POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is happening because Trump signed that moronic funding bill guaranteeing any migrant the right to live in the US if they claim any kind of proximity to a child. Congress should all be recalled for writing it and Trump impeached for signing it.
Lmao yeah the crisis at the border just now started happening. Run with that one. Not like its been happening for 20+ years.

Are you really acting like the left doesn't constantly talk about race? Your side can't go 5 minutes without hating someone for being white lol.

My wife is in her junior year of college. She just took a test in a forced diversity class where 1/3 of the grade was to explain how American English is biased and discriminatory. I’m pretty sure “muh identity politics” are very real.

My wife is in her junior year of college. She just took a test in a forced diversity class where 1/3 of the grade was to explain how American English is biased and discriminatory. I’m pretty sure “muh identity politics” are very real.

Can you have her post what she wrote? I'm curious as to what the bullshit answer is.

Can you have her post what she wrote? I'm curious as to what the bullshit answer is.

American English is so mainstream it is unfair to those who use other languages as their primary language. It being unfair to those of other cultures. American English is used to discriminate & say hurtful things to people of different races, ethnicities, etc.

[sick]

Reactions: Bill Cosby
I changed my mind about hearing Obama speak since I don't have anything else to do. Sitting here listening to the dumb mfer. Boring as hell. He's putting people to sleep.

I changed my mind about hearing Obama speak since I don't have anything else to do. Sitting here listening to the dumb mfer. Boring as hell. He's putting people to sleep.

Ask him how he feels to be such a miserable failure of a POTUS that Donald Trump could look appealing to voters.

Reactions: P19978
enjoy those Trump taxes.
MW-HF134_applia_20190306115530_MG.png

That truly is one of the dumbest goddam things I've ever heard, but your wife probably got an A+ for writing that shit for the professor.

Yeah... I said so you basically wrote what he wanted to hear? She said yeah, I just don’t want to have to retake it.

How effing dumb. Forcing students to explain why a language is discriminatory, even if they don’t think it is. But by Allah you better say it is or you fail my test!

This is pretty good - the Obama era policy...

Obama signed an executive order in July of 2016 to require this reporting...and putting the pieces together, it seems like he put in a May 1 reporting deadline the following year...Trump took over Jan 2017. Obama never had to follow this? But HEADLINE - Trump ends Obama era drone strike rule policy?

I must be missing something.

Watching or listening to anyone give a speech would rank near the very bottom of things I would do. I would literally rather sit in a chair and stare at a wall than listen to someone deliver a talk. Surely you can find SOMETHING better to do.

He just went to his goto and pulled the race victim card. Woke up all the leftists in the room. They love this shit.

Reactions: screwduke1
republicans argue about tariffs like they the same way they argue about the national debt, or the deficit, their perspective will change completely according to who is in office at the time.

You mean like how the Dems were calling the border (Obama, Hilldog, Schumer...) a crisis and an emergency when Obama was in office, and that illegal immigration needed to be stopped and fixed; however, now that a Rep. like Trump is in office a wall is immoral, kids are being ripped from their parents and thrown into tents, and it is wasted money. My gosh now I see why you stick to meme’s. You are horrendous at utilizing facts to make an argument [eyeroll]

Now I see why Levi and Platinum post after 2:20 pm all the time. That is when school lets out!

You mean like how the Dems were calling the border (Obama, Hilldog, Schumer...) a crisis and an emergency when Obama was in office, and that illegal immigration needed to be stopped and fixed; however, now that a Rep. like Trump is in office a wall is immoral, kids are being ripped from their parents and thrown into tents, and it is wasted money. My gosh now I see why you stick to meme’s. You are horrendous at utilizing facts to make an argument [eyeroll]

Now I see why Levi and Platinum post after 2:20 pm all the time. That is when school lets out!

That's when their mommies let them have their screens.

Sometimes I swear I'm living in an alternate universe .. The Wash Post suggest " stop the hazing " of Omar AND Ca says its good with NON citizens being included in the census. Unreal . I loathe democrats . Loathe them.

Sometimes I swear I'm living in an alternate universe .. The Wash Post suggest " stop the hazing " of Omar AND Ca says its good with NON citizens being included in the census. Unreal . I loathe democrats . Loathe them.
Ok, they want to count non citizens in their census. Fine, but you still can't count them toward adding representatives. That effects the entire country.

Reactions: augustaky1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT