POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If your friend truly said that, it again points out how out of touch the Republican leadership is with its rank and file. Like Trump, hate Trump, he is a manifestation of the disgust at how D.C. operates. This is something the Republican Party created with its own stupidity, arrogance, and feebleness. Trump did not create the division, this build-up has been coming. Look at John Boehner.
I'll say again: He was talking about Cruz, not Trump.

From my best friend, who will likely be on the floor in Cleveland:

"The idea that we are sitting here during what should be an historic opportunity to win a presidential election against a weak opposition but instead are faced with a divided and crumbling conservative and republican coalition and are supposed to turn to the guy who is largely responsible for leading the effort that stoked and fomented that division....well, that seems patently absurd to me. But that's where we are."

That post is waaaaay too deep for Facebook

Can't argue with that. However, if Trump never runs then who is our guy? Cruz? No chance at a general election. Maybe Rubio?

It was effed for quite some time.
yeah, it was.

the results would be largely the same IMO, Cruz is in 2nd because he was a vastly superior organizer, fundraiser, strategist, campaigner than anyone else. Rubio would still crash & burn Trump or no. I guess Kasich would still be hanging around as the 2nd non extremist choice, not sure if he would have topped Cruz or not if it was just them in the ring together.

The perception of Mexico and Mexicans are very accurate. Mostly uneducated and low-skilled people and criminals. I really like the "They work so hard and do all of these jobs no one wants" stereotype. First, they have no other choice. The majority can't speak English, they have no skills, they refuse to assimilate, they replicate the toilet they just left, they're just as lazy as anyone else and they reproduce like rabbits on the taxpayer's dime.

We do not benefit in any way other than businesses using cheap labor (often times off the books) and Democrats importing future votes.

Let's not forget the massive abuse in tax return manipulation and the enormous economic burden it costs for them being here. Latinos, Mexicans and their gangs costs tax payers billions in cleaning up their constant graffiti.
There are many problems in Mexico, the Mexican people are the least of them. Your description of them is so far off, so distorted that to call it ignorant is offensive to the ignorant. Go to work there for an extended period of time, I did so for 3 years, and get back to us.

Girl's Lena Dunham says she will hold to her promise to move to Canada if Trump wins. I guess that I have a reason to root for Trump now. All that blubber might keep her warm in the great white north.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/matrix-awards-2016-lena-dunham-887432

I predict about the same number of people will move to Canada as did so when W was elected, when Obama was elected and would do so if Hillary, Bernie, Trump or Cruz were elected. That said, the exchange rate is pretty favorable these days so maybe it's a good time to go. Plus Summer is coming!
One thing is certain...if the chit ever hits the fan and Fuzz needs to move...it won't be to Canada. My ass ain't going north of the Ohio River.

the results would be largely the same IMO, Cruz is in 2nd because he was a vastly superior organizer, fundraiser, strategist, campaigner than anyone else. Rubio would still crash & burn Trump or no. I guess Kasich would still be hanging around as the 2nd non extremist choice, not sure if he would have topped Cruz or not if it was just them in the ring together.

This was a weird year, there is a definite and consistent theme as to public mood that if we started all over, it may very well turn out the same way. I tend to think - because of that mood - that Trump and Bush, Mr. Outside and Mr. Inside, would do pretty much the same no matter how many times we played this game. But the other 15, it's kinda like the NCAA Tournament most years, if you did it multiple times, you'd get different results each time. Some of the 15 just didn't have enough money, name recognition, whatever - but the core group (Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, Christie, Fiorina, who am I forgetting....), they wouldn't finish in the same place I'm guessing.....[/QUOTE]

With all of Fuzzies life experiences, jobs, years here - years there, I'd assume he is no younger than 257 years old.

Confirmed sighting?

ep601_publicity_still_11_00154954_a[1].jpeg

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
A lot worse things you could be than The Butcher.

I stand by everything I said about Mexicans and Mexican culture. Not discussing Hispanics who are assimilated and know nothing other than the U.S. I'm talking about Mexicans.

Go to any heavily populated area with them and then you can come back and talk to me about my take on the situation. It's pretty easy to be a blessing heart and all about that group when you don't see the reality of how they are and what they do.

They cost taxpayers over $113 billion a year. They also drag our schools down. Check the stats for yourself.

A photo of Sarah Palin would be much more accurate.

The "$113B per year" is a number reported by the Federation for American Immigration Reform, an organization funded partly by white supremacist groups. FAIR was founded by John Tanton, a well known racist interested in the "genetic differences between the races and concerns about the country’s changing ethnic mix". Their numbers are generally mocked. It's no surprise that Heisman runs with these as factual.

Per the WSJ, a majority of economists, including Alan Greenspan and obviously the Perryman Group, hold that deporting all illegal aliens would have a net negative impact on the US economy.

I've been to heavily populated areas with "them". Hell, my neighborhood's largest ethnicity is Hispanic, and it's flourishing. "They", like whites, blacks, asians, etc, are predominately great people contributing to society and our city while working their asses off to support their families.

I'm not saying illegal immigration should be the norm. It would be of great economic benefit if all illegal immigrants to the US paid taxes into the system, although a portion of that total economic benefit would be offset by increased wages due to a greater tax burden. What I am saying is that Heisman is full of shit and uses #'s published by racist organization as gospel to disparage an entire ethnicity that makes him uncomfortable.

Per the WSJ, a majority of economists, including Alan Greenspan and obviously the Perryman Group, hold that deporting all illegal aliens would have a net negative impact on the US economy.

Are you suggesting prison camps as a cheaper alternative to deportation?

the same aholes that said the sequester was going to cripple the economy, that Y2K was going to bring about a global collapse. so yea, deporting all illegals may initially bring about some net negative impact, maybe. but not in the long run.

Reactions: drawing_dead
This was a weird year, there is a definite and consistent theme as to public mood that if we started all over, it may very well turn out the same way. I tend to think - because of that mood - that Trump and Bush, Mr. Outside and Mr. Inside, would do pretty much the same no matter how many times we played this game. But the other 15, it's kinda like the NCAA Tournament most years, if you did it multiple times, you'd get different results each time. Some of the 15 just didn't have enough money, name recognition, whatever - but the core group (Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, Christie, Fiorina, who am I forgetting....), they wouldn't finish in the same place I'm guessing.....

The Jeb! war chest is just as much to blame as Trump is, IMO

If those sugar daddies could go back in time and hang up the phone, Rubio would be en route to a second ballot nomination win. Cruz would still be in the race, mind you, but only because of the way the primary schedule worked.

Reactions: Mojocat
That's hard to say. When Gallop does their polling people like Sandusky and Hastert never identify as gay pedophiles, so their numbers are a mystery. But obviously you would have to admit that pedophiles are more dangerous than transgenders, which is the gist of my original statement.
So..... With some of the proposed laws , why wouldn't a Sandusky-type figure, "All I have to say is I'm female"...and simply walk right in to a restroom filled with potential victims? Granted Sandusky had an appetite for boys, but as many if not most go for victims of the opposite sex.

Bottom line.....It's completely, absolutely normal for persons to prefer sharing restrooms with persons of the same gender. If you are born with a pecker, you're male/ without, you're female. If you believe otherwise, you're mentally ill....My wife and daughters are justified saying such persons should stay out of their restrooms.

Granted Sandusky had an appetite for boys

Maybe the solution is a separate child room. Now I'm freaked out about perverted men putting on a pair of jeans, waltzing right into the men's room, and whipping out their weiners in front of little boys. Some of the urinals don't even have a privacy divider!

Reactions: From-the-stands
Stand guard just outside the restroom and if something happens with your children simply walk in kill them and claim you were just protecting your family. Thereby ridding the world of these pervs without the chance of some liberal judge letting them go. Problem solved.

Reactions: -LEK-
^false...don't like an argument, then just start throwing out the word racist. it has become the left's main go to and it is getting really frikkin old.

I understand your reservation with the overuse of term 'Racist'. But in the instance of John Tanton, the term is more than appropriate. Here are some of Tanton's beliefs / prevailing ideologies :

- He supported the 'White Australia' policy that limits non-European immigration into the country, and advocated the same for the US
- He defended the American Immigration Act of 1924 which includes a racial quotas/limitations of non-European descent. According to the Act's advocates, the laws were meant to "maintain the racial preponderance of the basic strain on our people and thereby to stabilize the ethnic composition of the population"
- His FAIR organization received donations from the Pioneer Fund for some time, a group founded on the principles of eugenics that supported the Nazi movement. It's founder, advocated for blacks to be repatriated back to Africa, launched the group in part to "prove simply that Negroes were inferior", and also made large contributions to oppose racial desegregation in the US.
- He has written directly to Jared Taylor, editor of the white nationalist publication American Renaissance, "you are saying a lot of things that need to be said, but I anticipate it will be very tough sledding".
- In his memo The Case for Casual Eugenics he argued that a 'softer eugenics' movement was needed because "Hitler's reign in Nazi Germany did little to advance the discussion of eugenics among sensitive persons."
- He founded The Social Contract publication, which often highlights the works of white nationalists.

I will post more but have to run.

Also, I put Heisman in a similar classification for statements like "The majority can't speak English, they have no skills, they refuse to assimilate, they replicate the toilet they just left, they're just as lazy as anyone else and they reproduce like rabbits on the taxpayer's dime." and "[Mexicans] are [m]ostly uneducated and low-skilled people and criminals."

I'm not saying these two are racist because I don't like their argument, I'm saying they're racist because they are.

MLEXB doesn't picked a running mate yet has she? She'll prolly picked the NSA

My bet. MLEXB and NSA 2016.

Not only did he win, he won, I believe every freaking county. Absolute slaughter. Also won around 60% of the vote with 3 candidate's still running.

I really believe he can beat Clinton one on one.

Not only did he win, he won, I believe every freaking county. Absolute slaughter. Also won around 60% of the vote with 3 candidate's still running.

I really believe he can beat Clinton one on one.

He'd beat her like a rented mule. Unless there is a third candidate in the general. I can't stand Trump, but I hate Hillary even more. I think Trump could be "gridlocked" by Congress; Killary, probably not.

This is a coronation tonight. This is our nominee who is going to beat Crooked Hillary.

Ya know. I have considered Trump, then said "nahhhh" I'll stick with Johnson. After getting back from Washington DC today, I may just pull for Trump. After getting an American Eagle sized boner there, I like the bullshit he is talking. And it is bullshit. But I think his ego is so high, that this is his one chance to go down in American history as trying to do something memorable. The guy will already be viewed as a "successful businessman", but I don't that it's good enough to soothe his ego. I think he wants to cement his legacy.

Who wouldn't in his position? You got a chance to try to secure a place in American history. He has all the money he wants. What else he can obtain? The only thing left to complete his ego is the admiration from ALL of America. That's his legacy.

Plus, MF'ers took a chance on Obama. Does anyone really think Trump would be worse than Obama. That's the litmus test.

Ya know. I have considered Trump, then said "nahhhh" I'll stick with Johnson. After getting back from Washington DC today, I may just pull for Trump. After getting an American Eagle sized boner there, I like the bullshit he is talking. And it is bullshit. But I think his ego is so high, that this is his one chance to go down in American history as trying to do something memorable. The guy will already be viewed as a "successful businessman", but I don't that it's good enough to soothe his ego. I think he wants to cement his legacy.

Who wouldn't in his position? You got a chance to try to secure a place in American history. He has all the money he wants. What else he can obtain? The only thing left to complete his ego is the admiration from ALL of America. That's his legacy.

Plus, MF'ers took a chance on Obama. Does anyone really think Trump would be worse than Obama. That's the litmus test.
Willy, who else can give you LOLs like this?

Seriously, however... the ONLY thing one needs to look at and decide to support Trump is what's happening to Europe right now with their muslim invasion. Very few are actually from Syria. The utter chaos Europe is experiencing now is what you're signing up for if you cast a vote for Hillary Clinton.

FRANCE AND BELGIUM WILL BE SHARIA LAW COUNTRIES WITHIN 20 YEARS!!! WAKE UP FOLKS!

Just one example... rape was formerly unheard of in Sweden. Malmo, Sweden's 3rd largest city with the largest muslim immigrant population, is now the rape capitol of Europe.
http://drrichswier.com/2014/03/12/malmo-sweden-the-muslim-rape-capital-of-the-world/

MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALISM TEACHES THAT WOMEN ARE SUBSERVIENT TO MEN!!!

WAKE UP!!

We MUST save our borders and culture.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT