POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did y'all know Shaun King is from Versailles? And he spoke at UK last night.

Lex NAACP advised all LexCath parents to attend a three part series about white privilege. They suggest all students take semester class on racial history.

" white privilege is about a socio-economic system built upon...racial differences to protect the social and financial status of those identified as white people"

Lex NAACP advised all LexCath parents to attend a three part series about white privilege. They suggest all students take semester class on racial history.

" white privilege is about a socio-economic system built upon...racial differences to protect the social and financial status of those identified as white people"

I knew he was from KY. I also know hes a fraud in the truest sense of the word. Just a few days ago, he was caught red handed plagiarizing a story. Dont forget about tragic shootout or whatever it was, that noone else remembers. Or the fact he lied about his race until busted. Or the money from his BLM group that disappeared.

No worries. MSM wont touch the stories with a ten foot pole.

Enough is enough! I mean this is total brainwashing and total BS. It's creating tons of racial tension, entitlenent and self loathing for those who fall for it. College is rampant with self loathing whites who are constantly pandering.

Pretty amazing that you can just straight up teach this type of nonsense and it's allowed. The only race that is ever allowed to be criticized are whites. Any other race and it's "racist." Ths board is a shining example of that.

Shaun King is white and refuses to acknowledge it.

Last edited:
Reactions: drawing_dead

In a loud voice: "All black people, America is racist. Go back to Africa, your homeland (lol); you'll be much better off!"

What a joke...

I don't think black ppl are fine with it. I don't think people really know. Shaun King operates in a very closed e-world taking to a very specific group of...uh, White privileged mf'ers. I don't think anybody pays him much attention, really. He occasionally writes horrible hack pieces for a horrible hack rag, but is largely known for his twitter trolling.

He's absolutely racist af, and I cant believe a university would give him a stage like that. I guess this was a student organized event.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I would also like for these idiots to go teach "white privilege" indoctrinating classes to schools in Eastern Kentucky.

Or maybe just head on down to McCreary County and teach them to atone for all of their white privilege.

Last edited:
Reactions: stevo51
even more amazing are all the black people who are fine with his false claim of being black....even worst, using that fake claim of minority status to enrich himself by looting black lives matter donations & getting a cushy opinion column job that he fills with plagiarized material

I don't know this guy but it sounds like he has a soul-mate on the west coast.

rachel-naacp-2.jpg

Right, and King didn't get that treatment for whatever reason. Plus, she is wayyyy more black than him. Actually held position in a black organization, right? Probably why she was clowned and disowned, while King, a relative nobody, is not getting Today Show treatment...yet.

I love how white people always know what's best for everyone else. :popcorn:

Noone said that. You gonna defend King or just attempt random strawmen in hopes of changing the subject?

I don't know this guy but it sounds like he has a soul-mate on the west coast.

rachel-naacp-2.jpg

Both were discovered about the same time, iirc. But since King is backed by Soros, his entire fraudulent persona gets a big stamp of approval from the MSM.

Noone said that. You gonna defend King or just attempt random strawmen in hopes of changing the subject?

Both were discovered about the same time, iirc. But since King is backed by Soros, his entire fraudulent persona gets a big stamp of approval from the MSM.
No, I don't give a shit about King. His life, he should be able to live it anyway he wants to. And yes, A few on here who advocate personal freedom, are upset the way he lives his life. Which I find hilarious.

Reactions: From-the-stands
No, I don't give a shit about King. His life, he should be able to live it anyway he wants to. And yes, A few on here who advocate personal freedom, are upset the way he lives his life. Which I find hilarious.

I dont care how he lives his life, in the general and common sense usage of the phrase. I do care that such a fraud is continually race baiting in an attempt to remain relevant; while liberals refuse to call him out on it.

I dont care how he lives his life, in the general and common sense usage of the phrase. I do care that such a fraud is continually race baiting in an attempt to remain relevant; while liberals refuse to call him out on it.
I don't care doesn't mean I'm falling for it.

I'm not the one giving him meaning, you are.

Just means people like you jump easily.

Check your political b.s. correctness at the door and answer this: are you comfortable with grown-ass men sharing a bathroom with your elementary aged daughter?

Reactions: drawing_dead
I don't care doesn't mean I'm falling for it.

I'm not the one giving him meaning, you are.

Just means people like you jump easily.

You still won't answer if you support shaun king. Try answering something directly for a change.

I consider all the info I can get, then make a decision. Irony that you accused me of jumping easy when you're one (of many) who rushed to Champion an obvious fraud like King.

Yes, but there should be a rule that he has to sit down to pee like the rest of the girls.

Trump seems be the voice of reason:

"There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go. They use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate," Trump said. "There has been so little trouble.

There's always Cruz for people that are convinced this is so terrible

Check your political b.s. correctness at the door and answer this: are you comfortable with grown-ass men sharing a bathroom with your elementary aged daughter?

Are there stall doors?

If yes, I'm cool. I'm more worried about a grown ass woman pissing next to my elementary aged son, said no one ever.

Go red team!!!

What is it that you fear that isn't already illegal?
Who is going to police the bathrooms?

FYI: it is highly likely that you, your wife, your elementary aged daughter has already shared a bathroom with a transgender person...and you never knew it. Did it harm you?

You still won't answer if you support shaun king. Try answering something directly for a change.

I consider all the info I can get, then make a decision. Irony that you accused me of jumping easy when you're one (of many) who rushed to Champion an obvious fraud like King.
Seriously, what the hell are you talking about? Championed? I don't give a shit about Shaun King, made that apparently obvious.

And no, you don't use facts. You argue with emotion and make shit up.

Once again, I am in favor of giving people liberty and freedom to live their lives how the see fit, regardless if I agree, and as long as it doesn't infringe on others. You are the kind of person that wants to restrict rights of others because you don't agree.

Last edited:
<<TRIGGER WARNING>>

I had never even heard of this Milo Yiannopoulos character until today, but he seems like a top-flight troll. Hopefully he sticks around.

What is it that you fear that isn't already illegal?
Who is going to police the bathrooms?

FYI: it is highly likely that you, your wife, your elementary aged daughter has already shared a bathroom with a transgender person...and you never knew it. Did it harm you?

Fuzz,
It may not be fear at all that concerns some people. For some, it's a deep-rooted standard of decency.. For example: We've all seen women's chests. Just watch Tv any night and you get a screen full. Yet, my wife insists on turning out the lights, drawing the drapes, etc... when all she's doing is changing her blouse...just so no one gets to see her boobs. Would it harm her if someone did? no. It's just a matter of decency. Is there anything wrong with my wife? Absolutely not.

Personally, I'm not quite as inhibited. I'll drag the hose out almost anywhere if the radiator needs to be drained. But, not in the presence of females. Is there something wrong with that? No.

I'll ask you, "What harm does it do not allowing persons of the opposite sex to share restrooms?" " Does the traditional practice of gender specific restrooms increase risks of inappropriate behaviors or harm to persons behaving according to their gender?" Who does it hurt?

respectfully,
ram

<<TRIGGER WARNING>>

I had never even heard of this Milo Yiannopoulos character until today, but he seems like a top-flight troll. Hopefully he sticks around.

He's great. He made the people at Rutgers lose their minds. He's conservative and homosexual so they can't comprehend it.

On the left's obsession with putting people into categories

Feminist/SJW silence on migrant sexual assault

I am a libertarian, I support gay marriage, I'm not religious so I don't have a lot of hang-ups regarding sin, just treat others with respect, but I cannot wrap my mind around the transgender issue. I think it's kind of bullshit it has been attached as an addendum to gay and lesbian rights. It bothers me that I think this is a truly a mental disorder and we are pandering to it.
There are just as many or more people in this country that have religious delusions, claiming they are God, they are Christ, they are the devil, they are a saint, or they are possessed by a demon. Other than religious nuts, we look at these people as being sick and needing help, we don't say "well Bob, if you believe you're Jesus, then I believe you too." Then why is a man saying "well I know I'm really a woman" be acceptable? While the transgendered usually are not a threat to others, their suicide rates are horrific and seem every bit a mental illness. It is a delusion. If you play finish the sentence.
A man thinks he is a _______.
a.) octopus
b.) dog
c.) woman
d.) Napoleon
e.) none of them because they are all delusions

Fuzz,
It may not be fear at all that concerns some people. For some, it's a deep-rooted standard of decency.. For example: We've all seen women's chests. Just watch Tv any night and you get a screen full. Yet, my wife insists on turning out the lights, drawing the drapes, etc... when all she's doing is changing her blouse...just so no one gets to see her boobs. Would it harm her if someone did? no. It's just a matter of decency. Is there anything wrong with my wife? Absolutely not.

Personally, I'm not quite as inhibited. I'll drag the hose out almost anywhere if the radiator needs to be drained. But, not in the presence of females. Is there something wrong with that? No.

I'll ask you, "What harm does it do not allowing persons of the opposite sex to share restrooms?" " Does the traditional practice of gender specific restrooms increase risks of inappropriate behaviors or harm to persons behaving according to their gender?" Who does it hurt?

respectfully,
ram
Woman's restrooms all (all that I have seen) have privacy dividers just like the toilets in the men's rooms. They have that space for privacy, modesty... so unless someone is trying too look over/under the dividers...???

Here are the issues... 1) who is policing this? I see people all the time that I question their gender. My wife and I enjoy when we are out at times just sitting on a bench and people watch. Without fail there will be those few people who walk by and one of us will say... "There goes Pat" which is in reference to the androgynous character Pat played on SNL some years back by Julia Sweeny. If Pat walks into your restroom who is checking the package to see if she is violating the law?

The harm comes to those transgender people who have some for years lived their lives as the other gender. Perhaps who is only known by friends to be that other gender. For years they may have used "the other" restroom because that was how everyone knew them. Now, they have to switch bathrooms or risk violating the law? Did anyone ever question their choice? Did they make anyone uncomfortable? Since all the business went on in an enclosed bathroom stall the answer is probably no.
Beyond that, everyone likes to bring up "their little daughters...". Ok, how do you feel about seeing a person who looks like a woman in every conceivable way...except if they expose their male genitalia...entering the bathroom with your "little boys"?

I'm far from a Trump supporter but I'll admit when he gets something right. “You leave it the way it is,” he said. “There have been very few complaints the way it is.”

And that's all I am saying.

Woman's restrooms all (all that I have seen) have privacy dividers just like the toilets in the men's rooms. They have that space for privacy, modesty... so unless someone is trying too look over/under the dividers...???

Here are the issues... 1) who is policing this? I see people all the time that I question their gender. My wife and I enjoy when we are out at times just sitting on a bench and people watch. Without fail there will be those few people who walk by and one of us will say... "There goes Pat" which is in reference to the androgynous character Pat played on SNL some years back by Julia Sweeny. If Pat walks into your restroom who is checking the package to see if she is violating the law?

The harm comes to those transgender people who have some for years lived their lives as the other gender. Perhaps who is only known by friends to be that other gender. For years they may have used "the other" restroom because that was how everyone knew them. Now, they have to switch bathrooms or risk violating the law? Did anyone ever question their choice? Did they make anyone uncomfortable? Since all the business went on in an enclosed bathroom stall the answer is probably no.
Beyond that, everyone likes to bring up "their little daughters...". Ok, how do you feel about seeing a person who looks like a woman in every conceivable way...except if they expose their male genitalia...entering the bathroom with your "little boys"?

I'm far from a Trump supporter but I'll admit when he gets something right. “You leave it the way it is,” he said. “There have been very few complaints the way it is.”

And that's all I am saying.

So, if it has been working the way it is, why do anything? Why make an issue of it? If she-males have been going into ladies' rooms for years and it hasn't been a problem, why do some insist on making it a public policy issue? Why draw attention to the matter? IMO, not only do they want to pee where they choose, but there is an objective to get the public in general to accept/endorse/legitimize their behavior and their chosen lifestyle.

Personally, I don't care who comes into the men's room when I'm taking a leak/dump. My wife and daughters look at it differently. They simply do not feel comfortable with a man being in there. I respect that.

Most public facilities have sufficient restroom space to have facilities designated as Male, Female and a third category "Other"/"Either"/"Neither" for everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy4UK
No one discussing the drastic measure Cruz/Kasich just took to even further look like failures?

These two! Christ!

Krazy, the tea party is killing conservative politics.

Ram, totally agree with that post. No matter what Fuzz says, there will be no policy set forth to allow trannies to piss in women's bathrooms. It's not happening. I would make a bet with him on this but he won't pay.

Transgender is still described as a mental illness. Govt policy won't be pushed thru on a mental illness. Before that would even happen, the DSM would have to remove it from its list of disorders. Essentially, Fuzz doesn't know what the f*** he is talking about. But he sure thinks he does.

This Harris Wofford, 90, marrying another dude, 40, and the jocking from the media that is going along with it shows how effed up the norms in America have become.
He is just angling for the Supreme Court gig, gutsy move.

Also, the establishment forced Trump to say more disparaging things about women....sad!

Reactions: jamo0001
Krazy, the tea party is killing conservative politics.

Ram, totally agree with that post. No matter what Fuzz says, there will be no policy set forth to allow trannies to piss in women's bathrooms. It's not happening. I would make a bet with him on this but he won't pay.

Transgender is still described as a mental illness. Govt policy won't be pushed thru on a mental illness. Before that would even happen, the DSM would have to remove it from its list of disorders. Essentially, Fuzz doesn't know what the f*** he is talking about. But he sure thinks he does.
paragraph response o/u: 5
question marks o/u in response: 8.5

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT