• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
56225975_2290941864515943_8498376253005365248_n.jpg
DVzE37OVAAAbDH-.jpg

This is not finished yet. The FBI will take a look at what went down.

I hope so BUT at this point in time can you actually trust the FBI to do the right thing? Their track record lately isn't the greatest.

Not sure I trust the FBI investigating Smullet, especially since Michelle Obama's aide was pushing to have the case handled by them. The Obama scumbags still have deep connections in that cesspool.

I agree with you about the FBI doing the right thing. They have a long way to go and a lot of trash to take out before I trust any thing they do. I am not sure I will ever get that trust back.

The FBI is going to bust Smollett hard. This is a good chance for them to show that they don't play politics with how they interpret and apply the law. Anymore.

I can sort of understand the working man liking DJT - not everyone could turn $10mm into 10 figures, especially in real estate.

I don’t understand the infatuation with DJT Jr. though. He just oozes spoiled rich kid, the type that average joes would have kicked the shit out of in high school. I wouldn’t piss on him if he were on fire.

I can sort of understand the working man liking DJT - not everyone could turn $10mm into 10 figures, especially in real estate.

I don’t understand the infatuation with DJT Jr. though. He just oozes spoiled rich kid, the type that average joes would have kicked the shit out of in high school. I wouldn’t piss on him if he were on fire.
Well it's like the lefts infatuation of michael Obama...what has she done except sit across the dinner table from B.O.

We can save infants lives at 23 week, Dems want to murder them at 36 weeks and out of the womb. Bravo liberals.
This gets those single issue Southern church-going voters fired up! Gotta save the unborn! Screw’em once they get out of the womb though . . . doesn’t matter if they have access to health care, a reliable healthy food source, or funding for education. Conservative politicians love those single issue voters. Give their constituents a carrot on a string they could really care less about so they can take’m to the cleaners on everything else that REALLY matters.

This gets those single issue Southern church-going voters fired up! Gotta save the unborn! Screw’em once they get out of the womb though . . . doesn’t matter if they have access to health care, a reliable healthy food source, or funding for education. Conservative politicians love those single issue voters. Give their constituents a carrot on a string they could really care less about so they can take’m to the cleaners on everything else that REALLY matters.

lol, irony

Please tell me the last dem you voted for that was prolife. Looks single issueish to me.

Who doesn’t have access to “health care”?

You can be from Mars, show up at our border with an unborn child, and we will deliver that baby and give it citizenship.

You can have zero money, walk into an ER with a gunshot wound, and they will fix you up.

That’s one reason why “healthcare” is f’d up. It’s free for some people, and others pay out the ass. How about some damn equality?

You can have zero money, walk into an ER with a gunshot wound, and they will fix you up.
You got to the heart of the issue here. Someone has zero money and is in a serious car accident due to no fault of their own and shows up in an emergency room unconscious. You have two options: let them die or save them. If you save them someone has to pay for it and it’s not going to be them, they’re broke.

Last edited:
I'm an idiot but it just dawned on me just how completely insane CNN claiming they are reporters and not investigators is. That claim literally means they can say whatever they want. They editorially decided to go with Trump is a traitor instead of alien invasion, Ebola outbreak, shark attack, Trump not a traitor or any other bullshit a source can make up. If we didn't live in the upside down they would be out of business.

Who doesn’t have access to healthcare?

What people eat is up to them. There is not a single thing stopping anyone from eating healthy.

And a persons education is directly proportional to what they put into it. Plenty of examples of people of all races and backgrounds taking it upon themselves to make the commitment and sacrifices needed to make the most of their education.

You got to the heart of the issue here. Someone has zero money and is in a serious car accident due to no fault of their own and shows up in an emergency room unconscious. You have two options: let them die or save them. If you save them someone has to pay for it and it’s not going to be them, they’re broke.

But isn’t that exactly what the Dems want to do in every other aspect of life? You have no money so we’ll take these people over here’s hard earned money and give it to you. Really no different.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT