POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for making the point. You are a nobody so obviously they wouldn't run with it. But, if you were a President they hated, they 100% run with it regardless of truth.
Ok, call them and tell them you're an anonymous law enforcement source and you know Trump is a nazi. I expect a story tomorrow. According to your theory, there is no reason this shouldn't work.

Lol what is wrong with you. If Mueller somehow knows all of this shit and isn't acting, you are ok keeping a "criminal president" as president for what exactly, to dig up more shit? And the right is on another planet? The best thing you can do is keep this criminal president for 4 years! Jesus.

Brings up the question, if Mueller already knew this and it's an impeachable offense, what else does he know? The investigation has been going for awhile. Just how bad is this gonna get?
Let’s say that right now Mueller has something that’s actually legitimately bad on Trump, you think he will just wait until October 2020 to roll it out to help Hillary finally win?

Ok, call them and tell them you're an anonymous law enforcement source and you know Trump is a nazi. I expect a story tomorrow. According to your theory, there is no reason this shouldn't work.
Don't be an idiot.......

......they don't have to have a source to run with a story. Whatever the DNC tells them to do, they do. Why do you think they all have the same talking points?

Don't be an idiot.......

......they don't have to have a source to run with a story. Whatever the DNC tells them to do, they do. Why do you think they all have the same talking points?

Having a hard time grasping this concept isn’t he? ‘Sources say’ is often a ruse to have an excuse to write whatever you want.

More than half the time the sources are either wrong or they never existed to begin with.

Brings up the question, if Mueller already knew this and it's an impeachable offense, what else does he know? The investigation has been going for awhile. Just how bad is this gonna get?

It isn't true, we know what Cohen lied about, and why. This is simply cover for yesterday.

Don't be an idiot.......

But they don't fact check! They lie if any old source tells them what they want to hear. Or, it is probably the case that you have no idea what you are talking about and you know it.

Seems like a bit of an overkill for canceling some flights.

Use your head man. I know you all love him, but you guys honestly can't believe that.

It's not just for cancelling flights, it's because Pelosi just stated how awful it was that Trump was allowing 800000
people to go without pay. Yet she was leaving for a week right in the middle of the shutdown, guaranteeing that they'd miss another paycheck. It was shifting the fight in Trump's favor, and make no doubt it embarassed the hell out of Pelosi.
How many times are you gonna fall for these BREAKING stories from anonymous sources?

If this were true, and they had evidence that Trump instructed Cohen to lie about something, that wasn't against the law, do you really think the special counsel would leak that?

Last edited:

[laughing]. That tweet response is basically the entire left right now

- Buzzfeed also broke the Steele Dossier story. Maybe they are breaking this story because they aren't actually journalist and just jump at anything so that they can be first and get clicks, even if the story actually unravels and implicates the people they're trying to help

Thanks for making the point. You are a nobody so obviously they wouldn't run with it. But, if you were a President they hated, they 100% run with it regardless of truth.
How do they know you're just a nobody? Just tell them you're a Senior Official and want to remain anonymous.

He knows nothing and has nothing. If he did, we would know it because he leaks every thought that even enters his mind.

We definitely would've known before midterms.

So ya, it ain't true
bwahaha, delusions deulsions. Look, Trump is obviously in bed with Russia and that seems to be okey dokey with the inbred crowd on here. 33 of his associates have been charged with crimes...33! It went from there is no collusion to Oh I didn't say there was no collusion just that Trump himself didn't collude, just every.single.person around him. Let's call it what it is - treason, and conspiracy to undermine the Constitution and the security of the United States of America.

Now he's giving away secret travel plans of government officials because he's a baby.

And if true, which there's no doubt he is, Trump has committed FELONIES while President. Telling people to lie to Congress is a felony folks. Going to great lengths to keep all has talks with Putin secret is not just suspect, but should be grounds for immediate impeachment. He's holding the government hostage to get his political wall that will do ZILCH to strengthen border security, just add more costs.

I mean seriously, how much more evidence do you guys need? You sure didn't need even a pinch of this to want to get rid of Obama did ya? Or Clinton? Nope. I've never seen a bigger bunch of poser patriots in my life. Russia OWNS Trump and now the government and you guys are cheering it on. Just sickening.

I don't want to hear one Republican on here talking about facts, because they don't know what those are. If you think the President is truthful about anything you are just a lost cause and should give up your citizenship and move to Russia and work in the new Trump Tower in Moscow!

tenor.gif

bwahaha, delusions deulsions. Look, Trump is obviously in bed with Russia and that seems to be okey dokey with the inbred crowd on here. 33 of his associates have been charged with crimes...33! It went from there is no collusion to Oh I didn't say there was no collusion just that Trump himself didn't collude, just every.single.person around him. Let's call it what it is - treason, and conspiracy to undermine the Constitution and the security of the United States of America.

Now he's giving away secret travel plans of government officials because he's a baby.

And if true, which there's no doubt he is, Trump has committed FELONIES while President. Telling people to lie to Congress is a felony folks. Going to great lengths to keep all has talks with Putin secret is not just suspect, but should be grounds for immediate impeachment. He's holding the government hostage to get his political wall that will do ZILCH to strengthen border security, just add more costs.

I mean seriously, how much more evidence do you guys need? You sure didn't need even a pinch of this to want to get rid of Obama did ya? Or Clinton? Nope. I've never seen a bigger bunch of poser patriots in my life. Russia OWNS Trump and now the government and you guys are cheering it on. Just sickening.

Yea, you're the voice of reason. You're entire post is made up of what you want to be true, instead of what is actually the truth.

I don't want to hear one Republican on here talking about facts, because they don't know what those are. If you think the President is truthful about anything you are just a lost cause and should give up your citizenship and move to Russia and work in the new Trump Tower in Moscow!

If that's honestly what you believe, what are you doing? How do you fix this problem? Half the country are obviously worthless idiots, and our system is such that they get to vote. Is Mueller's report going to convince all of these idiots they've been duped the last 3 years? Is Trump/Putin just going to say "aww shucks guys, you caught us, we accept our execution gracefully"?

These are truly revolutionary claims, and should require more than anonymous innuendo as proof, and the investigation should be wrapped up in less than 3 years.

Reactions: Bill Derington

[laughing]. That tweet response is basically the entire left right now

- Buzzfeed also broke the Steele Dossier story. Maybe they are breaking this story because they aren't actually journalist and just jump at anything so that they can be first and get clicks, even if the story actually unravels and implicates the people they're trying to help

If you’re not blocked by William LeGate, you’re not living. This dude literally creates bots to harass. That’s literally what he does.

Having a hard time grasping this concept isn’t he? ‘Sources say’ is often a ruse to have an excuse to write whatever you want.

More than half the time the sources are either wrong or they never existed to begin with.

There’s no accountability, no punishment for being wrong or lying so why wouldn’t the DNC press keep doing this? There’s no punishment for it.

<Insert triggered meme>

So either:

Mueller had a smoking gun all this time, but chose to sit on it rather than leaking it (like he had everything else). All while knowing that would drive Dems to the polls in record numbers, thereby ensuring certain impeachment.

Or

He has nothing at all.

Which one makes more sense?

How do they know you're just a nobody? Just tell them you're a Senior Official and want to remain anonymous.
The DNC crafts the narrative and creates their own phantom anonymous sources as needed to "support" it, then they feed it to their partners in the corrupt media. Of course, only stupid, unhinged, TDS morons like EastKYWildcat believe it.

Huuuge, Biggly!

Court rules against Planned Parenthood in Texas ‘sting videos’ case, bringing it a step closer to getting defunded

CMGQWYUF2UI6RHQGJW2SVRBOAU.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...oser-getting-defunded/?utm_term=.75880a09e228

The state of Texas used the Project Veritas sting videos to defund PP of Medicaid dollars.

US District Judge Sam Sparks, Austin, through it out.

But on Thursday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit said Sparks is the one who had it all wrong. The three-judge panel found he used the incorrect standard of review, vacating Sparks’s 2017 preliminary injunction that had blocked Texas from defunding Planned Parenthood, and remanding the case back to the district court for further review.

Seth Chandler, a law professor at the University of Houston, said the ruling spells trouble for Planned Parenthood. The 5th Circuit will now require Sparks to apply a different standard of review — a much higher one, assessing this time whether Texas’s decision to defund Planned Parenthood was “arbitrary and capricious.” To rule against Texas, Chandler said, Sparks would have to find the state had virtually no good reason for its decision to terminate the contract.

“I think it’s going to be quite difficult for Planned Parenthood to prevail," Chandler said. "The standard the 5th Circuit has set down is one that, given the evidence and the history in this case, and a clear signal from the 5th Circuit in this case, Planned Parenthood is going to be hard-pressed to meet. The $3.4 million Planned Parenthood receives from Texas pursuant to the Medicaid program is very likely going to go away.”

The DNC crafts the narrative and creates their own phantom anonymous sources as needed to "support" it, then they feed it to their partners in the corrupt media. Of course, only stupid, unhinged, TDS morons like EastKYWildcat believe it.

This is literally a replay of the fisa stuff.

Leak fake story and have fake news run with it. Cite said fake story as need for investigation

Trump's people aren't even trying to deny that Trump told Cohen to lie. Their entire defense today has been "can't believe anything Cohen says". One day TRump will figure out that e-mail, text, and recordings don't just go away. This is the exact same way Nixon went down. He got caught red handed in obstruction and then all his cover ups fell apart as the rats jumped ship. If the report is true TRump is done and could end up the first President to get prosecuted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT