How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D1qpRW3XcAwUbuF.jpg:large

Those late night comedians are so clever!

Reactions: duke4life831
No. White supremacists like this are terrorists.

Aren’t all terrorists, terrorists? Why can’t we just call shit people, shit people? Clearly this guy is a POS who doesn’t deserve the air he breathes. Anyone that can walk into any place and take any life based on nothing but hate is pure evil.

But if we have to get down to one’s core values and belief system (his being white supremacy) and use it to push the dangers of said beliefs... what was your take on the Muslim who shot and killed 49 people, mainly of the gay community?

Republicans gave Obama crap for not calling terrorists, Islamic terrorists when they clearly were. I don't think they should hold back on calling someone a white supremacist terrorist as well, if that is what the person was.

From what it looks like, this dude was a scum white supremacists that carried out a terrorist act. The dude is a white supremacists terrorist.

With that said I find it weird that a white supremacists was so heavily inspired by a black woman. This would be like an Islamic terrorist being inspired by a Jewish tranny. But hey the dude was clearly the scum of the earth.

Levibooty, I'm fairly wealthy, give several thousand a year to charity, etc. Please explain to me how rich people cause poverty. I'm slow, so put it simply into your own words.
OK Lets see how honest you are then. You can probably rationalize how Amazon paying zero taxes is not a good example for a myriad of reasons so I'll give you my personal awakening from the 80's when I learned how rigged the tax game is. When George H. Bush ( from what I know a fairly decent guy) ran for President, unlike the boob in office now, he released his taxes. After looking at those taxes returns I realized he had made almost exactly 20X the amount of income I had made in the same period of time. Now I was young and making my bones so that was not shocking or unfair. It was when I realized I paid $100. and a few cents less in taxes then he did that I knew the system is rigged for the rich. Conservatives have tried to tell me that was because I didn't know how to handle my money. Now can you, probably a fairly intelligent man, think why that is just so much horse manure? Have you ever listened to what Warren Buffet has said? BTW I'm not wealthy, but I worked my entire life and prepared for this stage in my life and have not carried debt for years how many young people who did what they were told and thought to be responsible start their life with crushing debt due to their education? My daughter is 36 and paid for her first year of graduate school, (I paid for her undergraduate degree) her second year was total scholarship and grant money. I think of that and then I think of people like Tim Cook who says he's not dodging taxes with his $2 trillion off-shore accounts. That other year my daughter needed to get her masters for a discipline only offered in one University was over $100,000.00. One Year! She is still paying for that.

So now for that honesty thing, do you really believe the tax code is so complicated that it requires special tax accountants because it is written for the benefit of the working stiff that keeps this country operating? Honesty can elude people who are comfortable. Oh and even though I'm cannot honestly brag about my wealth I too give four figures to charity. The biggest recipient being St Judes. I hope you are a reasonable man.

P.S. College bribery scam is another example.

Last edited:
If someone went into a gathering of Trump supporters and killed 26 people would the left care? Would they be horrified or cheer? I believe the answer is clear.

Most of my friends are Trump supporters. I’d be saddened and angered by the event you describe above. Are there some extreme left pieces of shit who might not be exactly upset by the murder of 26 innocent people? Perhaps, but to broad brush every democrat as a bloodthirsty goon is a very small minded position.

School I work at had a superintendent get hired, hire family and friends to “created” positions at the central office and throughout schools in the district (btw, schools create positions out of thin air all the time to get someone they want on staff). Their salaries probably reached a combined total of ~$500,000. And this is in a smaller, poorer district. Can you imagine the big school districts?

. The pension and benefits crisis stems from government spending that money elsewhere. If central offices and the government weren’t abusing their power, this wouldn’t be an issue.

How have central offices impacted the pension crisis?

I've been a teacher, building admin, CO admin in a larger district as well as a smaller. Some of the selective hiring takes place but not nearly as much as once did. Anti-nepotism laws as well as the sbdm concept eliminated the majority of school board member demanding that their daughter's fifth husband be employed as a sub-custodian.
The absolute, #1 cause of the problem is government failure to fund a program IT put into place.

I wasn’t implying they were addicted on their first drink or high. I was simply stating no one goes in intending to get addicted.

I’m not bailing anyone out, but a mindset like that won’t help anyone get sober, and more importantly stay clean.
Weed may not be addictive, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be detrimental and cause problems.

Weed is no worse than alcohol. However, both are dangerous. As for weed, one major problem is that kids generally get their drug using lives started by using weed. They get their start sometimes in the middle school years. The difference between weed and alcohol is that a kid will have a hard time getting enough to drink to intoxicate him on a regular basis (in most cases) whereas going over to Billy's every day after school and taking a few draws off a joint will serve the purpose. All this happening at a time when, developmentally, a kid is learning to deal with real life issues. The weed "just makes them go away". They learn to "medicate" when they should be learning to deal with and face uncomfortable life situations.,

Weed is no worse than alcohol. However, both are dangerous. As for weed, one major problem is that kids generally get their drug using lives started by using weed. They get their start sometimes in the middle school years. The difference between weed and alcohol is that a kid will have a hard time getting enough to drink to intoxicate him on a regular basis (in most cases) whereas going over to Billy's every day after school and taking a few draws off a joint will serve the purpose. All this happening at a time when, developmentally, a kid is learning to deal with real life issues. The weed "just makes them go away". They learn to "medicate" when they should be learning to deal with and face uncomfortable life situations.,

lol, Ram. You deal with substance abuse. Quite biased take considering you only see the bad sides because otherwise you wouldn't have any clients.

Weed is not dangerous. Neither is it the gateway drug. Cigarettes and beer are the gateway drugs.

Not for responsible using adults. Food can be an addiction and way more unhealthy for someone if used improperly.

Is there a bad side? Sure. But anything done in excess can be bad.

How much is excess? Both stunt mental and emotional development.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT