POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you hate big business, then why do you love big government? One goes out of business if they don’t provide a service their customers deem valuable, the other can screw stuff up and take as much money as it wants without consequence.
You don't see how this actually makes you look do you? Maybe this will help you, I remember when the Cuyahoga caught fire.

53243800_586299235114349_4867306473132130304_n.png
Wasn’t a big talking point of democrats when Romney ran and said “ Russian was our biggest threat”, that the Cold War was over and he had no idea what he was talking about? Who was right Obama or Romney? Obama laughed at him when he said that. Who did you vote for?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Add up all the Americans affected or killed by drugs, gang crime, and individual criminal behavior that has come through the southern border.

Then add up all the Americans affected or killed by Russians.

Sure, Russia probably f*cks around in the cyber world. So does China, and any other developed nation including ourselves. Whatever China and Russia have done, we probably didn't it first and do it better than them.

I would like to get to the time when "cybercrime and espionage" are the greatest and most imminent threat. We are not at that time.

The DEA just made a fentanyl bust that had enough drugs to kill a couple of million people.

So to you, I will say that the day will come when most Americans will remember Democrats not wanting to take immediate and decisive action to protect the country via stronger border security.

When Russians start coming over here and killing Americans, let me know. Until then, we have destruction and death coming to Americans via the southern border.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
It's sad, like having to unfollow (don't see posts, but remain friends) your crazy 70 year old aunt who posts ridiculous drivel every half hour.

One could almost feel sorry for levi, until one realizes its ideology is so putrid, that it deserves scorn, and public shaming.

Reactions: sefus12 and ymmot31
Right, lets keep it on the network that colludes with planted questioners and that provided its favored candidate with the debate question in advance.

They're playing to dumbasses who can't handle the truth. Why bother?

Nope. Go to University of Kenya website and he's in their yearbook. Back then, Michelle was Michael and he was on the track team.

Yep, I didn't think it would be there. 2.02 GPA

Ok, they want to count non citizens in their census. Fine, but you still can't count them toward adding representatives. That effects the entire country.
Non-citizens have always been counted. Issue is whether they should affect apportionment of reps - which the citizenship questions addresses.

You watch for that discussion to come up over the next few years.

AOC is going to be running for President in 2024, and at the rate, the libs are going there will be an effort to get Ohmar on the ticket.
She can run all she wants in 2024, but she can't serve regardless.

Because of this 'media embed' crap...I don't know which of my messages you are responding to...but I approve of any response calling for the destruction of the democrat party.
I think I'm gonna post a comment above my tweets I post so if someone replies back I'll know which one. Maybe you could do something like that too.

Reactions: WKBlu
Misleading and corrupt posting. Ford, Chevy, and a couple of others are going to focus on trucks and SUV's for the future because they can't compete with foreign companies in cars. But, you knew that already, you are just being a punk because you can't find anything else the left has done to bolster your pride and hope in them so, you need to find the negative that has been in play for many years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT