POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The segment on 60 minutes about the amount of time congressmen are required to spend on fund raising each week vs the time they actually are working in their elected jobs is amazing.
Watched it as well. Anyone with any real sense who ever wanted to run for office would have to rethink it after seeing that segment. Just an embarrassment what our Supreme Court and Federal government have become.

FYI: it is highly likely that you, your wife, your elementary aged daughter has already shared a bathroom with a transgender person...and you never knew it. Did it harm you?

Without doing any research on this, I'm shall we say highly skeptical of this claim. I know the historical rate of homosexuality is somewhere between 2 and 4%. My almost otherworldly intelligence and intuition tell me that the rate of transgenderedness is no more than that and likely a good bit less. Which tells me that if it's "highly likely" any particular person has "shared a bathroom" with a transgender, that person is intentionally frequenting bathrooms in certain parts of town or is hallucinating.

Just read the Mexican government is working with the US to release a PR campaign to change the way Mexicans are viewed.

LOL

Said Mexico is viewed as a drug runners paradise and they want to change that.

LOL

There's no hope for the children when you have grown ass adult leaders pulling bullshit like this.

Without doing any research on this, I'm shall we say highly skeptical of this claim. I know the historical rate of homosexuality is somewhere between 2 and 4%. My almost otherworldly intelligence and intuition tell me that the rate of transgenderedness is no more than that and likely a good bit less. Which tells me that if it's "highly likely" any particular person has "shared a bathroom" with a transgender, that person is intentionally frequenting bathrooms in certain parts of town or is hallucinating.

I think i read that the percent of transgender people is 0.1% of the 4% of homosexuals. so not a huge number.

That's what's so dumb about the bathroom bills. Charlotte made an issue where there was no issue. The State of NC reacted to it. And now all these clown performers and foreign governments are acting like they are trying to burn gays at the stake. Pure madness.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

I think i read that the percent of transgender people is 0.1% of the 4% of homosexuals. so not a huge number.
So why the out of proportion fear of transgenders when there's a greater chance your grandson has been alone in a bathroom with a Jerry Sandusky or a Dennis Hastert? I mean, the instances of pedophilia from an otherwise normal looking man is probably greater than the threat from a transgender.

The number most frequently thrown around is 700,000 transgendered in US with around a 45% attempted suicide rate. For comparison's sake, there are 2.2 million schizophrenics in US with attempted suicide rates listed anywhere from 20-40%

The number most frequently thrown around is 700,000 transgendered in US with around a 45% attempted suicide rate. For comparison's sake, there are 2.2 million schizophrenics in US with attempted suicide rates listed anywhere from 20-40%
Right. I think that's what Fuzz meant to say - it is highly likely that you, your wife, your elementary aged daughter has already shared a bathroom with a schizophrenic who momentarily thought he/she was a transgender person...and you never knew it.

Why do people have to be so far left or so far right. The government and society benefits more greatly when everything is more central. A lot of this new extreme liberal ideology comes from special interest groups trying to socially engineer a new normal into society.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
It's an election year, so which minority group gets their 15 minutes of fame next? What "cause" will the media drum up to create ratings and controversy?
Sharia Law?
NAMBLA?

Be careful if you don't know what NAMBLA is. Someone referenced it on the cats pause years ago, so I googled it and clicked on the first link which was the official site without reading any description. I'm pretty sure the FBI has a file on me now.

Most guys won't care about women pissing in the men's room. But I've dealt with a lot of older ladies who were raped that would not agree with men pissing in the women's rooms. Hyper vigilance would be enough for them to suffer and call the police.

So why the out of proportion fear of transgenders when there's a greater chance your grandson has been alone in a bathroom with a Jerry Sandusky or a Dennis Hastert? I mean, the instances of pedophilia from an otherwise normal looking man is probably greater than the threat from a transgender.
So...what are the chances, statistically, of running into a Sandusky or Hastert compared to the chances of running into a transgendered person?

Right. I think that's what Fuzz meant to say - it is highly likely that you, your wife, your elementary aged daughter has already shared a bathroom with a schizophrenic who momentarily thought he/she was a transgender person...and you never knew it.

Interesting...I work with schizophrenics....Not a one has spoken of having the such a delusion.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Just read the Mexican government is working with the US to release a PR campaign to change the way Mexicans are viewed.

LOL

Said Mexico is viewed as a drug runners paradise and they want to change that.

LOL

There's no hope for the children when you have grown ass adult leaders pulling bullshit like this.

The perception of Mexico and Mexicans are very accurate. Mostly uneducated and low-skilled people and criminals. I really like the "They work so hard and do all of these jobs no one wants" stereotype. First, they have no other choice. The majority can't speak English, they have no skills, they refuse to assimilate, they replicate the toilet they just left, they're just as lazy as anyone else and they reproduce like rabbits on the taxpayer's dime.

We do not benefit in any way other than businesses using cheap labor (often times off the books) and Democrats importing future votes.

Let's not forget the massive abuse in tax return manipulation and the enormous economic burden it costs for them being here. Latinos, Mexicans and their gangs costs tax payers billions in cleaning up their constant graffiti.

Found a pic of Heisman:

billthebutcher1.jpg

Found a pic of Heisman:

billthebutcher1.jpg

A lot worse things you could be than The Butcher.

I stand by everything I said about Mexicans and Mexican culture. Not discussing Hispanics who are assimilated and know nothing other than the U.S. I'm talking about Mexicans.

Go to any heavily populated area with them and then you can come back and talk to me about my take on the situation. It's pretty easy to be a blessing heart and all about that group when you don't see the reality of how they are and what they do.

They cost taxpayers over $113 billion a year. They also drag our schools down. Check the stats for yourself.

So...what are the chances, statistically, of running into a Sandusky or Hastert compared to the chances of running into a transgendered person?

IMO the chances of running into a Larry Craig are better than either Sandusky or Hastert, as far as them being in a restroom trying to score some prey. Instead of cruising restrooms, Sandusky and Hastert are scheming sociopaths who used their position as an authority figure to gain trust and ultimately take advantage of them, while guys like Craig are looking for quick hookups, albeit with adults instead of children. Speaking of which, I wonder if there are any stats on the number of children (boys or girls) molested in public restrooms each year?

I'm not taking a position for or against, just trying to be funny. More fun to argue about tranny bathroom policy. But I shop in the Goya/ethnic foods aisle at ShopRite, so I'm pretty up on the reality of how they are and what they do.

The tranny bathroom law is absolutely retarded and a manufactured controversy by progressive activists. The topic should never even come up. It's an issue that is so stupid that it never should have been addressed. Just use common sense but we're in the day of being ruled by special interest groups and constantly bitching about some social issue.

However, illegal immigration and the economic burden and cultural consequences of it are extremely important. But now you're a "racist" for wanting to protect borders and not wanting even more financial burdens.

It's crazy how things get twisted today.

But I agree with you that shopping at ShopRite is the equivalent of a PhD in multiculturalism. I'd say it's right up there with "I have a black friend."

That's hard to say. When Gallop does their polling people like Sandusky and Hastert never identify as gay pedophiles, so their numbers are a mystery. But obviously you would have to admit that pedophiles are more dangerous than transgenders, which is the gist of my original statement.

A lot worse things you could be than The Butcher.

I stand by everything I said about Mexicans and Mexican culture. Not discussing Hispanics who are assimilated and know nothing other than the U.S. I'm talking about Mexicans.

Go to any heavily populated area with them and then you can come back and talk to me about my take on the situation. It's pretty easy to be a blessing heart and all about that group when you don't see the reality of how they are and what they do.

They cost taxpayers over $113 billion a year. They also drag our schools down. Check the stats for yourself.
I'm shocked that a racist would say racist things. Truly shocking.

Also, besides living in a Mexican neighborhood, didn't you tell us you were living off student loan money? Aka, the government?

Those are IOUs, they're as good as money.

So this issue has devolved thanks to Fuzzy into debating if the population contains more mentally imbalanced people who do not like the sexual organs they were born with, or more pedophiles? That's where we are at on the great crapper debate of 2016?

From my best friend, who will likely be on the floor in Cleveland:

"The idea that we are sitting here during what should be an historic opportunity to win a presidential election against a weak opposition but instead are faced with a divided and crumbling conservative and republican coalition and are supposed to turn to the guy who is largely responsible for leading the effort that stoked and fomented that division....well, that seems patently absurd to me. But that's where we are."

Reactions: KingOfBBN
From my best friend, who will likely be on the floor in Cleveland:

"The idea that we are sitting here during what should be an historic opportunity to win a presidential election against a weak opposition but instead are faced with a divided and crumbling conservative and republican coalition and are supposed to turn to the guy who is largely responsible for leading the effort that stoked and fomented that division....well, that seems patently absurd to me. But that's where we are."

Can't argue with that. However, if Trump never runs then who is our guy? Cruz? No chance at a general election. Maybe Rubio?

It was effed for quite some time.

Reactions: ram1955

If true, sounds like the Dems should worry much more about the trans suicide rate than their bathroom situation.

You guys who work in the psychiatry profession should back off and leave this subject to our super libs who have read about this stuff in a book.

Or read about it on mother jones

So by saying no boots on the ground, Obama meant boots on the ground. Correct?

No fear, Im sure there is a random US citizen to blame. In fact, Im sure theyre probably having his supervised release revoked and paraded around with a black hood on his head as we speak,

If your friend truly said that, it again points out how out of touch the Republican leadership is with its rank and file. Like Trump, hate Trump, he is a manifestation of the disgust at how D.C. operates. This is something the Republican Party created with its own stupidity, arrogance, and feebleness. Trump did not create the division, this build-up has been coming. Look at John Boehner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT