that. You can put makeup on,” Glandian said. “There is, interestingly enough, a video. You know, I think police had minimal investigation in this case, it took me only five minutes to Google. You know, I was looking up the brothers, and one of the videos that showed up actually was of the brothers in whiteface doing a joker monologue with white makeup on him. So, it’s not implausible.”

http://dennismichaellynch.com/claim-smollett-attorney-attackers-may-have-been-in-whiteface/

Jussie keeps running his mouth about how innocent he is. If he had admitted his guilt instead of claiming the whitewash was an exoneration they may have gotten away with it. As it stands now, his reputation is shot and the higher authorities are gonna get to the bottom of all this.

That one Nigerian guy claims to have poured bleach on him but I don't believe that either. I think that bottle was planted on the scene and someone in the media found it. If he had poured bleach on Smollet in those temps it would have frozen to his skin.

Last edited:
If he does not resign I would suggest all nine walk out and resign from the committee. As long as this nitwit runs the committee they will never be able to participate. He is going to investigate for the next two years and even if facts show he is wrong, he will switch gears and find something else to investigate. The Republicans may as well go play golf. Their opinion on the committee is wasted breath.

Okay, let’s use some common sense here. Under what scenario do you imagine where a bunch of teenagers in MAGA hats surround native Americans and chant to build a wall then suspect they are even remotely in the right?

And let’s be real and cut the bullshit... they are acting out what they think a “Trump supporter” should act like in Washington, DC. This is what these kids think politics is today. That’s sad as hell.

55453625_2264597443578721_1201256091598454784_n.png

[laughing] holy shit! Donald Trump has been a Russian spy since 1987! These are the minds that come up with ideas like, there are 87 genders, men should use women's restrooms, girls should be boy scouts, carbon is a pollutant...etc...

:alien: They'rrrre heeearrrr!

Check out @RepMarkGreen’s Tweet:

That one is nowhere near as funny as the one from yesterday, but I do love the direction we're going. Just treating the lunatics as the lunatics they are and openly mocking them every step of the way.

As we've seen over the years on this very message board, you cannot use logic and reason with lefties. They're far too dumb. And if they are a hardcore lefty, they're long past saving. You just have to relentlessly mock them for their stupidity and do it in an entertaining way so maybe the free thinking bystanders will catch on.

I thought any suspected hate crime automatically went federal, IE FBI and so on, but since the "state" attorney general cleared and a state judge sealed the files on this Smollet case, can't the federals say hell to the no on this? Am I wrong in thinking this is the way it is? If so the mf'er is not cleared at all, only by the state.

Not good enough. This won't change anything in my opinion. I don't care if he pays 10k or 130k. He would still be getting off because he is a rich celebrity. A normal person would get jail time for this, that is what he should get.

Rich celebrity won't get you as far as black and gay in Chicago will. Of course, it doesn't hurt if you are "friends" with the ex-president. Smollett probably threatened to drop a dime on the gay escapades of our ex-muslim in chief.

Rich celebrity won't get you as far black and gay in Chicago will. Of course, it doesn't hurt if you are "friends" with the ex-president. Smollett probably threatened to drop a dime on the gay escapades of our ex-muslim in chief.

Obama definitely had gay sex and smoked crack with Larry Sinclair

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT