POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I specifically said it is *an* issue, but right now it is objectively nowhere near the top of the list

Interesting stats. I doubt the accuracy of them, because as @Mashburned pointed out - there really exists no good way to count illegals.

Either way, if illegal immigration isn't toward the top of your list of concerns - then what is?

Interesting stats. I doubt the accuracy of them, because as @Mashburned pointed out - there really exists no good way to count illegals.

Either way, if illegal immigration isn't toward the top of your list of concerns - then what is?

Transgender wedding cakes. Where the groom dresses as the bride and the bride dresses as the groom. All on top of a cake. A wedding cake.

First you ask for information, then say it's impossible to tell anyway. Something tells me you aren't going to change your mind, regardless.

Things I find more important than illegal immigration on the national stage, in no order:

Discretionary spending
Taxes
Deficit
Debt
Military expenditures
Elective wars/funding proxy wars
The war on drugs
Erosion of the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 9th, and 10th amendments
Federal policing practices

This isn't even touching things like unfunded pensions and police/prosecutorial abuse on the local level

The way mf'ers respond to polls and stats is hilarious. I think you learn about those around 3rd grade.

But mf'ers will swear by em. Especially of it took 4 seconds to find on Google. :joy:

And none of that junk was here nor there but it helped the hipster f quickly switch subjects and reduce the conversation to a 3rd grade pissing match.

So, now that border control is not really a top issue, what issue will we tackle? Education? I guarantee those numbers are looking realllllly good. Unemployment? They've been trending better for years now.

I think if we look at the numbers, we will see we are much better off than we realize.

"lol research is stupid." That's the nuts and bolts of your response. Good work. Really compelling argument

No, same subject.

You don't think the research that shows a decline in illegal immigration is accurate, but can't point to a specific reason why. Or even how inaccurate it is. Just "polls are stupid that's stuff from 3rd grade."

The research is, of course, not accurate to a person. But even, if it is 50% (which, yeah, it's not even close) off it is still HALF the number that Trump says are here.

Your posts are basically the, 'I'm just asking questions!" guy.

Unless I'm way behind, you guys are missing some serious comedy in the Clinton/coal group video.

If you vote for her, please die a slow, painful death.

I mean, I get Bernie. Misguided, but I get it.

But she lies knowing she wont get called out by the mainstream media, and knowing that her supporters are too stupid to even understand.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Unless I'm way behind, you guys are missing some serious comedy in the Clinton/coal group video.

If you vote for her, please die a slow, painful death.

I mean, I get Bernie. Misguided, but I get it.

But she lies knowing she wont get called out by the mainstream media, and knowing that her supporters are too stupid to even understand.

That's the irony. Because most of her voters think they are the smart ones.

And I'm kidding about the "please die a slow, painful death" part.

But please make better choices lol.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Look at Lena Durham. She is your typical hillary voter.

She thinks she is smarter than everyone else. Thinks she knows what's best for everyone else. And she typically thinks "you're" the problem, not her.

That's your typical hillary voter. All rolled up into 300 lbs of useless human meat.

So there's that.

I'm just making fun of you and people like you who put this much emphasis on fn polls.

And it ain't the research, it's what you do with it. It's widely used to persuade naive people like you who like to win internet arguments and vote.

The stupid immigration shit you're on is not only not accurate, it's totally irrelevant. We have a border problem. We don't have much of one. No study or polls needed to conclude that. It's an issue we needed to address many many elections ago, and eventually someone will have to address it.

Plus immigration is a fiscal problem. Most of the issues you listed were fiscal problems. We got a lot. Whatever chunks we can start hammering away at will help, no matter how insignificant they are.

Hillary voters are 100% convinced they are the adults in the room. Most of them I have seen acknowledge all of her flaws, but actually LIKE the fact that she is a spineless career politician because she will "get stuff done."

See, they are mostly baby boomers and upper middle class white people who want to elect someone who projects a concern for a poor, while keeping them far away from their dinner parties and mommy yoga classes.

Reactions: Willy4UK
I'm just making fun of you and people like you who put this much emphasis on fn polls.
Just say you don't know what you're talking about. It's easier that way

"polls" [laughing]. yeah, bub. I don't get it, while you think pew is going around door to door to ask people if they are illegal immigrants. Yep, that's definitely how they determined these numbers. Nothing more than making a few cold calls and putting out an article.

Someone I knew in law school had an interesting post on supporting Clinton. I think it can apply to this campaign regardless of your candidate of choice:

Being passionate about Clinton's campaign is like being passionate about fiber. Yeah, I *elect* to eat tons of it because I want things working right and the only alternative, in this instance, is a pile of dusty lead paint chips that will definitely leave me with crippling, irreversible brain damage. But there's nothing aspirational about the choice of fiber. You're gonna shit, it'll be fine, but Guantanamo will still be open, the War on Drugs will keep raging until fiber's views 'evolve', maybe flying robot assassins will be replaced with gun-toting teens, whatever, your taxes will still be going to wars abroad instead of trains and bridges at home. Oh and fiber's still going to be warrantlessly siphoning off your emails to some data center where a machine will deem you guilty of terrorist thought-crime. That is, as long as you don't work in the financial industry, in which case fiber doesn't want to step on your toes and potentially rattle the markets.

A vote for fiber is a vote against fecal impaction. It's the sane thing to do but who gets psyched about that?

Reactions: fuzz77
Hillary voters are 100% convinced they are the adults in the room. Most of them I have seen acknowledge all of her flaws, but actually LIKE the fact that she is a spineless career politician because she will "get stuff done."
I don't think in their most honest moments even her most ardent supporters & followers think her as President would "get stuff done". She would just continue this declining nation's path of more debt, more dependency, more regulation, more unemployment, more government, less freedom without making any troublesome painful changes.

No, they absolutely do. To them, continuing the status quo via passing legislation is getting stuff done. Their biggest complaint of Washington DC is not any of the hideous affects of government, but the fact that Congress didn't pass enough laws (and the sesquester).

They think passing laws is good, regardless of what the law does. As long as the intentions are correct

Trump saying that Ted Cruz's dad plotted to assassinate JFK is the single greatest political attack of my lifetime. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Ever.

Here, Cruz, a lawyer that has extensive experience in arguing before the SCOTUS, totally gets drawn in and has an epic meltdown. One of the most epic meltdowns ever. What a day in politics. Trump has taken out everyone and now he sets his sights on the most formidable campaign machine ever in the Clintons. This is going to be great.

Just watched Cruz statement on Trump. Don't consider that a meltdown---he just finally called Trump out on his reckless BS. It's strange because you would never imagine anyone having to comment on such bizarre remarks--but Trump made them. So at some point you have to call him on it.

This entire election is like some political comedy sitcom---except its real and whoever is still standing on the island when the show ends gets to be President of the United States of America.

Trump saying that Ted Cruz's dad plotted to assassinate JFK is the single greatest political attack of my lifetime. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Ever.

Here, Cruz, a lawyer that has extensive experience in arguing before the SCOTUS, totally gets drawn in and has an epic meltdown. One of the most epic meltdowns ever. What a day in politics. Trump has taken out everyone and now he sets his sights on the most formidable campaign machine ever in the Clintons. This is going to be great.

You saying that's not true? I saw that on the cover of National Enquirer last week.

But why not Cruz's father? Apparently just about everybody else was in on that plot.

Last edited:
First you ask for information, then say it's impossible to tell anyway. Something tells me you aren't going to change your mind, regardless.

Things I find more important than illegal immigration on the national stage, in no order:

Discretionary spending
Taxes
Deficit
Debt
Military expenditures
Elective wars/funding proxy wars
The war on drugs
Erosion of the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 9th, and 10th amendments
Federal policing practices

This isn't even touching things like unfunded pensions and police/prosecutorial abuse on the local level

The vast majority if what you posted are fiscal problems, tied directly to illegals and others bogging down our finances with never ending handouts.

Hillary: "I'm going to put a lot of coal miners out of business".

Hillary: "I was misquoted".

Wait till she speaks to a liberal crowd again. Then she'll say she was misquoted about being misquoted.

I fully expect Hillary to win, sadly. But I also fully expect Trump will attack her in ways shes never experienced. She'll be in the winners circle. But she'll be bloodied and wounded.

12758.jpg

Reactions: BernieSadori
The vast majority if what you posted are fiscal problems, tied directly to illegals and others bogging down our finances with never ending handouts.

Wait till she speaks to a liberal crowd again. Then she'll say she was misquoted about being misquoted.

I fully expect Hillary to win, sadly. But I also fully expect Trump will attack her in ways shes never experienced. She'll be in the winners circle. But she'll be bloodied and wounded.

Wasn't it Marco who said that her first act as president will be to issue herself a presidential pardon?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT