POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see where you're coming from but the abortion issue is strictly speaking an actual violation.

The marriage certificate issue was resolved and is now just one I think.

The corruption investigation is real and needed. A member of the cabinet plead guilty to corruption yesterday and is cooperacting. So there will be more. Maybe many more. It needs investigated and prosecuted. Plus it's the feds doing the heavy lifting, not the state.

So you're right - it's good Ole boy politics alright. Except it's all coming from Beshear Jr.

Naw. It's from Blevins, too.

He hasn't left campaign mode and, yes, I understand they all do that. Dude just seems like kind of a bitch with his thin skin. And I'm biased. I'll admit it. When he "stood with Kim Davis" he effectively ensured I will never vote for his sorry ass. I loathe social conservatives. I'm not shy about that fact.

The abortion thing is another ploy to rile up the base and anyone who isn't firmly entrenched in Republican politics can see that. We have a shit ton of more important things to worry about than something that affects less than 1 percent of the population annually. But he campaigned on it, and had to act to appease that crowd.

Lil Steve is a shitbag for sure. His poppa was too. His party is as well. They're either bought and paid for good ole boys or Republican-lite.

This administration will be just as corrupt as the last one, the one before that, the one before that and so on forever. I get that this is a red-team circle jerk, but c'mon. They're all awful. That was my whole point. This "investigation" won't turn up shit but a wasted pile of cash (we apparently don't have). The dude in the Beshear administration who pleaded guilty to the kickbacks yesterday will take the fall for most of it.

Basically, I picture Mack Blevins and Beshear Jr. sitting in the capitol lunchroom putting their fingers in each other's pudding and giving each other wet willies and wedgies. That's the level of "leaders" we elected

(I voted Curtis, BTW. Not because I liked him, but because it was classic giant douche vs turd sandwich)
. [banana] <----- Beshear

:cool2: < ----Bevin

Reactions: -LEK-
How about Caitlyn Jenner on all our money.

Up here in DC just at National Museum. Guy who painted Washington on the dollar has a couple of GW paintings. Gilbert Stuart.

How about Caitlyn Jenner on all our money.

Up here in DC just at National Museum. Guy who painted Washington on the dollar has a couple of GW paintings. Gilbert Stuart.

Untitled-1.jpg

Tubman is an upgrade over Jackson. A Godly, courageous woman for sure.

I would have picked FDR. Presiding over most of WWII and the Great Depression, I think he earned it.

Naw. It's from Blevins, too.

He hasn't left campaign mode and, yes, I understand they all do that. Dude just seems like kind of a bitch with his thin skin. And I'm biased. I'll admit it. When he "stood with Kim Davis" he effectively ensured I will never vote for his sorry ass. I loathe social conservatives. I'm not shy about that fact.

The abortion thing is another ploy to rile up the base and anyone who isn't firmly entrenched in Republican politics can see that. We have a shit ton of more important things to worry about than something that affects less than 1 percent of the population annually. But he campaigned on it, and had to act to appease that crowd.

Lil Steve is a shitbag for sure. His poppa was too. His party is as well. They're either bought and paid for good ole boys or Republican-lite.

This administration will be just as corrupt as the last one, the one before that, the one before that and so on forever. I get that this is a red-team circle jerk, but c'mon. They're all awful. That was my whole point. This "investigation" won't turn up shit but a wasted pile of cash (we apparently don't have). The dude in the Beshear administration who pleaded guilty to the kickbacks yesterday will take the fall for most of it.

Basically, I picture Mack Blevins and Beshear Jr. sitting in the capitol lunchroom putting their fingers in each other's pudding and giving each other wet willies and wedgies. That's the level of "leaders" we elected

(I voted Curtis, BTW. Not because I liked him, but because it was classic giant douche vs turd sandwich)
. [banana] <----- Beshear

:cool2: < ----Bevin

You knew this guy voted. Smh.

It was a joke Big Blue. But expect the politically correct crowd to continue to try and erase virtually anything in history that doesn't agree with their agenda. Just a matter of time before ole George won't be smiling back at us on the $1.

An old college friend is one of the direct descendants of John Buchanan and there was...and still is...a call to have his statue removed from one of the Kentucky monuments. Yes he served in the Civil War as did millions of others, but his lifetime achievements were not based on the Civil War but on a long list of other accomplishments. Still doesn't keep the PC crowd from ranting and screaming.
What do we call your crowd?

Sounds like it's made up since Whole Foods is suing for fraud. The evidence looks bad for the pastor. If so, what a crock. http://austin.eater.com/2016/4/19/11458692/whole-foods-homophobic-cake

Dude is so full of shit. He doesn't immediately show this at the store where this allegedly happened? I like how he wants to show the cake is still sealed in the box as if stickers can't be neatly pilled back and put back.

He's a liar and Whole Foods would never do that. There's an obvious issue with the icing in the middle of the cake as well.

Also, a gay pastor? How does that work? What does he say to get around that whole "homosexuality is a sin" thing?

More and more of these false flag BS things are happening. It's mostly with blacks making up some race hoax and now we're seeing the gay hoaxes. What a shock. No huge company is going to do something like that.

Don't ever underestimate the stupidity of a huge company. That said, Whole Foods is ultra liberal so I would be shocked to see that happen there.

^ to be fair, it wouldn't be Whole Foods Board of Directors doing this, it would be the individual, so it's not inconceivable. But the pastor is full of it. Not sure how you measure the "more and more" component besides declaring it so.

There are gay pastors. My Easter service (went to a Methodist church) had a baptism for the son of a mixed race (B/W) gay couple of differing faiths (Jewish/Methodist). Like the apostles and early Christians in the book of Acts arguing over whether one must be Jewish to be Christian, people have differing opinions on OT versus NT. I eat pork and seafood and mix my dairy and meat, but I was circumcised so maybe my parents were conflicted on whether that was required.

@Big_Blue79 just looked more into the case. The person who made the cake is gay as well (How hilarious is that? He picked the one wrong person to pull this scam on) and the security footage shows the barcode is on the top of the box not the bottom like it was in his video. He also, had promised his congregation a new church and is also, in extreme debt.

Dude was looking for a pay day and it backfired. Eff him and all of those other opportunists out there.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Here's the video. This dude is a total liar. Imagine a black person holding a cake with the N word on it and then calmly walking to the counter and paying for it.

Also, notice in this video that the cashier scanned the top of the cake box not the bottom. Why the eff would a baker put a bar code on the bottom of a cake box when you'd have to turn it upside down to scan it? They wouldn't. They'd be trained to put it on the top so you didn't mess it up.

Two possibilities

1) The wording for love wins is odd to have nothing else in the middle of the cake. Since the icing color looks the same, it seems there was like a name with those letters included in the middle so he could edit it to make it look like that word. The G and the other letters in the slur do not have the dollop that the other letters have.

Whole Foods isn't some conservative company in the slightest. It's mostly hippies and libs. Dude is looking to cash in and he's now being sued over this.

Last edited:
@Big_Blue79 just looked more into the case. The person who made the cake is gay as well (How hilarious is that? He picked the one wrong person to pull this scam on) and the security footage shows the barcode is on the top of the box not the bottom like it was in his video. He also, had promised his congregation a new church and is also, in extreme debt.

Dude was looking for a pay day and it backfired. Eff him and all of those other opportunists out there.

Oh no doubt he's full of it. Just saying it's not the left/right/center of the company that matters even a little when it's the actions of a single employee. So Whole Foods could support whatever and it's not really relevant to whether a single employee does something. It's unlikely that they'd hire a homophobe who wants to risk his/her job to slander someone, but their political posture does not reveal whether said person did it.

Tubman is a 2fer. An AA and a woman.

So 2 superficial things, huh? Not the two important things she fought for - the abolition of slavery and women's suffrage? 2016 - everything is either identity politics or assuming the other side is using identity politics. She has a pretty cool story, so the story I've seen on Facebook (and on here, I guess) is of course they pick a black woman.

Jackson deserved to get demoted purely for putting Taney on the SCOTUS bench.

Solid call. Parks is more recognizable but, as has been pointed out, Tubman was way more hardcore and she was involved in the two biggest social justice movements in American history.

Also, Tubman was a gun-toting religious zealot and a Republican. She's replacing a founding father of the Democratic Party. Find something else to be angry about.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
So 2 superficial things, huh? Not the two important things she fought for - the abolition of slavery and women's suffrage? 2016 - everything is either identity politics or assuming the other side is using identity politics. She has a pretty cool story, so the story I've seen on Facebook (and on here, I guess) is of course they pick a black woman.
I had to show ignore to see who the touch would be stupid/uneducated enough to make that comment.

And they wonder why people call them peice of shit bigots...

There will probably be a push for a fag/lesbo/ transgender monument before long

Do you work at Whole Foods by chance? Asking for a gay pastor.

Also, it's been ~ 150 years since the abolition of slavery, and almost 100 since the 19th Amendment, so your "before long" is probably like 50 years minimum. But please tell us all about that slippery (with KY, no doubt) slope.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack

I have no problem with it. But that was a done deal. As I said, a 2fer. Otherwise they have to kick another guy off.

^ You realize they are, in fact, going to have multiple, different women of different ethnicities on currency? And Jackson will still be on the $20? FFS, why can't you just be like, "Oh, Harriett Tubman was a slave, escaped, went back and helped hundreds escape at great personal peril? And she also worked for women's suffrage? Wow, that's cool!"

Is your point that they wanted to minimize the amount of white men removed, thus necessitating a "2fer" selection? So the end goal was to minimize women and minorities? Just a confusing point all around.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT