POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/239059-rand-paul-pens-tribute-to-koch-brothers

The Koch brothers are open borders advocates. This is why Rand Paul voted against Trump's executive order for reallocation of funds for the border wall. The BS he was spewing about the constitution is just that BS. Rand Paul is a Koch brothers puppet. In 2022 we have to elect someone better than this idiot.

Also of note Rand Paul has voted with Donald Trump's positions the least out of all Republicans, only voting with him 74% of the time as of August 2018. Not John McCain, not Jeff Flake.....Rand freaking Paul.

Well that was fast. ..

53211755_2490569551016923_7279721403509637120_n.jpg

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/239059-rand-paul-pens-tribute-to-koch-brothers

The Koch brothers are open borders advocates. This is why Rand Paul voted against Trump's executive order for reallocation of funds for the border wall. The BS he was spewing about the constitution is just that BS. Rand Paul is a Koch brothers puppet. In 2022 we have to elect someone better than this idiot.

Also of note Rand Paul has voted with Donald Trump's positions the least out of all Republicans, only voting with him 74% of the time as of August 2018. Not John McCain, not Jeff Flake.....Rand freaking Paul.
I think he knows it is getting vetoed and a good opp to virtue signal. When it matters, he delivers.

Reactions: screwduke1

I choose Mitch over Paul any day. I'm tired of Massie too.

Reactions: BigSexyCat
I choose Mitch over Paul any day. I'm tired of Massie too.

What sucks is that no one will run in the primary against Paul. The Republican Party always backs the incumbent and throws a ton of money toward there reelection. Your only alternative would be to hope that the democrats select a Joe Machin conservative type of Democrat to run for office.

I was in Washington in 2011 immediately after he was elected to the Senate. I was there self lobbying with our trade group and he and Mitch spoke with us, a group of about 150.

Quite a few of us are dependent on mexican labor, but I personally am not.

At that time, there was a big push to do something to throttle it down, but no one was talking "wall".

Rand, thinking that our group was homogeneous, told us he was going to make sure that "we" had our labor.

Maybe that was how he feels or he was just telling a group what he thought they wanted to hear.

They are either lying or incompetent...neither is a good option so they are going with 'I'm a confused idiot' over 'I'm a liar'
Its especially true in McCabe and Comeys case. In interviews they act like they don't understand and/or act like they don't remember. Then they both write books about everything that happened. Weird how their memories started to work while writing the books.

You can spend the next 6 years with your head up your entititled ass whining about Trump. Nobody will give a f**k about your irrational TDS Bullshit, the country will continue to improve, and you’ll still be a loser come 2025.
Your ideology will be gone and you'll be thrown in with the various racist, homophobic, and xenophobic groups who have resisted progress throughout our history. But hey, you all got one last middle finger on everyone before you wither away. Truly a life worth living.

Reactions: mustnotsleepnow
I think he knows it is getting vetoed and a good opp to virtue signal. When it matters, he delivers.
I like Rand Paul a lot but he has quite the big ego at times. I wonder if this vote will hurt him politically in Kentucky. I'm sure a lot of Trump voters will not be happy with his vote.

Trump supporters during election: I LIKE HE MEANS WHAT HE SAYS. AT LEAST HE'S HONEST.

Trump supporters ever since, every time he says some dumb shit: YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM LITERALLY.
You do know that some people can tell the difference between lip-service/embellishing, like Trump does all the time, and when he's 100% being sincere/honest, like he does when talking about wanting to make our country and all its citizens as strong as possible?

Just because a person does the former doesn't mean they aren't sincere/honest.

You do know that some people can tell the difference between lip-service/embellishing, like Trump does all the time, and when he's 100% being sincere/honest, like he does when talking about wanting to make our country and all its citizens as strong as possible?

Just because a person does the former doesn't mean they aren't sincere/honest.
Conveniently he is "embellishing" when he trips over himself giving away that even he didn't think it was an emergency. The guy isn't very smart, you know it, just accept it.

Trump supporters during election: I LIKE HE MEANS WHAT HE SAYS. AT LEAST HE'S HONEST.

Trump supporters ever since, every time he says some dumb shit: YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM LITERALLY.
I rarely watch trump all I know is there have been a lot fewer terrorist attacks and police assasinations, less race riots we all know why, libs embrace anarchy , destruction of property and lack of civility

Your ideology will be gone and you'll be thrown in with the various racist, homophobic, and xenophobic groups who have resisted progress throughout our history. But hey, you all got one last middle finger on everyone before you wither away. Truly a life worth living.
Lefty dipshits on here have been saying that for years. Don't underestimate how obnoxious people like you are. Trump won despite record high negatives because of that.

I like to think of myself as a moderate Republican

Lefty dipshits on here have been saying that for years. Don't underestimate how obnoxious people like you are. Trump won despite record high negatives because of that.
Ah man, it hurts to hear from us lefty dipshits because you know that it is true. Don't worry, the world will be a better place when we get to that point.

A lot of us on here weren't Trump supporters until he became our POTUS. I know I didn't vote for him.

Dude talks out his ass all the time. Did it in the campaign. Does it now. He gave me a nice tax cut thought.

Your mind is diesaesed with identity politics. That's all you loathsome leftists have.

Ah man, it hurts to hear from us lefty dipshits because you know that it is true. Don't worry, the world will be a better place when we get to that point.
Well you have never made any effort to, you know, explain how it will be better. Only drop in trolling one-liners sprinkled with lies about your background. You are posting in the back room a trailer up in a holler thinking you are cool to be taking on the man. If losers like you take over we deserve what we get.

@CatsFanGG24 Yeah, he is my fault. I started calling him out on that schtick and he devolved quickly. Hopefully net neutrality will kill him soon as he predicted doom from.

Reactions: screwduke1
A lot of us on here weren't Trump supporters until he became our POTUS. I know I didn't vote for him.

Dude talks out his ass all the time. Did it in the campaign. Does it now. He gave me a nice tax cut thought.
though.

I literally didn't decide to vote for Trump till Sunday b4 the election. Till then I was writing-in a good conservative friend. I knew my vote in KY didn't make a difference, but just decided I had to stand against HRC.

Reactions: augustaky1
The US trade deficit grew to $60 billion in December, according to a new report from the Census Bureau.

That contributed to an overall deficit of $621 billion in 2018, the agency said — a $69 billion increase from the year before. It’s also a 10-year high. Since Trump took office, the deficit has grown by more than $100 billion, the Census Bureau reported.

MAGA!

Well you have never made any effort to, you know, explain how it will be better. Only drop in trolling one-liners sprinkled with lies about your background. You are posting in the back room a trailer up in a holler thinking you are cool to be taking on the man. If losers like you take over we deserve what we get.
Yall can't be reasoned with and do not argue in good faith, there is no point. You all routinely dismiss things overwhelming majorities of scientists tell you they know as a fact. You all are either too stupid or too disingenuous to respect your opinion. You know that is true.

Reactions: mustnotsleepnow
The US trade deficit grew to $60 billion in December, according to a new report from the Census Bureau.

That contributed to an overall deficit of $621 billion in 2018, the agency said — a $69 billion increase from the year before. It’s also a 10-year high. Since Trump took office, the deficit has grown by more than $100 billion, the Census Bureau reported.

MAGA!

There is nothing "bad" about having a trade deficit. We are a rich country so we buy a lot of shit.

^Yet, instead of arguing salient, relevant points, you continue to generalize about every single poster, based on his or her political persuasion. I thought that type of monolithic, stereotypical thinking was anathema to America and its ideals.

^Yet, instead of arguing salient, relevant points, you continue to generalize about every single poster, based on his or her political persuasion. I thought that type of monolithic, stereotypical thinking was anathema to America and its ideals.
Because I've been here more than 2 hours and know if they really are that smart, they don't end up in the right wing echo chamber here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT