Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is so true:
53926373_2215017328814632_2911174106479067136_n.jpg

Projection at it's finest...

Trump and supporters weaponizing victimhood...

Savior complex and idolization...maybe you weren't around for the Kennedys, Clinton, Obama and now Beto (who by the way looks like a Kennedy, has the initials B and O, and is kind of good ole folksy Arkansas type boy like Clinton who can play an instrument to boot)

Fear mongering?...like saying "the world is doomed in 12 years" or maybe "he is like hitler...they are like nazis...run for your lives..."...

Blame?...blame capitalism, blame white people, blame men, blame western society, blame democracy, blame rich people...sound familiar?

You ever seen the reaction when somebody criticizes ("assaults") Obama, or the left in general...

That is going by the assumption that higher gas taxes leads to better road conditions. California has some of the worst road conditions in the nation.

Our RINO maybe lesbian old ass governor just speed rushed a 10cent hike this week. Advertised it as going to roads.. which alabama roads ARE the worst.. but bill had it also going to the port in mob8le.

Reactions: duke4life831
The problem is that no one starts drinking or taking drugs with the intent of becoming an addict.
It’s just a lot more complicated than willpower, and I don’t say that trying to take all blame off the addict. Once a person is addicted, they are damaged goods, physically, mentally and spiritually.

Does someone force them to drink or take drugs the first time?

No.

Noone is addicted to alcohol the first drink. Noone is addicted to weed period. If the person chooses to take hard drugs, then that's their choice. Don't bail them out by some nefarious predisposition.

It's their fault. They need help for sure. But let's not forget or excuse how it started

Reactions: homeytheclown
Does someone force them to drink or take drugs the first time?

No.

Noone is addicted to alcohol the first drink. Noone is addicted to weed period. If the person chooses to take hard drugs, then that's their choice. Don't bail them out by some nefarious predisposition.

It's their fault. They need help for sure. But let's not forget or excuse how it started

I wasn’t implying they were addicted on their first drink or high. I was simply stating no one goes in intending to get addicted.

I’m not bailing anyone out, but a mindset like that won’t help anyone get sober, and more importantly stay clean.
Weed may not be addictive, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be detrimental and cause problems.

Reactions: ram1955
White supremacy is a far bigger threat to this world than Muslims are.
Pure stupidity and ignorance. There are a few idiot nutjobs in every race who do terrible shit like this POS. But muslims have literally enslaved entire countries and STILL are to this day. I think Muslims got white supremacist losers beaten.

Reactions: homeytheclown
I wasn’t implying they were addicted on their first drink or high. I was simply stating no one goes in intending to get addicted.

I’m not bailing anyone out, but a mindset like that won’t help anyone get sober, and more importantly stay clean.
Weed may not be addictive, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be detrimental and cause problems.

I agree. But they go in KNOWING they can be. So when they get addicted, noone should be surprised

Hey, this came out today. It’s Muslims playing soccer with decapitated heads so yeah, sorry if I’m not going to jump on the “stand by the Muslim community” propaganda.

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/03/...r-balls-are-available-warning-graphic-images/

The New Zealand attack is graphic and immoral but that’s a daily occurrence of what Muslims do to others around the world, which no globalist Democrat gives two shits about. They stay quiet about Muslim rape gangs, suicide bombings, FGM, throwing gays off rooftops, a daily occurrence of terrorism around the world but then will lose their shit for stuff like Clock Boy. It’s crocodile tears.

Same group trying to blame Trump for something in New Zealand, are the same group who didn’t say shit about the Bernie bro shooting Scalise. Didn’t tackle Islamic ideology during the Pulse nightclub massacre, Paris, San Bernardino, Brussels, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT