POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who doesn’t have access to “health care”?

You can be from Mars, show up at our border with an unborn child, and we will deliver that baby and give it citizenship.

You can have zero money, walk into an ER with a gunshot wound, and they will fix you up.

That’s one reason why “healthcare” is f’d up. It’s free for some people, and others pay out the ass. How about some damn equality?
There are people that bring this up a lot, Rush being one, about the subtle alteration of language and how powerful it is. Arguments about health insurance as a “right” are not as interesting as OMG NO ONE GETS HEALTHCARE.

Everyone in the US gets healthcare. Everyone. Every. One. Everyone. E V 1. All persons. All everybody.

Not everyone has health insurance. It’s not a gd right in the constitution. Nor can you f***** make some one buy it per the constitution. And it certainly could be a better system and I don’t really have the answer.

But everyone gets healthcare.

Yes, it's the cost that has people worried about a doctor cutting them open, removing a part of their body and replacing it with fake parts. Probably just the cost.
So a person can’t afford a $300 doctor visit, but getting the latest iPhone or big screen tv, no problem. Neck tattoo, in the budget, but not the $150 tooth cleaning. It’s nuts!!

There are people that bring this up a lot, Rush being one, about the subtle alteration of language and how powerful it is. Arguments about health insurance as a “right” are not as interesting as OMG NO ONE GETS HEALTHCARE.

Everyone in the US gets healthcare. Everyone. Every. One. Everyone. E V 1. All persons. All everybody.

Not everyone has health insurance. It’s not a gd right in the constitution. Nor can you f***** make some one buy it per the constitution. And it certainly could be a better system and I don’t really have the answer.

But everyone gets healthcare.

Exxxxxaaaaacccctttly. Plus. Just about every county in every state has a free health clinic for the public to use.

It was two different articles, but you make a great point. I'm sure people just love hobbling around with a bum hip. They're masochists who enjoy the pain. Doesn't have anything to do with the fact that they can't afford the surgery to get it fixed.

I’m simply saying not everyone gets in a hurry to go to the doctor, and it has nothing to do with cost.

This healthcare junk is just business. They want the govt to force young people to pay for all the baby boomers. It’s that simple, and people are so naive and dumb they believe the government cares about their health.

Similar to immigration and why absolutely nobody will stop the constant influx of bodies. It’s just numbers/business.

Lefties are OK with letting a live baby die on a stainless steel table if the mom doesn't want it and they didn't kill the baby before it was breathing, as we've seen with the laws they support.

At what time is a baby no longer a baby we can allow to die neglected on a cold steel hospital table, and now a person we will force to buy health insurance?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
D2vKhf2X4AAt16Y.jpg:large

Good shit...I could have a field day generating Lady Liberty memes...

"Welcome, your way obviously didn't work so don't roll up in here trying to vote for leaders and policies similar to those that wrecked the place you're fleeing from..."

"Welcome, just a quick reminder before you check in. You want and/or need to be here. We didn't call you. Behave accordingly."

"Welcome. Greenwich CT, Malibu, Laguna, Beverly Hills, Palo Alto, Lake Forest Il, Buckner GA, Potomac MD, etc...all have vacancy and rich liberals who would love to share their lives, resources, schools, jobs, etc with you..."

Gassy knowls has been a good addition to the thread here recently.

He does have me wondering, though.........where has didney worl been?

Hope the Clintons didn’t get him.

Reactions: homeytheclown
This gets those single issue Southern church-going voters fired up! Gotta save the unborn! Screw’em once they get out of the womb though . . . doesn’t matter if they have access to health care, a reliable healthy food source, or funding for education. Conservative politicians love those single issue voters. Give their constituents a carrot on a string they could really care less about so they can take’m to the cleaners on everything else that REALLY matters.

Hahahaha. This type of thinking is exactly why Trump will get a second term. Well, its one of the big reasons anyway.

When Bill Clinton won 2 terms and Obama won 2 terms this kind of thinking might have held water. But only because those guys were smart enough to at least have the appearance of being close to the middle on very key issues.

But not the New Dem party. Not by a long shot. Take a look around the dem party. Look at what each of the potential 2020 candidates stand for...or at least what they have publicly said on each of the main issues of the day. Look at how faaaaaar left each and every one of those stances are compared to what campaigning Clinton and campaigning Obama stances were. There are several but I'll give you one example: Illegal Immigration. Go back and see what Bill and Obama said on the campaign trail vs what the current Dems are saying (open borders). And that's just one small example. And their big rebuttal is that Orange Man bad...he so racist. Why? Because he doesn't want open borders? Hahahaha. Go ahead and run with that.

Brother, I got news for you. We are so far past "single issue" voting it shouldnt even be a term used in politics any more. It doesn't exist. Because the left killed it. Very dumb move on their part. How did they kill it? Because they have completely alienated the average joe independent voter (who mostly, if not completely, don't give a shite about a politician's stance on abortion) because they have moved so far left...on every...single...issue. Its unfathomable to understand why they have done that. My best guess is that Soros and Co. have decreed it so. And the Dems think they can't win without that bankroll and support. So they toe the line. 'Tis why Obama flipped on campaign reform back when he was running against McCain. 'Tis why you hear the MSM & Dem candidates parroting the exact same catch phrases on every single issue.

So for all of the screaming about rich people bad...white men bad...income equality...etc...it is basically just a handful of rich white dudes bankrolling that party and far-lefting it into oblivion. Sad, ironic...and yet humorous all at the same time.

I don't care who the dem candidate winds up being...I predict this will be one of the biggest landslide victories in a POTUS race ever.

Hahahaha. This type of thinking is exactly why Trump will get a second term. Well, its one of the big reasons anyway.

When Bill Clinton won 2 terms and Obama won 2 terms this kind of thinking might have held water. But only because those guys were smart enough to at least have the appearance of being close to the middle on very key issues.

But not the New Dem party. Not by a long shot. Take a look around the dem party. Look at what each of the potential 2020 candidates stand for...or at least what they have publicly said on each of the main issues of the day. Look at how faaaaaar left each and every one of those stances are compared to what campaigning Clinton and campaigning Obama stances were. There are several but I'll give you one example: Illegal Immigration. Go back and see what Bill and Obama said on the campaign trail vs what the current Dems are saying (open borders). And that's just one small example. And their big rebuttal is that Orange Man bad...he so racist. Why? Because he doesn't want open borders? Hahahaha. Go ahead and run with that.

Brother, I got news for you. We are so far past "single issue" voting it shouldnt even be a term used in politics any more. It doesn't exist. Because the left killed it. Very dumb move on their part. How did they kill it? Because they have completely alienated the average joe independent voter (who mostly, if not completely, don't give a shite about a politician's stance on abortion) because they have moved so far left...on every...single...issue. Its unfathomable to understand why they have done that. My best guess is that Soros and Co. have decreed it so. And the Dems think they can't win without that bankroll and support. So they toe the line. 'Tis why Obama flipped on campaign reform back when he was running against McCain. 'Tis why you hear the MSM & Dem candidates parroting the exact same catch phrases on every single issue.

So for all of the screaming about rich people bad...white men bad...income equality...etc...it is basically just a handful of rich white dudes bankrolling that party and far-lefting it into oblivion. Sad, ironic...and yet humorous all at the same time.

I don't care who the dem candidate winds up being...I predict this will be one of the biggest landslide victories in a POTUS race ever.
This
The only chance they have is nominating a moderate democrat to run. I noticed that the msm is trying to talk up a recession.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Bushrod tried using a decades old talking point and ran away.

The dems have run the numbers and between cheating, vote harvesting and immigration, they don't think they need Bushrod either.

You’re already paying for it. It’s why your premiums, copays and deductibles are so high. The hospitals and insurers recoup the cost of those who can’t pay their bills from those who can

This is absolutely correct. And since you seem to grasp this particular aspect of this particular issue I have some questions for you...

What do you think flooding this country with millions of illegal immigrants each year does to this process? Does it help correct it? Or does it compound the problem and exasperate all parties involved? Do the majority of these new additions to our country have the means to pay for hospital visits?

~~~also~~~

How do you think flooding this country with millions of illegal immigrants each year affects the citizens of this country who are in poverty? Do those current citizens in poverty have a better chance of getting out of poverty or a worse chance if there are millions more each year amongst their ranks?

Honest questions and I would really like for you to respond with intelligent answers.

I noticed that the msm is trying to talk up a recession.

It's definitely a go to.

Platinum will do his part.

But, when the dem gets in office, the economy will be instantly be healed and no longer will need to be reported on. Any lingering downside will be the fault of the predecessor long after the dem is buried at their presidential library.

This
The only chance they have is nominating a moderate democrat to run. I noticed that the msm is trying to talk up a recession.
Finding a moderate Democrat is going to be very difficult. I can't wait for the Democrat primary debates to begin. I usually ignore them and watch old westerns but this year is going to be different. I want to watch a train wreck in the making. This group is going to try to out extreme one another and you are going to hear some insane things come out of their mouths.

He really was. I am glad they telecast his speech. He was the perfect set up; for Trump.

Again with the Trump Jr. knob slobbing. Dude was born on third base and is a spoiled POS who has never had to do anything useful in his life. I don't get why blue collar folks love this idiot so much. He's the polar opposite of the "average" American.

This healthcare junk is just business. They want the govt to force young people to pay for all the baby boomers. It’s that simple, and people are so naive and dumb they believe the government cares about their health.

Similar to immigration and why absolutely nobody will stop the constant influx of bodies. It’s just numbers/business.

Kind of, let's say "quirky", that the opioid crisis went into full swing after so many people were given free opioids by their government provided health insurance. The dems know full well that anytime they provide public assistance that they are essentially fueling the drug trade in America. Keep your voters ****ed up and they won't realize or care who you really are.

Promoted on my feed. I’ve NEVER had a republican or even pro-conservative post promoted on my feed. What a damn joke.

Several replies have been deleted. I made one just to see if it gets removed because it isn’t kissing his ass.

Oh and he called him a "Pencil Neck" too said he's never seen a skinnier neck.

Nobody should be born rich. Dems next talking point...Mandatory castration for all white males once their net worth exceeds 2 mil or rich babies taken and placed with families on welfare.

They are way ahead of you.

Bernie Sanders proposes a big hike in the estate tax, including a 77% rate for over $1 billion
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/31/ber...ncluding-77percent-rate-for-billionaires.html
  • Sen. Bernie Sanders plans to introduce an estate tax plan with rates up to 77 percent.
  • The "For the 99.8% Act," as the bill is known, would tax the estates of those who inherit more than $3.5 million.
  • The proposal comes after Republican senators called for eliminating the estate tax, and as the 2020 presidential campaign gets going

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT