POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't blame her celebrity on conservatives, douchebag. Your leading leftist presidential candidates support her GND. This is your scumbag party. Own it.

Damn bro, you sound angry for no reason.

For the record, I'm not even on team AOC. She's like every other annoying person in their 20's who think they already have everything figured out. That bullshit "I had countless drunken political arguments with my college buddies so I'm qualified to speak loudly among adults" thing. I hate it. You know what I'm talking about, brodie. That's the vibe I get from AOC and it makes me cringe.

I take it you don't like her either?

She has INSANELY limited power but conservative media outlets seem to cover her nonstop. I get it, she's a young, decent-looking Latina with a radical outlook, but she's a nobody in terms of actual policy making. Quit giving her attention and make her earn it.
JFC, read a little. Every Senator running for POTUS cosigned that idiotic NGD bill.

JFC, read a little. Every Senator running for POTUS cosigned that idiotic NGD bill.

I don't need to read any more than I already do.

The Dems are in shambles right now. Trump changed the game and they're struggling to adjust. All these Dem candidates are gonna be crabs in a barrel. I don't see a clear-cut favorite, and honestly...who cares? Trump will whip any one of them in 2020, especially if it's a woman.

Maybe they're playing the long-game with AOC? I have no idea. I just know that Trump gets another term.

I don't need to read any more than I already do.

The Dems are in shambles right now. Trump changed the game and they're struggling to adjust. All these Dem candidates are gonna be crabs in a barrel. I don't see a clear-cut favorite, and honestly...who cares? Trump will whip any one of them in 2020, especially if it's a woman.

Maybe they're playing the long-game with AOC? I have no idea. I just know that Trump gets another term.
He has a long way to go to win again. His #s with women are really bad. AOC is a gift to him though and they cannot reign her in.

He has a long way to go to win again. His #s with women are really bad. AOC is a gift to him though and they cannot reign her in.

I mean, his numbers with women deserve to be really bad, but I still think middle America wills him to another term. They don't mess with the AOC/Bernie types, or the folks in DC like Pelosi and her ilk.

Given that "grab 'em by the pussy" didn't completely demolish Trump's run in 2016, I doubt anything recent or forthcoming will heavily influence votes from conservative women.

AOC is just saying everything the typical Democrat wants to say. I think it's refreshing, honestly.

How many times have we seen a self proclaimed moderate start to talk on here and out themselves as a raving lunatic Democrat. I think it's a breath of fresh air for the Democrats to own their lunacy rather than trying to hide it behind lies.

She has INSANELY limited power but conservative media outlets seem to cover her nonstop. I get it, she's a young, decent-looking Latina with a radical outlook, but she's a nobody in terms of actual policy making. Quit giving her attention and make her earn it.
When you ignore a disease it gets bigger and more dangerous.

Reactions: ymmot31
The only concern is if pumping up AOC backfires like Trump.

The media put him front and center thinking it was a joke, but Americans were able to hear his pro-America, pro-business, pro-growth, tax cutting message and it resonated with the reasonable voter.

We just have to be concerned a critical mass of unhinged lunatic lefties will hear AOC's unhinged lunacy, coupled with the Democrats flooding the country with illegal alien voters that they'll out number the pro-America, pro-business, pro-growth, tax cutting voters when push comes to shove.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The only concern is if pumping up AOC backfires like Trump.

The media put him front and center thinking it was a joke, but Americans were able to hear his pro-America, pro-business, pro-growth, tax cutting message and it resonated with the reasonable voter.

We just have to be concerned a critical mass of unhinged lunatic lefties will hear AOC's unhinged lunacy, coupled with the Democrats flooding the country with illegal alien voters that they'll out number the pro-America, pro-business, pro-growth, tax cutting voters when push comes to shove.
Then we will all quit work and also go on the take and see how that pans out for her.

Back to the Colorado Electoral College votes. Aren't there already states who can choose to give their votes to which ever candidate they choose? Most do not because it would be political suicide for those who go against the will of the people.

I guess I'll never understand the allure of a seedy massage parlor when you could have your pick of any high dollar call girl in Boston. Maybe when you can have anything you want in the world, you need to resort to the risk of a run down Asian massage parlor in Florida to get off.

Doesn’t make sense. i’d have them on retainer like charlie harper did-a quick speed dial, and in 15 minutes or less she’s knocking on the front door! i don’t think he got a freebie though if she didn’t show up within 15.

Reactions: DidneyWorl

I agree she has limited power right now. But look what she has done to the Democratic party right now.

I do think conservatives cover her too much, but let's not act like she is something conservatives created. That girl is on MSNBC all of the time. Democrats are terrified to tell her no which means they are all basically bending over to all of her demands. She is the lefts problem and she is turning the left far left extremely quickly. Good luck with that for all lefties.

Outright baby killing isn't going to sell...

a good chunk of women and younger voters who were in the middle/independent and voted Hillary and/or Dems in mid-terms will not be following the radical wing over the cliff...

That vote in the Senate alone cost Dems a couple million votes...maybe more

Already some article that is showing a lot of dems are becoming pro-life after they legalized outright murder.

It's the first step to start legal murder at any age

AOC will make it easier for other radical democrats to appear more reasonable.

We can’t afford 100trillion green new deal, but we surely we can all agree that 40trillion to save the planet is reasonable?

Hillary Clinton is gonna run again. She’s just gotta kill Joe Biden first. The most qualified candidate of all time will have no problem beating these bozos.

Joe Biden

j8y7mzdgb7o01.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT